User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: The Beauty Box Thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I'd done with Glymm. The box was supposed to be here yesterday. Now it's still in the sorting centre. They were supposed to have all been out last Friday.

They managed to bill me for a March box.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My box was in the wrong supermailbox, a neighbour walked it over.

Would you believe Glymm forgot to put the mask in, so I got the lip balm, two bronzing sheets, and a purple nailpolish?

Oh, and they respond really fast to cancellation emails!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still waiting for mine - expected delivery is tomorrow, just in time for the end of the month lol!

Waiting for a response STILL regarding an order I placed on the 14th - haven't tracking or anything, I'm wondering if my product has been sent or not - I've heard of others e-mailing after and finding out the product is out of stock so they'll have to wait until its back in to receive. Either way, still frustrated with customer service, lack of a box so far, and how disappointing this month's box seems to be - looks like it's time to cancel... If it seems to get better in the next few months I'll reconsider the subscription, but for now I'm going to keep GlossyBox for a box or two and wait for my June Topbox!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    My box was in the wrong supermailbox, a neighbour walked it over.

Would you believe Glymm forgot to put the mask in, so I got the lip balm, two bronzing sheets, and a purple nailpolish?

Oh, and they respond really fast to cancellation emails!
    lol! Hopefully I'll actually get a response this time then!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Make sure you get an autoreply when you email. Sometimes I don't get one and then I don't seem to get a reply. Its like they aren't getting all their emails.

I also don't have my box yet either, Canada post says it is out for delivery though. At least when Luxe Box shipped late they shipped them express post.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, they respond with a "we'll find your points and hopefully you'll reconsider your cancellation". Not after having issues with two out of three boxes.

If I tried them again, I'd go with the three month subscription and not have to worry about being billed for a fourth, because they are fast with the bills.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did get my Glymm Box today - it isn't bad. I did write a review on it if anyone is interested. It does contain spoilers though if you haven't got yours yet though.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm..I think these boxes would be worth if if you loved everything inside of them; otherwise you're just paying regular or even more money to get the products that u DO like. is there boxes that tailor to your skin/hair/eye colour? That would be aweosme :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dangelo View Post
    Hmm..I think these boxes would be worth if if you loved everything inside of them; otherwise you're just paying regular or even more money to get the products that u DO like. is there boxes that tailor to your skin/hair/eye colour? That would be aweosme :D
    They do have quizzes that you fill out with your information - skin type, hair colour, eye colour, the types of products you want, etc. - I know Glymm hasn't really been using this as of yet - GlossyBox had a survey as well, the first box they didn't use it, but they've said that they are going to be working on using quiz results to tailor the contents of their boxes to suit you - I'm not sure about whether TopBox and Luxe Box do yet.

There's a new box in the States I've been hearing of - Beauty Army - where you actually get to pick the samples you get sent to you every month. It takes away the element of surprise, but it would be kind of nice to pick the products you will actually use and really want to try - I wouldn't mind if they, or a similar box, came up here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I like the surprise factor, I think probably me having two boxes is a bit of a waste of money - but I think having one is just a treat. For the price of two lattes a month its not really that much expensive. And no, I don't get the lattes as well! LOL
    my blog - imonglue.com

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    I did get my Glymm Box today - if anyone is interested. It does contain spoilers though if you haven't got yours yet though.
    There is a virus in you link!

Trojan Horse!!!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Feb 29th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    There is a virus in you link!

Trojan Horse!!!
    WHAT?? On my blog? I am afraid to click it...

EDIT - I removed my link and contacted my web host. So sorry. I hope they can clean up my files for me - looks like some hijacked all my websites.
    Last edited by sotypical; Thu, Mar 1st, 2012 at 12:21 AM.
    my blog - imonglue.com

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    WHAT?? On my blog? I am afraid to click it...

EDIT - I removed my link and contacted my web host. So sorry. I hope they can clean up my files for me - looks like some hijacked all my websites.
    Thank you.

When I clicked on your link, something happened with my computer and some program started to scan my computer by itself assuming that my computer has viruses. Good I could quickly close everything!

That was Trojan Horse on the link (I'm quite sure). Once I got the same thing from some other site, that time I couldn't close that (it was simply couldn't be closed), it almost "scanned" my computer, but at 97% I could restart my computer. That was very quick. Good my computer was not infected.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The new glossy box should be coming soon, hopefully people will have better things to say about the next one

From the looks of it I think I would like the luxe box - seems like a better box (for me) from what I have seen bloggers posting about

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Thank you.

When I clicked on your link, something happened with my computer and some program started to scan my computer by itself assuming that my computer has viruses. Good I could quickly close everything!

That was Trojan Horse on the link (I'm quite sure). Once I got the same thing from some other site, that time I couldn't close that (it was simply couldn't be closed), it almost "scanned" my computer, but at 97% I could restart my computer. That was very quick. Good my computer was not infected.
    I am so sorry, I feel really terrible. After much googling and searching it looks like it actually very common with wordpress. I am still trying to clean my site up - what a mess. 6550 were hijacked.

Again, I am really sorry but I promise I didn't do it on purpose. So sorry. Thank YOU for pointing it out. I might of never known otherwise.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information