User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Thanks for sharing your brag!! I think you should be proud of gathering all those coupons and planning your purchase. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who specifically read brags so they can complain about not being able to get the same deals.
    Please don't listen to them & please don't stop sharing your brags!

Well said!!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Please only use coupons for the way they state. Do not go overboard using the coupon the wrong way excessively.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I wish I kept all my Nivea coupons! I could never find the smaller sized stuff and they would have been perfect for stocking stuffers for the holidays!!

Great deal to get the overage to put on a GC for xmas dinner!!

Also, this is the BRAGGING section, not the negative nancy section (no offence to anyone named nancy of course) But if you have nothing nice to say and your sole intention is to make the person feel bad and guilty about what they bought, please keep your opinions to yourself.

I noticed a lot of people are very fast to jump on almost everything when they think someone is doing something wrong. I have stopped my brags or even suggesting coupons for sales, because people are going "Uh, no you're doing that wrong!" "Uh no, I'm either 1) shopping with family (to get around the 4 or 1 coupon per customer limit) 2) using a coupon you don't know about" Not every brag requires a synopsis and pictures of coupons they used to avoid lashing from the forum community. In some cases, maybe the person is doing it wrong, but it's their lesson to learn, and not to be publicly put down by everyone online.
    Well said!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

I used the EXACT same blue coupons today on the EXACT same product as they were expiring and I wanted to use them. I only had 5 coupons so I got 10 to get them for free. However the coupon DID NOT state one per customer and WalMart WILL get their money back, so how is this misuse of a coupon by the OP?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Don't listen to the negativity of other's - you went above and beyond to ensure that you were using the coupons properly and it was approved by a manager - why can't people understand that?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Qpon is a troll who has joined 5 times in the past week. All her other accounts have beeen banned.
    Shes posting this stuff to start fights.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post
    Don't listen to the negativity of other's - you went above and beyond to ensure that you were using the coupons properly and it was approved by a manager - why can't people understand that?
    thanks, ik, my manager approved it. -_- they cant get that, because they can bash on people, and they cant get in trouble. One user told a girl the other night to go buy rope and hang herself. thats sick and wrong and yet these users dont get banned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information