User Tag List

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Same. I don't have access to all the coupons out there. I don't get inserts, ect... so for me trading for GC and stamps is sometimes all I can offer.
    when I was out the other day I actually bought multiple $5 g.c's just for trading ....sometimes I see a trade but have nothing to offer...and depending how good the trade is and how much I want the coupons I am prepared to give a g,c as trade...

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Same. I don't have access to all the coupons out there. I don't get inserts, ect... so for me trading for GC and stamps is sometimes all I can offer.

Well for a larger trade I would have no problem trading a GC depending on what coupons the person has. BUT I am talking about people saying they have specific coupons from my wishlist and that they want a GC for it ticks me off. I mean for example...

Someone messages me and says that they have the following coupons from my wishlist,

4x $.75 Thinsations
    2x $1 wub4 Campbells soups
    7x $.75 KD smart

Then they say they want GC only, regardless to the fact that I have items from their wishlist they want a darn GC!?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Well for a larger trade I would have no problem trading a GC depending on what coupons the person has. BUT I am talking about people saying they have specific coupons from my wishlist and that they want a GC for it ticks me off. I mean for example...

Someone messages me and says that they have the following coupons from my wishlist,

4x $.75 Thinsations
    7x $.75 KD smart

Then they say they want GC only, regardless to the fact that I have items from their wishlist they want a darn GC!?
    I agree that part is annoying !! or when a local peep p'ms me saying they have 40 of a popular coupon and wants a g.c that annoys me also ....maybe just maybe if they didn't have 40...I might have been able to find one !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

How much are the yoga pins from Astro yogurt worth? The yoga pant and jacket promo ends March 30/12.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post

4x $.75 Thinsations
    7x $.75 KD smart

Thats a disgusting offer, coupons worth $10.25 so even a $3 GC is 33%, $5 GC is 50% and still need to send so $0.65 stamp/envelope

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    I too. I did not know we shouldn't trade in SDM points, and I still see people asking for SDM points.

yeah I have a auction for a energizer bunny and had 3 PM about ppl want to trade SDM points straight to the ignore list...as they should know no trading them as they all had over 100 trade ratings

AS well many have not updated any WL's, see lots still wanting on trains, and many wanting dec 31/11 coupons.... I almost should save expired and send them on next trains...as they asked for it!
    Last edited by theguyz; Sat, Feb 4th, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yeah I received a similar offer this morning. 1 FPC yogurt plus $4 in regular coupons. The person outright said they wanted 4 P stamps for it. They were asking for stamps, and too many at that. I replied and said no thanks.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have never posted an on-line trade.... making my FT & WL list now.

I do have some Catelli $0.75 & Partyplanner Gameday Booklets & many other hard to find coupons. Are hard to find coupons HV coupons?

If someone wants to do a trade and they have nothing I am looking for. Is it O.K. to ask for 10% of the value of the coupons in a GC? Or is that too low? I want to be fair, but I do not want to get ripped off.

$0.75 Catelli x 10 = $7.50 @ 10% would be a $0.75 GC...???

I have gone to coupon swaps and I did not like it. Most people just took my (hard to find/rare tare pad) coupons & gave me nothing in return. Please do not get me wrong I did meet some GREAT ladies but most of the group were takers.

P.S. No, I am not a tare pad cleaner. I am a sales rep with a very large territory. I am in the stores all day & on the HWY as some of my towns are 2-3 hours from each other & 8-9 hours from my home. Not a fun job in the winter.... Burrrrr

I thank-you in advance for your help.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Where does it state we can not trade SDM points? News to me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Where does it state we can not trade SDM points? News to me.
    I just saw post 107 in this thread and saw many after or around it stating it as well.

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/S...onditions.aspx

34. Shoppers Optimum Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Except as permitted from time to time by Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, purchased or given by gift. Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be sold, traded, bartered, rented or otherwise disposed of. Shoppers Optimum Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.

As well i think issue was people got ahold of others accounts and drained. As many changed there cards.
    Last edited by theguyz; Sat, Feb 4th, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    The best value for the Crest Pro-Health coupon is to buy the $2.93 half-sized bottle (not trial sized) for a net cost of $1.93...and then use the Oral-B Glide coupon. The result is that you get a decent sized, usable bottle of mouthwash and a floss for a great price. That said, I have picked up a couple of the trial sized mouthwash specifically because my husband travels for business and it's a very handy size to put in the shaving bag.

thanks the fiancee actually pointed it out to me, I was gonna do trial and pure FREE, but she actually uses the rinse so technically got $2 off bigger size ( 2 @ $1 smaller size = 1 big one )

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

there was some coupons i wanted from someone and the value was only 20 and right away they wanted 9 stamps
    im starting to find some are asking way to much in return a majority of us get all of the coupons for free from stores ect.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    I just saw post 107 in this thread and saw many after or around it stating it as well.

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/S...onditions.aspx

34. Shoppers Optimum Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Except as permitted from time to time by Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, purchased or given by gift. Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be sold, traded, bartered, rented or otherwise disposed of. Shoppers Optimum Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.

As well i think issue was people got ahold of others accounts and drained. As many changed there cards.

Thank you. But I was hoping to find where SC says we can't trade.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Thank you. But I was hoping to find where SC says we can't trade.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/258822-...e-read-canada/

I just did a quick search here, even though no SDC

If you read #2 then TRADING is against SD rules and SC does not condone it. Dec /2011 post from MOd/admin ( Transferring is still trading as you want something or they wants something in return ( coupons )
    Last edited by theguyz; Sat, Feb 4th, 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I dunno, I may have taken it for 4 stamps (just saying what *I* would do) because the yogurt is a FPC and there are some stores here where I still get store points on the full value, so I will pick up the most expensive one allowed from the FPC, ie $4+ value. What she/he was offering was $9 in value but aren't FPC considered more in terms of how many stamps, etc.?

Not trying to say you are wrong, just would like more people to chime in as to what would be a fair offer as I trade a lot for yogurt FPCs (or I did, soon it's over ).

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yeah I received a similar offer this morning. 1 FPC yogurt plus $4 in regular coupons. The person outright said they wanted 4 P stamps for it. They were asking for stamps, and too many at that. I replied and said no thanks.

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information