User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called Physician's Formula and she told me that I couldn't buy the shimmer strips eye kohl for blue eyes, brown eyes and green eyes. I would only qualify for 1 MIR because they are all the same product. Then I told her that on the website, it said that the MIR is for each upc/barcode and she said it does not matter because they are all the same product. I don't know what to do now. I want to buy more of the eye kohls but I don't know if I'll get my money back!

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ugh! hearing so many different things!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Baggravation View Post
    I called Physician's Formula and she told me that I couldn't buy the shimmer strips eye kohl for blue eyes, brown eyes and green eyes. I would only qualify for 1 MIR because they are all the same product. Then I told her that on the website, it said that the MIR is for each upc/barcode and she said it does not matter because they are all the same product. I don't know what to do now. I want to buy more of the eye kohls but I don't know if I'll get my money back!
    I hope this isn't the case! I'm hating all the contradictions from their reps! I wish they had a FAQ section on their page. I sent in my rebates yesterday (2 x ph and 2 x youth wear). I hope I get them all or i will be

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not about to take the risk of not getting my money back simply because I don't NEED these products; I'm just getting them 'cause they're cheap at the moment. It would be nice to buy another pack of eye kohls but I'd be pretty upset if I ended up paying full price. I'll wait and see if people get their rebates back and then buy another

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought the Youthwear Concealer for $8.80 at Pharmaplus and the rebate on the Physician's Formula website is for $9. What does this mean? I will still get my rebate right? :l

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Baggravation View Post
    I bought the Youthwear Concealer for $8.80 at Pharmaplus and the rebate on the Physician's Formula website is for $9. What does this mean? I will still get my rebate right? :l
    I just e-mailed them about the same question...I ended up getting one of the Happy Booster blushes for $7...so I want to be sure that it will qualify before I mail it in. I will let you know, once I get an answer!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Agree with comments here that they have conflicting answers... I also asked about Mineral Wear powder, one in Translucent and one in Creamy Natural, I was told they each qualify for a rebate. Earlier I clarified about getting a blush in 2 different shades, the answer was rebate is per product. So I don't know which is which!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks KouponKlipper! I also e-mailed them (just now)! Let's see if we get the same answer!

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveoneverthing View Post
    So I bought a bunch at Rexall 40% off this week and then realized there were no rebate stickers... this is my email response from them

As long as you have purchased products that qualify for a rebate (list of qualifying products can be found at www.physiciansformula.com), and send in the fully completed form and a copy of the receipt, we will honour your rebate.

Thank you for your interest in these special offers, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Allyson
    Really? Cause I sent an EMail about that and I was told that the rebate would NOT be honoured without the sticker!
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This is what happened last year, they have pretty bad customer service (still have not heard back from them since over a month ago), and are very inconsistent. I'm going to still send in my forms and see what happens. Just too many different answers from them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I bought a bunch at Rexall 40% off this week and then realized there were no rebate stickers... this is my email response from them

As long as you have purchased products that qualify for a rebate (list of qualifying products can be found at www.physiciansformula.com), and send in the fully completed form and a copy of the receipt, we will honour your rebate.

Thank you for your interest in these special offers, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Allyson
    i wouldn't risk buying them without a sticker.
    qualifying products could mean products with a sticker on them
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea I agree. The fine print states the you need the MIR label! If they feel as though you didn't fulfill the requirements they won't give you your money back and there is no use arguing with them because their customer service is a pain in the but!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Just received this from HO

We apologize for the delay on responding due to a high volume of emails.
    Unfortunately, our rebate offers are only on a limited supply and are while
    supplies last and because these promotions have been out for quite some
    time now. they hit stores late Dec and early January of 2012. The "try me
    free" stickers on the product will get harder and harder to find as time
    goes by.

Also, the rebate will not be honored without the "try me free' sticker it
    must be submitted with the original receipt and rebate form.

anyone know if you can send in the UPC instead of the MIR sticker and the printed form. Just bought some at rexall and they didn't have the stickers.

Rexall had them 40% off this week... works out to a great deal if I can use without MIR sticker

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just got the same email as well. now it is clear that the sticker must be included to get the rebate.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i guess i could use the 3.00 off PF that was insert last weekend to get even better deal?
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information