User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Pet Name : Penelope
    • Story: Penelope is best friends with my 11 month old son,if he isn`t home but I am she runs all over the place trying to find him,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

This is my Girl Abbie, she is such a sweet dog.. it is rare that I can catch her on camera, she hates it!.. She loves my boys (my oldest the most lol). She is a great addition to our family

Last edited by onlybluemomma; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 09:34 AM.
    I am a "senior canuck" but have been away from the site for awhile.. Please be patient with me as I go through and re-learn the ins and outs, do's and don'ts once again. . I look forward to chatting and trading with all of you

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

My Doggie REESE
    Story: I adopted her when she was 1.5 years old from an abusive home, the woman who owned her prior, had two small children that would drag her around by her front paws, I know this since when i went to visit them to possibly buy the dog off them, I saw this with my own eyes, very sad, and then the little kid, said to his mom when she charged me $400 for the dog, ..but mommy we only paid $300.. ! .. so she made money selling the dog, as we know a small child wouldn't lie now.. I didnt' care the price I just wanted to take her out of that situation, she is still very timid, and nervous around new people, but she keeps me company when I have no one else.. It's sure lonely in life, but with her around .. It feels so much better..!

Her ears are so big she sometimes appears to be leaning over when she walks.. its quite cute! and even cuter when i dress her up
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name: Nacho
    Relationship: I'm his mommy!
    Story: This little cookie looked like a right-proper boy when we first espied him at the shelter, sitting tall with a little snifflie nose. We take him home and what do we get? A kooky little nutball with two temperaments:
    1. puppy-kitty who only wants hugs & love, and can't get close enough to us
    and
    2. ball-of-fury, an orange meteor of fury and furry rage.
    That's our little guy (and yes, he's licking his muffin-hand)!

Last edited by fishnutbrittle; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:05 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

`Princess of the House`

MAGGIE

Maggie loves to steal our breakfast muffins from our tall kitchen table. She loves when somebody rubs her belly and loves to go for long walks with my husband and pulls him around. When my husband and I hug each other, she gets jealous and gets in between us.

In this picture she is resting with her toy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

This is my Oldde English Bulldogge. This the first day after leaving her brothers and sisters. Pick her because she was supposed to be low active and small enough for our apartment but she has been growing in a a super hyperactive dog.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fishnutbrittle View Post
    Name: Nacho
    A kooky little nutball with two temperaments:
    1. puppy-kitty who only wants hugs & love, and can't get close enough to us
    and
    2. ball-of-fury, an orange meteor of fury and furry rage.
    That's our little guy (and yes, he's licking his muffin-hand)!
    haha that sounds like my orange guy
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Pet Name: Maximus (Max for short) - 3 years old
    Picture title: What reindeer? Where's the reindeer?! Ahhh I'm too tired!
    Story: This is actually the perfect Smart Canucks story! Looong story short, my fiance and I just bought a house and decided to look on Kijiji for some cheap furniture to hold us over. I stumbled over the ad for a "2 year old loving purebred Golden Retriever free to a loving home." I saw his picture and fell in love! BUT there were 531 hits on the page already so I thought for sure he had already been given away. I emailed anyways (nothing to lose!) and I got an email back asking to meet him the next day! We met him and took him home right away! He was healthy and came with everything as well - 1 month supply of food, toys, everything you can imagine for a dog! He is so well behaved and we worked hard with him to teach him some new things. He is such a family dog and he has soooo much personality it is unbelievable.
    About the picture - this is Max on Christmas, taking a break from the party on his new bed (that my mother made him - for $5 btw! lol)

Last edited by 2jk19; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:56 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Name: Smokey
    Relation: My cat
    Picture Name: Roar, I'm a lion!
    Story: I was checking out a friends camera and happened to catch Smokey right in the middle of a yawn! This is one of my favorite pictures of him.

Last edited by FreebieLovingMama; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: add info

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

"Carebear, cat, Monkey and Bear, and well dare I say even you over there!? Cats were worshipped in Egyptian times so why don't you worship me now so I can stop with the Rhymes!!"

This is my beautiful Calico Cat, Koshka. As you can see she knows that Cats were once worshiped and qute frankly has never forgotten that!

Title: And you shall all worship me!
    Pet Name: Koshka
    Relationship: My Sweet yet evil BabyGirl
    Story: As pointed out above she really thinks she is the Queen Where she is sitting in the photo happens to be one of her favorite spots to perch as she watches for her next victim to walk by so she can "tag" them.
    Last edited by TaraF; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:25 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name : Raya
    Story: My cat is one of a kind. She loves to hop into the shower when we are showering and loves to find a new place to sleep all the time. We found her in a basket one afternoon. She rather enjoyed it when we picked her up in it and carried her around.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Title: Bath Time Mommy!
    Pet Names: Stripes & Patches
    Relationship: My Babies ! I mean kittens.
    Story: These are my two new babies!. Someone abandonedd them at my workplace in the washroom. They were so cute and loveable and the Humane Society would have just put them down. Everytime you walk by with a towel, or turn the water on in the tub they cioime flying. They will stand at the bathroom door and cry if you dont let them in. Just like kids they will climb right into the tub and start splashing around.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Pet Name: Charlie (aka Char Char, Barley, Charbroil)
    Story: This is our 7 week old Chocolate lab, Charlie. We got him on Thanksgiving day and had to take him to my moms house for a huge family gathering. He was picked up by everyone like a rag doll and was clearly exhausted by the end. This is his first night at home after the dinner - he loves his giraffe!!

Saskatchewan couponer
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Pet Name: Costello and Fred
    Story: I volunteer with a local cat rescue called People for Animals (www.people4animals.ca). Pictured are two of my own rescues. Although all 5 of my cats are rescues that I happened to keep, rather than went out looking for, 4 of them are various shades of orange. I love my orange tabby guys. This year I had my first baby, and they have all adapted well. These two especially love all of the new baby furniture, and think that the change table is for them to use as a napping outpost.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Elvis
    Story: Last week, Elvis decided to crawl under our christmas tree. He sat up, and got stuck in the branches and couldn't move. We ended up having to cut branches off of the tree to get him out. He's a bulldog. what more can I say? LOL

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information