User Tag List

Page 41 of 175 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2613
Like Tree3088Likes

Thread: 2012 SC's Coupon Scan Zone

  1. #601
    Smart Canuck snuffaluffagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,312
    Likes Received
    2700
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    Found at Metro: Save $1.00 WUB2 Delverde Pasta packs "This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer" 4250690 No expiry date

    Name:  IMG.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  123.8 KB
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

  2. #602
    damp is a gross word.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    2,523
    Likes Received
    1244
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)



    yay new ss TPs!!
    thanks McMin!

    FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

  3. #603
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Got this one at the Kids & Baby show this weekend in WPG

    Similac, $5 on Similac Advance w/ Omega-3 & Omega-6, 18218741, Apr 30,2012


  4. #604
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,651
    Likes Received
    5588
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Bump

  5. #605
    Senior Canuck chickypoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Coupon Land :)
    Posts
    824
    Likes Received
    296
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)



    i found these in ontario. went to sobeys, freshco, foodland.

    $1 Laughing Cow any selected products indicated, format 8,16 and 24. offer limited to one coupon per perchuse. offer cannot be combined with any other offer. exp May 31 2012 1420174

    $.50 Asana 12 x100g or 650g exp july 31 2012 29212327 limit one coupon per purchase (small go coupons tearpad)

    $.75 Highliner crusted fillets 250 g exp dec 31 2012 12605210 limit one coupon per item purchased. not valid with any other coupon offer.

    $1 ANY 240g or larger Bluewater product exp june 30 2012 76405189 one coupon per purchase

    $1 Astro Bio Best Maximmunitee 8 x 94ml exp dec 31 2012 11909952 no limitations that i can see

    $1 Astro Bio Best Smoothie 4 x 200ml exp dec 31 2012 11909949 no limitations that i can see
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by chickypoodles; Mon, Feb 27th, 2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: adjust limits on highliner coupon

  6. #606
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    488
    Likes Received
    425
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    So this is my first time posting here and I used a scanner app on my phone - hope the quality is okay. I didn't see these posted on the main thread so I think they are new ones.

    Save 50 cents on any Kikkoman Sauce 150 ML or larger - NO EXPIRY

    Name:  one.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  40.8 KB
    Name:  two.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  42.4 KB

    Save 50 cents on any Robertson's Product - NO EXPIRY

    Name:  three.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  40.1 KB
    Name:  four.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  39.9 KB

    Found these at The Market on Millstream in Victoria - my first time seeing a coupon with no expiry date. I found a couple others but they are already posted.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

  7. #607
    Senior Canuck chickypoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Coupon Land :)
    Posts
    824
    Likes Received
    296
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)



    wow! very clear! all these new phones are amazing...stuck with my crappy one for 2.7? years or until i drop it one too many times . would love one that can do fancy tricks

    Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    So this is my first time posting here and I used a scanner app on my phone - hope the quality is okay. I didn't see these posted on the main thread so I think they are new ones.

    Save 50 cents on any Kikkoman Sauce 150 ML or larger - NO EXPIRY

    Name:  one.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  40.8 KB
    Name:  two.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  42.4 KB

    Save 50 cents on any Robertson's Product - NO EXPIRY

    Name:  three.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  40.1 KB
    Name:  four.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  39.9 KB

    Found these at The Market on Millstream in Victoria - my first time seeing a coupon with no expiry date. I found a couple others but they are already posted.

  8. #608
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Posts
    1,448
    Likes Received
    628
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    I find it frustrating that Johnson and Johnson says they won't give out coupons by calling in anymore, but some people are still receiving them. J&J needs to make up their mind!!!!

    Great coupons! Awesome that you received them.
    I feel the same way. So when I was turned down for coupons this month I phoned back the next day hoping that I would get a different person. That time I had no problem getting them.

  9. #609
    Savvy Saver PinkLincoln's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,959
    Likes Received
    121
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)



    Sorry, no scanner guys

    $1 off any Olymel 750g or 800g Half-Ham



    Fine Print:

    Limit one coupon per client per visit. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Expiry: October 31, 2012

    Do not confuse with: Please redeem by Jan. 31, 2013

    UPC: 2200318

  10. #610
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,049
    Likes Received
    307
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)



    FOUND THIS COUPON TODAY at PHARMA PLUS ... along with the $1 off LEVER2000 and some carry over's
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

  11. #611
    Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,577
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    I don't know if this is posted yet, but I got this at T&T yesterday.

    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo



  12. #612
    Smart Canuck flyingdutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Central Ontari-ari-ooo hometown but in Toronto for school for a bit
    Posts
    2,469
    Likes Received
    490
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)



    Found all of these today as well @ my local Sobeys (ON) except for the laughing cow and the Asana

    Quote Originally Posted by chickypoodles View Post
    i found these in ontario. went to sobeys, freshco, foodland.

    $1 Laughing Cow any selected products indicated, format 8,16 and 24. offer limited to one coupon per perchuse. offer cannot be combined with any other offer. exp May 31 2012 1420174

    $.50 Asana 12 x100g or 650g exp july 31 2012 29212327 limit one coupon per purchase (small go coupons tearpad)

    $.75 Highliner crusted fillets 250 g exp dec 31 2012 12605210 limit one coupon per item purchased. not valid with any other coupon offer.

    $1 ANY 240g or larger Bluewater product exp june 30 2012 76405189 one coupon per purchase

    $1 Astro Bio Best Maximmunitee 8 x 94ml exp dec 31 2012 11909952 no limitations that i can see

    $1 Astro Bio Best Smoothie 4 x 200ml exp dec 31 2012 11909949 no limitations that i can see

  13. #613
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    thanks for the thread

  14. #614
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    New coupon found today but I have no idea on the expiry date because it was a peelie that I didn't notice was stuck on the box until I went to pay. I didn't think to ask her the expiry when she peeled it.

    .75 off Cream of Wheat!

    Found at Super Thrifty Drug Mart in Brandon, MB.

  15. #615
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,681
    Likes Received
    3175
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)



    Wow - looks like Olymel is catching on ... this one cannot be stacked!


    Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Sorry, no scanner guys

    $1 off any Olymel 750g or 800g Half-Ham



    Fine Print:

    Limit one coupon per client per visit. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Expiry: October 31, 2012

    Do not confuse with: Please redeem by Jan. 31, 2013

    UPC: 2200318

Page 41 of 175 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •