Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

1 day to go

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

"Cuteness Overload!"

Name: Pepsi

Relationship - He is a rare 'only kitten' born to our cat Taffy and his dad, Bobby.

Pepsi is a fun addition to our family, he's very talkative and busy all the time! He gets into all sorts of trouble, but he's generally a very sweet and loving kitty with a big purr!

He looks like a regular tabby, but does exhibit some of his Mom's Ragdoll characteristics - at times he's very 'floppy' and clumsy, but it's cute!

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

• "Why is there a tree in a house?"
    • Pet Name: Holly aka Holly Hobnoob
    • Story: This is Holly, I was given Holly just this Christmas as a present from my cousins to cheer me up from all of the health problems I've been dealing with, and Holly sure has! She is always staring at me when I wake up and ready to play all day or just relax with me if I need it. In this picture, this was the first time she had ever seen a Christmas tree and made her self right at home underneath. Holly was also named by the help of my friends on SC
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Miss_April; Tue, Dec 28th, 2010 at 02:05 PM.

All my children have fur Wendark's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

• Pet Name: Munchkin
    • Relationship: I am her mom and am in charge of feeding her and cuddling her at her whim.
    • Story: My neighbours found her stuck under a fence when she was just a kitten and they knew there was something not quite right with her, so they called us. Munchkin has cerebellar hypoplasia, which is similar to cerebral palsy in humans.

She walks with her legs splayed out to keep her balance.
      I feed her in a cardboard box turned on its side so she has something to lean against while she eats. The most amazing thing about Munchkin is that she doesn't know she is disabled: She climbs onto the couch just fine and plays with the other cats and the dogs. I cringe everytime she jumps down though, because the descent is not so pretty; however, she has learned to cock her head just right so she doesn't bang it on the floor when she lands. She's a real trooper.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Pet Names - Bobby and Neo chillin' on Kevin's bed.
    Relationship - adopted mommy
    Story - Bobby 7 and Neo 3 are best buddies and can always be found not far from each other. When Bobby lost his best friend Patrick we had to get another cat to keep him company so in stepped Neo.

Last edited by Patty Smyth; Tue, Dec 28th, 2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: re-sized pic.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This is Baby Kitty! I took the picture a few days after we adopted her. She still is very tiny at 6 months old, the vet thinks shell be very petite. But shes very healthy, so thats the only thing that matters.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Pet Name : Kira
    Relationship: Owner,well,co owner,my son's first cat
    Story: we had been contemplating getting a pet for my son,hubby wasn't too crazy about a dog so we went down to the pet store and saw this fuzzy,ball of fur with blue eyes down at the end of the cages.she jumped up at us,keep in mind she was tiny,she fit in my palm.she licked the glass where my little ones' face was and we felt bad not taking her,but we left to go for lunch and contemplated it. that evening i was on the deck cooking a chicken and hubby came with a cardboard box with her inside. it was love at first sight for my son.we named her Kira because that is what my son who is 3 said when he saw her.

Last edited by TudorChick; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 02:50 AM.

~just your average nerd~

Southern Alberta Newbie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

This is Bruno, he is a 3 year old Boxer. Bruno loves to chew things, and if he was Bad and Chewed something while I was at work. When I get home, he sits on the stairs going up to the bedrooms and puts his ears back and give me the BIG SAD EYES.
    But if I come home and he was GOOD, he will bounce around, jump up on me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is Chewie (short for Chewbacca), my 9 months old guinea pig (or cavy).

The little guy is always looking like he has a bad hair day, but that's because he is a Abyssinian guinea pig (they have a fur pattern consisting of hair whirls, called rosettes). This is why I HAD to name it Chewie (I'm a big Star Wars fan) !!!

Chewie wasn't particulary trilled with the « Christmas photo shoot » so I had to bribe him with fresh carrot... haha!!!

About the costume : this is actually a bottle of wine cover... it was the perfect size for him !

If you would like to see more pictures of him click here.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is my cat, Gus. We like to go for walks together on the shore. This photo was taken on a very hot afternoon in August here in NS. His hobbies include sticking his butt in my face in the morning, bird culling and tuna fish.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Axel

Story: Axel was bought to replace our previous cat that ran away in the summer. Although he turned only three months old on Christmas Eve, he got used to his new family really quick. In this picture, he is learning that Christmas trees are quite fun, especially when mommy comes and tries to take him away.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

"Grinchy Dog"

Pet Name:
    Sherman (aka Stinkerbell, The Shermanator, Grinchy Dog)
    Story: Sherman is my "dogphew" which grants me all the rights of an aunt. That means I get to feed him treats and send him home and dress him up in cute Santa hats and take photos. Not surprising that Sherman prefers the "feed him treats" part more than the "Dress him up in Santa Hats" part.

Does he look like he's plotting my demise?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name your picture: Maggie May
    Your relationship to the things or place involved in the image: This is my moms puppy/ my dogs step pet!

A cute short story about the picture : This summer my mothers dog a half yorkie - peke had puppies with a toy yorkie. She had 5 wonderful puppies. My dog, who visits my moms house every day while i am at work decided to take the role of the father to these puppies. He would lay in the bed with them cleaning them, and even helping them go to the bath room! My mother wanted to keep one little girl of the littre, but then she fell in love with another puppy so she decided to keep two! My nephew who has downs decided to name them bart and maggie after the simpsons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Pet Name: Mr. McGwire
    • Relationship: Mr. McGwire is my Big Baby Boy
    • Story: Mr. Mc G (that's what we call him for short) was adopted to be little brofur to big sister Kool Kat who unfortunately passed over to the Rainbow Bridge 3 years ago, I'll let him tell the rest of his story.
    • I came a little more expensive than planned because mommy was so excited to get me home to meet my new sisfur and daddy that she got a speeding ticket, apparently that police officer was not a fan of us felines and didn't appreciate moms story and gave her a nice $75 fine. I know that both mom and dad still to this day think I was worth it !
    • This picture of me mom took well I was meeting my new sisfur we got a while ago, it took awhile but she's turned out to be a pretty good sisfur but I like to bug mom and whenever she tries to get a pic of the both of us together I always walk away, maybe one day I'll let her get a pic of us together so she can post a shot of both of us here one year soon, but I ain't making any promises!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is Mou Mou.

Story: Normally my dog Mou Mou is full of energy and extremely friendly to friends and strangers. This picture was taken during a party at our house while it was full of people. Mou Mou needed to take break on the couch from all the partying during that time. He also didn't like the new iPhone very much. Most of the time, the only thing that grabs his attention is human food and pretty girls.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information