User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Re-Election wanted!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=TaraF;4525886]Scam-Master, looking at your name I have to ask? Are you Pierre Poutine? This is not an Anti-Conservative thread but think as you will, as for "more people voted for the Harper Government than any other Party", that could possibly be because those that would have voted for the opposition recieved deceiving calls luring them away from their proper polls to vote, not allowing them to vote when they showed up to the wrong poll or a non exsistant one not to mention those that just didn't go because their polling stations had moved hours from where they were. This is not speculation, this is not me "hating on Harper", this is FACT according to the Elections Canada investigation. Don't shoot the messanger. However saying the Robo-Calls is not a big scandal couldn't be further from the truth because WHOEVER orchastrated them BROKE THE LAW! If you think that Illegal behavior should be tolerated than God help you./QUOTE]

I feel so sorry for you TaraF. You are so caught up in your own spin of things that you don't read your very own posts. Take my advice and read your very first post in this thread. And then, refer to the above statement you made that this is not an anti-Conservative thread. Clearly you can see that you contradict yourself. I must say that you exhibit signs of confusion and i can help you with this if you like. I have to say you are passionate in your beliefs i think, but not a lot of people share your opinion i think.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

scam-master, Saying that I don't like this Government, saying that I don't trust this Government and saying that it is wrong if Election Fraud occured no matter WHO is responsible for it does not make me Anti Conservative nor does it imply I contradict myself. As for feeling sorry, I feel very sorry for you that you can't see that and make that distinction. As for anyone holding my views I don't care about that as I'm not here trying to "recruit" anyone. Whether the Conservatives or NDP, Liberal or Green are the ones that made the calls it doesn't matter, voters were suppressed which is NOT how a Democratic society should operate.

Fact: Election Fraud Occured.
    Fact: Election Fraud is Illegal.
    Fact: It impacted the election, undermined the results and brought the results into question.
    Fact: The legitimacy of the current Government is in question due to this voter suppression whether anyone likes it or not.
    Fact: Election Fraud is punishable by law. By means of a fine, jail sentence and disintegration of the party at fault and liquidation of said parties assets.
    Fact: The person(s) responsible have not been figured out/named yet.

No matter WHO it is, they should be punished to the full extent of the law.
    Last edited by TaraF; Fri, Mar 16th, 2012 at 09:26 AM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

We could avoid all this nonsense in the future by simply doing away with elections entirely and making Stephen Harper President for Life of Canada. Who's with me? Anyone?

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    We could avoid all this nonsense in the future by simply doing away with elections entirely and making Stephen Harper President for Life of Canada. Who's with me? Anyone?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Or King and do away with the British Monarchy and have our own.
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Can't resist this one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hail to our overlord King Harper.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And what is it with the conservatives hiring an American marketing firm? Doesn't Canada have a marketing firm that can manipulate voters?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

yup, there is a way to make him look like even more of a weenie

i love this one tho, it's still my fav.

In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

That furtive-eyed pic of him right after he won the election says it all; maybe it could be used for evidence.
    ( Valiant, the valley-ant )

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

How have I never seen that picture before Patty? lol Is anyone else wondering why last weekend they apparently found the IP Address of "Pierre Poutine" and we haven't heard a thing about it since?

I actually did some detective work because I haven't seen any "headlines" on the news anywhere and Elections Canada is up to 5199 verified misleading Robo-calls. Here is the article dated yesterday.
    Last edited by TaraF; Sun, Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    How have I never seen that picture before Patty? lol Is anyone else wondering why last weekend they apparently found the IP Address of "Pierre Poutine" and we haven't heard a thing about it since?

I actually did some detective work because I haven't seen any "headlines" on the news anywhere and Elections Canada is up to 5199 verified misleading Robo-calls. Here is the article dated yesterday.

It seems to be a new cartoon Tara, I thought it was cute.

I have not heard anything this week either regarding Mr. Poutine.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Okay, okay, I confess. I'm Pierre Poutine. Me, DaveP. In my defense, Harper made me do it. When Steve calls, you do what he says. It's in the fine print of CPC membership, which makes it a law - so I was only obeying the law. Should have read that fine print a little more closely I guess.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Okay, okay, I confess. I'm Pierre Poutine. Me, DaveP. In my defense, Harper made me do it. When Steve calls, you do what he says. It's in the fine print of CPC membership, which makes it a law - so I was only obeying the law. Should have read that fine print a little more closely I guess.

You're in big doodoo now Dave!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All right, it was me. I did it because I hate Lefties!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information