User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Thanks! I also used an older vid of my son.
    I am not sure if I did the diaper size selecting right tho..I selected the size but I didn`t get a confirmation or anything It just took me to the page to update my password and profile...?

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

mine won't even load

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    I am not sure if I did the diaper size selecting right tho..I selected the size but I didn`t get a confirmation or anything It just took me to the page to update my password and profile...?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

same with me, just took to the profile page to update my profile and no conformation, wondering if it is same for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol Im happy to show off my baby especially when there are so many good security options out there now. Like for instance I did my video through my webcam and left it as private viewers only and set my IP as blocked in advanced settings for my webcam so its pretty safe if your smart about it! Play it safe peeps!

Mama's A Crazy Couponer
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I put one up, its not like it posts where your from, who you are and what the rest of their info is. It's just a harmless video. I'm not too worried...
    But when I did it , it accepted the video, took me to the huggies.com page and made me select a size, when I did it brought up a thing saying thanks and then it explained the rules that it's 1 per person but that you can upload as many videos as you'd like. then it took me to my profile where I just saved it the way it was. I think it'd doing that to make sure they have the correct address to send to.

Thanks to whoever posted this

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    Did you know if you have location services on your mobile device if you take a picture of your kid and post it people can track where the original photo was taken. Sorry but I would rather be overly cautious then not enough. But to each their own.
    Agreed. I am always overly cautious myself. Technology can be quite scary.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    FYI: you're giving Huggies full rights to your video.

"By participating in the Offer and submitting a Submission, each participant: (i) grants (without limiting the generality of these Official Terms and Conditions or of the YouTube Terms) to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Submission, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Offer or for any other reason whatsoever; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Submission in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Offer Entity, YouTube and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Submission. For greater certainty, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time during the Offer Period, to modify, edit or remove any Video, or to request a participant to modify or edit his or her Submission, if a complaint is received with respect to the Submission, or for any other reason whatsoever."
    So basically, you are giving them permission to use your video as advertising. Can you imagine if they put your baby on a commercial and all you got was one free bag of diapers?
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

That is why I uploaded a video that I took with my phone in my living room (very very poor light) can barely see my baby - and none of the best editing software can even remotely make the video good so they could do that

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbella View Post
    So basically, you are giving them permission to use your video as advertising. Can you imagine if they put your baby on a commercial and all you got was one free bag of diapers?

Mama's A Crazy Couponer
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I agree Peachykeen, my video isn't even from a digital camera, its from my cell phone, its horrendous in comparison to something good. I'm not too worried, I'd be excited if my kid randomly got used but she's not doing anything super cool, just walking ,so I doubt it. haha. Oh well , to each is own. Some feel comfortable, some don't. I'm not dumb when it comes to technology, I know what's out there so I know you have to be cautious but Huggies isn't going to get your children stolen and murdered. lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It doesn't have to be your kid... I've seen a few videos of the same kid.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whew.... finally managed to get a pack.....wouldnt work for me at all last night....kept freezing uploading the video....but it worked now.....

i used a video of some random kid in starbucks......

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessep13 View Post
    whew.... finally managed to get a pack.....wouldnt work for me at all last night....kept freezing uploading the video....but it worked now.....

If your worried about some creep watching your kid.... how do you think the parents of that kid you took a video of without knowing would feel?? I woulodnt feel very good if someone took a video of my kid and entered it online without my knowledge. You should seriously delete that.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Who would post their child just for diapers???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessep13 View Post

That is wrong on so many levels. I didn't do this contest but I would image you had to agree that you had CONSENT/ALLOWED to post video of this specific child (who you have stated you have NO affiliation with). You even have to verify CONSENT ordering prints online from walmart. You could be held liable in the event that his family ever discovers what you have done. You have infringed on those parents rights and let me tell you as a parent who without my consent had photos of my child put all over the internet I felt as though my child and I were completed violated and actually looked into pressing charges and suing. You should remove the video and if unable to contact huggies directly and tell them you didn't have permission to submit this video. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD VIOLATE SOMEONES RIGHTS FOR A PACK OF DIAPERS!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I simply selected to go to webcam and blocked it out with my finger, after doing that I got directed to the freebie page and got mine

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information