User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hey! I might randomly show up at some point, company in tow.
    I won't leave a wishlist, though, because I'm still not sure I'll make it.
    Hey, I've been blogging: Nifty Thrifty!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Hi
    If you bring extra coupons for everyone to look at can you dive the box /envie in 2 with similar coupons in each envy like that it is not the 1 st person who gets all the good milk , bread coupons??as we can have it go around the gals in 2 directions ...does this make sense???
    Also, can I suggest name tags again & that we change places so that we can talk to different people ??
    What do you think???
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    Kibby, don't feel bad. I don't have the time to make envies for everyone as well. I am going to bring my binder and extras and if anyone needs anything, it is theirs.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Diva55 View Post
    Hi
    If you bring extra coupons for everyone to look at can you dive the box /envie in 2 with similar coupons in each envy like that it is not the 1 st person who gets all the good milk , bread coupons??as we can have it go around the gals in 2 directions ...does this make sense???
    Also, can I suggest name tags again & that we change places so that we can talk to different people ??
    What do you think???
    If there is alot of people with extra coupon box, there will "good" coupon everywhere on the table! I think this will just more confusion if we split it like that. Myself I prefered to keep the coupon in the box. Don't worry, you gals have already removed the best one last month!!!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ladies get your butts to Super C for the new Kraft booklets $10 in savings, the new red book $18 in savings and the surgles $11 in savings.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

lol, i'll be on the lookout

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Ok, so I realize this is really last minute, lol, but I suddenly realized today that there is a coupon that would be handy for me....if anyone has any extra 3$ Finish Quantum coupons from the insert that they don't need, I'd be super happy to have them .

Diva, I think if everyone just passed their coupons to the left or right of themselves, then everyone will get first dibs on at least one set of coupons. I'm sure there will be plenty to go around.

Looking forward to seeing you all .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Ok, so I realize this is really last minute, lol, but I suddenly realized today that there is a coupon that would be handy for me....if anyone has any extra 3$ Finish Quantum coupons from the insert that they don't need, I'd be super happy to have them .

Diva, I think if everyone just passed their coupons to the left or right of themselves, then everyone will get first dibs on at least one set of coupons. I'm sure there will be plenty to go around.

Looking forward to seeing you all .
    Snuffaluggus, I took all of my Finish coupons and put them in the envelope, but I'll make sure you get them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Hi All,
    After laboring over all my coupons for hours last night to make envies and put the extra coupons in order, I won't be able to make it Not feeling well at all this morning, so thought it best to stay in.
    For any of you who come downtown at all, I would really love to give you the coupons. It doesn't have to be at my doorstep, just within metro distance Let me know!

I know you all are having a great time!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information