User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got two rebate cheques today (expecting 3). I sent in the rebates during the last week of January this year.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    I got two rebate cheques today (expecting 3). I sent in the rebates during the last week of January this year.
    Question: What products were the rebates for? I'm trying to figure out if they are giving out rebates per UPC code or just 1 product per rebate form. Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These were for the Happy Booster Blush in Warm and the 2 in 1 eyeliner pen. I'm missing the one for the mineral wear air-brushing powder compact. It could be that I printed the rebate form for that on that and another product on two sides of the same page...

Quote Originally Posted by Baggravation View Post
    Question: What products were the rebates for? I'm trying to figure out if they are giving out rebates per UPC code or just 1 product per rebate form. Thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you I'm still waiting for my rebates to come in. I mailed mine about 2 weeks ago so I'm thinking it will take at least 4 weeks for them to arrive.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    I called them yesterday and the guy told me 1 rebate Per category. so you won't be able to get the ph matchmaker bronzer, blush and lip gloss. Only 1 of them would qualify for the rebate.
    This is getting so frustrating!!

First they say we can get 1 of each shade like the rose and natural blush, then now only 1 per line?? So you can even get 1 blush, 1 bronzer, 1 gloss?? I'm getting sick and tired of PF and their constant different answers. If we go back all through these pages in this thread, almost everyone gets a conflicting answer from them. Their customer service sucks and i'm scared to send my rebates in now. I was under the impression its limit one per UPC and my matchmaker rose and natural blushes have different UPC's.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I bought 3 in the same category. I don't know if I'm qualify for the rebate now. Darn.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BUMP - did anyone else get their cheques yet?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Will start to seriously take the time for looking for those and I will make sure to buy the good thing for the mir!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Any Good Deals in Pharmacies this week for close to free products after the mir?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BUMP - anyone get their cheques in the mail?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BUMP - It's been about 2 months and I still haven't received my cheques in the mail. Now I'm concerned. I spent over $50 in products -_- and the sad thing is that I don't even like 1/2 of them. Sigh...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

which products did you like/dislike & why?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Baggravation View Post
    BUMP - It's been about 2 months and I still haven't received my cheques in the mail. Now I'm concerned. I spent over $50 in products -_- and the sad thing is that I don't even like 1/2 of them. Sigh...
    I wouldn't be too worried. Last year I mailed in a couple of rebates mid-March and didn't get it until early May. The cheques were dated the end of March, but they weren't mailed out until the end of April.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found that my skintone was too dark for the youthwear products I bought. I especially don't like the yellow-tone concealer! The yellow tone in it just looks so odd on my skin and then roller ball application tool is useless (your hands are better than that). The actual stick foundation part is just too creamy and it doesn't stay on my face. It creases really bad under the eyes! Also, I bought the Mineral wear talc free airburshing powder in translucent and it didn't end up being translucent. It leaves a slight white caste on my face and it has such a strong sheen. I'm using it as a highlighter instead of a face powder. I thought it would be matte since it's a face powder but I assumed wrong. I bought the liquid eyeliner pen which I do like. I wouldn't pay full price for it but it's decent. It's super black so that's great. I just don't think im a good liquid liner applier so my line always comes out thicker than I'd like. If the brush was a little thinner, I think it would work better for me. But if you were gonna do the rebate; I would do it for the liquid liner

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought the light shade of the foundation and hate it!! Its very orange on me!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information