User Tag List

Page 1660 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 660 1160 1560 1610 1650 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1670 1710 1760 2160 2660 ... LastLast
Results 24,886 to 24,900 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

  1. #24886
    CaToonie Seleena_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Niagara Falls ON
    Posts
    201
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lion View Post
    Qantas
    Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services. Working with computer technology, once I learn an Acronym it kinda stays with me.

    Same here. Big Blue mainframe background from back when dinosaurs roamed the planet. And to stay current, I even learned acronyms like "LOL" and "WTF"

    Less than 6 hours of sleep and I still missed two AC/DC words because they rolled off my list. These Q guys are playing hardball this time!

    Thanks everyone .. I'm repped out.

    says in a groggy voice "Qantas 123 heavy, descent to flight level 130 and contact Sydney approach at 124.40. Good day" .. whatever that means.

  2. #24887
    Smart Canuck FlyGuy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Guelph
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,348
    Likes Received
    56
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Seleena_K View Post
    says in a groggy voice "Qantas 123 heavy, descent to flight level 130 and contact Sydney approach at 124.40. Good day" .. whatever that means.
    I'm impressed Seleena. Keep that up and I'll be offering you a job!
    Last edited by FlyGuy123; Sat, Nov 14th, 2009 at 12:17 PM.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

  3. #24888
    Smart Canuck FlyGuy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Guelph
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,348
    Likes Received
    56
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    Hopefully second prize - two Ladas - is one left-hand, and one right-hand drive...need one for Australia trip
    Don't know if they made them in right hand drive?? Maybe no one from that side of the road was crazy enough to order one!
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

  4. #24889
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    44
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I slept and lost all the Qs before 7am. Even the hack didnt work. They got smarter

  5. #24890
    Senior Canuck WULFMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Wick (Keswick)
    Posts
    834
    Likes Received
    38
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Awesome job to the overnight crew fur all the words!!!!

    You folks rock!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Howlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll

  6. #24891
    Smart Canuck tad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orangeville
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,798
    Likes Received
    7184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    12:25 AC/DC Word = CONTINENT

  7. #24892
    Smart Canuck Neon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,426
    Likes Received
    4748
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    12:30 AC/DC Winning Word is ... continent
    Last edited by Neon; Sat, Nov 14th, 2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: match time with 'Q' entry form
    Shine On!

  8. #24893
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    803
    Likes Received
    5143
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    continent, for 12:25 if they get caught up

  9. #24894
    Smart Canuck Chers1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,845
    Likes Received
    4826
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    continent... ac/dc word

  10. #24895
    Smart Canuck tad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orangeville
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,798
    Likes Received
    7184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    12:25 AC/DC Winning Word is ... continent

    HA! I beat you that time Neon. ONLY because I didn't go for the bold lettering. lol

  11. #24896
    Smart Canuck Neon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,426
    Likes Received
    4748
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    12:25 AC/DC Winning Word is ... continent
    When you're actually there should you say you you are in continent
    - cheap laffs, I know.
    Shine On!

  12. #24897
    Smart Canuck Neon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,426
    Likes Received
    4748
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    HA! I beat you that time Neon. ONLY because I didn't go for the bold lettering. lol

    They're catching me off-guard. I could certainly dispense with the formatting...watch out
    Shine On!

  13. #24898
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68053
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Holy Rapid Words Batman!!

    they are pumping them out fast & furious. All this while I was out shopping too!

    Thanks to everyone for being so darn reliable!

    (hello to the 52 guests too.....that's gotta be a record)


  14. #24899
    Smart Canuck tad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orangeville
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,798
    Likes Received
    7184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    They're catching me off-guard. I could certainly dispense with the formatting...watch out
    They're good at catching us off-guard. I just happened to be walking past my computer when that last one came.

    I have to run out for a few errands to pick up some things for my trip. Thanks in advance for any codes I might've missed.

  15. #24900
    CaLoonie M7arbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    108
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Pac, con, thanks guys, this is awsome

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •