User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Here are some reviews of some of the Kcups we have tried. I find it funny that some of my favs have bad reviews and the ones I hate have great reviews My advice (and what I did) is to buy a variety pack so you aren't stuck with coffee you hate. I also split boxes with friends so we can try many different kinds. Anyways here it goes:

Timothy's Morning Blend- My fav regular coffee
    VanHoutte Raspberry Chocolate- My fav flavoured coffee
    Bigelow Chamomile Tea- Very good
    Bigelow I Love Lemon Tea- Not my cup of tea (lol)
    Timothy's Cinnamon Pastry- Yummy
    Timothy's Irish cream-ok
    Vanhoutte French Vanilla-good
    Kahlua coffee- doesn't taste as good as it smells
    Folgers Lively Columbian- don't like it
    Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream- Yummy
    Green Mountain Hazelnut- don't really like
    Green Mountain Hot Cocoa- YUCK
    Cafe escapes milk chocolate hot cocoa- kids like it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to a place in burlington ontario canada today called ECS coffee and was amazed. They sell every flavour imaginable! You can even buy them individually so you can try them out.

Also they let you choose one from the bulk k cups and brew one to try when you shop.

Today I tried Timothy's White Hot Chocolate. It was disgusting!!! Hubby tried Kaluah flavoured and he loved it!

We bought donut hole cinnamon bun and creme brule from another company. Will post a review when we try them.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Here's our keurig k-cup reviews....so far:

Jamaica Me Crazy Wolfgang Puck - Our favorite, we were regular morning Folgers coffee drinkers, and this is the closest to what we were used to.
    Golden French Toast Green Mountain - Tried at a friend house first with creamer and it tasted great, then only had milk at home, not the greatest then. Needs creamer.
    White Hot Chocolate Timothy's - 2 in the house think that it is the greatest... and 2 of us think that it is way too sweet..including me.
    Creme Caramel Wolfgang Puck - Tried it today, don't like it. Bitter. Thought it would be great as our favorite is a Wolfgang Puck one... Was WRONG.
    Vanilla Biscotti Folgers - Great stuff

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got my FPC for Timothy's 12 pack in the mail today (from the xmas promotion). Since we are all coffee nuts here I thought I would ask where would I be able to use the coupon. I haven't seen Timothy's for sale at walmart, foodland, or no frills. Ideas anyone?????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

london drugs and safeway and superstore sell the 12 packs here, not alot of selection, but it's free

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Adding one more -

Timothy's Kahlua (flavoured, medium roast)

Considering that we drink extra bold, and don't like flavoured coffee, I'm surprised to say that this is good, and we will buy more. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell that ruins coffee for me, and has a subtle flavour that seems to enhance the coffee flavour. Will likely be my "afternoon" coffee.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Newest reviews:

Timothy's Kahlua- This one has a nice flavour, not too much kahlua like but it's noticable. I Don't much care for the smell though, smells like burnt coffee.

Timothy's cinnimon pastry- yucky, too much cinnimon not enough pastry. I will have a hard time finishing this box.

Green mountain french vanilla- a nice standard french vanilla, just as i had expected it to be.

Green mountain vanilla creme caramel- ok. It's pretty much the same as french vanilla.

Timothy's columbian excelencia- great morning cup, there is only 1 left in the box, it is a great normal coffee.

Gloria Jean mudslide- I love this one, a nice subtle chocolate taste and pleasant aroma.

Trading Score
    79 (100%)

So I just received Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee -Wow how great is that-loved it
    Also tried Gloria Jean's Mudslide-even better than Butter Toffee.

Just enjoying so many choices!
    Joyce

Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Reviews from my last order:

Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee - after consuming half the box, I am still on the fence. I must like it if I consumed 12 k-cups right? Not as strong as I would like, but strong for a flavored coffee. Nice flavor, not over whelming. Brewed on medium setting.

Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee - stronger than timothy's donut coffee for sure, but still not as stong as I would like. Still a nice coffee very smooth and has a nice after taste. Blends well with my french vanilla coffee creamer!!

Coffee People Black Tiger - mmmmm Lovely coffee, my fave out of this order. Nice and strong, not acidic and not bitter. I can brew this on the large setting and it still taste the same as the medium setting. If you like strong coffee, this one is worth a try.

Wolfgang Puck Sumatra Kopi Raya - This is another yummy coffee with a nice smooth finish. Lots of flavor and smells lovely, almost like berrys? Worth a try if you like strong coffee.

Thanks Crispiecreme for allowing me to try all these without the cost!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Timothy's German Chocolate Cake - Good. Has a coconut flavour.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

tried the timothys cinnamon pastry yesterday morning...it actually made me gag....
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here are reviews of the ones I've tried so far

Caribou Blend - my favorite- most like what we drink on a regular basis

Green Mountain Colombian fair trade select - yummy!

Donut Shop coffee (coffee people) - this is is a lot like the green mountain one above I find - also tasty

Wolfgang Puck Sorrento- similar to yr two previous reviews but a bit stronger. I do like it though.

Timothy's German chocolate cake - honestly, my LEAST favorite of the ones I've tried so far.

Green mountain Coffee Golden French Toast - smells amazing when brewing and tasted absolutely delicious.
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

We've had our Keurig for about 2 months now. I've only found 2 that I personally like but my hubby and kids like others
    We've tried:

Folgers Black silk - both hubby and I are not fans - IMO it leave a funny after taste
    Van Houtte House Blend - Me - it was ok not the best but not the worst - Hubby really didn't like it
    Timothy's Breakfast Blend - Yummy! All the way around. Wer were fans of maxwell house breakfast blend, so we thought this one was a no brainerlol
    Green Mountain Hot Cocoa - I found it waters, hubby and kids love it! My kids thought it was great and we're super excited to be able to make something in the coffee maker! haha!!
    Folgers Lively Columbian - I LOVE this coffee! My fav so far - hubby thinks its a little strong

I want to try some tea's next Im a huge fan of tea, and can't wait to try some from the keurig ~ Cherie

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information