User Tag List

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

What would you like to see?
    Who would you like to meet?
    Is there an historical event you would like to witness?

For me, I would like to go back and see my ancestors. The stories that have been passed down are quite interesting, and I would like to meet them, and witness how they made it to Canada.
    As well, I would have loved to meet Alfred Hitchcock...he is the pioneer of suspence . I would have loved to meet that mind.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would have liked to have seen Styx in concert, as well as Alice in Chains or Nirvana.
    Why should I stay? Why should I go? I'm no longer on here. I might ghost in once in a while. But don't bother talking to me, I'm not to stay. Sorry.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If I could go back in time, I would like to go back to when I was 12 or 13 years old.
    How I long for the days when I walked down the road we lived on to the corner store picking up empty pop bottles (glass bottles they were) and trading them in for a bottle of pop and a bag of chips. .25cents total
    Reaching into that big old Coka Cola Cooler half filled with cold water picking up the flavour you like then popping the cap off on the handy cap remover on the front of the cooler.
    Picking strawberries and raspberries at the local farm for a couple of dollars a day. I believe it was 7 cents a pint of berries but then I got a raise to 10cents a pint. Wow, that was good money back then.
    Taking my wife out for dinner Friday night.
    We are going to
    Sam n' Ellas

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

i am very much intersted in archeology so i may d like to go back in egyptian kings time.sure would like to see Prophets,and in my childhood when my father was alive.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would probably like to go back to the 50's.
    Life seemed so laid back then, and I loved the styles too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm not sure i think i would like to time travel to many different years. too many interesting time periods can't make up my mind.

Prue
    What about going forward in time.....I want to go to the future! lol

Seriously though if I could go back I think I'd like to go to check out the 60s for awhile, and maybe the Victorian era for awhile too.

Oh and if I could only go back a little, I would go back to November and get my practicum changed so that the practicum from hell never happened!

Thread Information