User Tag List

Page 2595 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1595 2095 2495 2545 2585 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2605 2645 2695 ... LastLast
Results 38,911 to 38,925 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

found a pair perfect for our penguin loving' marcianne!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  aaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  14.2 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning! Hope everyone made it in to work okay. Two people called in and stayed home, I totally should have done that too

Thanks for the words and trivia, much appreciated, haven't had much time to contribute lately because of all these taxes!!

ChouChou, I'm sorry to hear about your job, but I hope you find something that really makes you happy

Have a great FRIDAY everyone! Be safe out there

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chouchou1962 View Post
    Hello my friends

Thanks for all the kind words, but I feel really wonderful this morning, the wife is telling me to sit back and rest for now, tonight when she finishes work we plan on going to the restaurant and celebrating, sounds weird don't it, but that's the truth. Everyone who sees me says you loom so happy, why not no more worries or pressure.

Only thing for me is it seems funny laying here typing replies to all from home instead f work.

Wow Joanne is going to play a song for me.

WhooWho!!!

I'm loving this.

ChouChou

Totally not weird! I think it is awesome you are looking at this in a positive light. I have two good friends who over the past couple of years have had the same thing happen and it has been the best thing for them. It is almost like the push you need to change directions and head towards something that will eventually be much more satisfying and fullfilling-life is wayyy to short to spend each day doing something that breaks your spirit or drags you down-you have been set free ChouChou-many congrats...
    Last edited by alohamom; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 10:07 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear of your employment woes chouchou. I feel for ya. I was laid off way back in 1989. I was still young enough to be able to go back to school and re-educate myself. Don't know what your situation is like but there are retraining opportunities out there funded by the government. Just a thought. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if this was posted, but under Flairboy's Rock & Roll Circus blog, you can enter your prediction for tonight's game for a chance to win The Who’s Endless Wire CD/DVD, Derringer in the Morning Bobble Heads, and a 40th Anniversary Woodstock book “Peace, Music, and Memories”.

Sounds like he's scraping the bottom of the priza vault (these have been sitting around the station for four or five years, lol) but it's quite a haul.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by virrys View Post
    Tomorrow's Sleuth word is "BRONZE"!!!! I can see the pattern now! lol...
    First

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Not sure if this was posted, but under Flairboy's Rock & Roll Circus blog, you can enter your prediction for tonight's game for a chance to win The Who’s Endless Wire CD/DVD, Derringer in the Morning Bobble Heads, and a 40th Anniversary Woodstock book “Peace, Music, and Memories”.

Sounds like he's scraping the bottom of the priza vault (these have been sitting around the station for four or five years, lol) but it's quite a haul.

thanks for this TNSF!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

I think we should all call it a snow day & stay home in PJs watching the Olympic coverage. Who's with me?

Have a great day!
    Guess I should have checked in BEFORE I left the house!! And hindsight being what it is, defnitely a better idea than doing that slip sliding away drive this morning.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey where is all the snow. I didn't even have to shovel a flake.

Does anybody know if the condoms the athletes recieved were golds, silver and/or bronze?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chouchou1962 View Post
    Hello my friends

Thanks for all the kind words, but I feel really wonderful this morning, the wife is telling me to sit back and rest for now, tonight when she finishes work we plan on going to the restaurant and celebrating, sounds weird don't it, but that's the truth. Everyone who sees me says you loom so happy, why not no more worries or pressure.

Only thing for me is it seems funny laying here typing replies to all from home instead f work.

Wow Joanne is going to play a song for me.

WhooWho!!!

I'm loving this.

ChouChou

WOW!! Love the Spirit!!
    Truly glad this has alleviated your Burden.
    Someone left at my work place (voluntarily) and guess who got his Duties?
    Doubled my workload and no raise.
    The Speech that I got was "Job Security".
    Sneaky way to make me "glad" for it (?!?).
    CHEERS and all the BEST!!!!

What song?

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day all, thanks for the reps and codes. Chouchou I hope you find another job quickly. I was in your place a couple of years ago, I know how you feel!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sad to hear about your job Chou Chou, but this must have taken a huge load off your chest from the sounds of it. Best of luck with anything and everything you set your mind to!
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning everyone, and thank you for keeping me lazy with the answers and words! Am repping where I can, yet there are some I am not allowed to rep at this time!

ChouChou, I am sorry to hear about your situation. It is never an easy one to be in, yet it will give you strength you didn't know existed. Take one day at a time, and keep looking forward. I wish you every success possible!

Barely any snow out this way, and my poor neighbour is beside himself!
    He went out and bought a mega large snow blower before Christmas and was so proud, showing everyone... well it is still shiny and new! I am sure for a fee he would be thrilled to help anyone with too much snow around.
    If that is his largest problem in life, I told him he is sailing along very well!

As Canada goes for the GOLD, we will be watching as they capture it!

GO CANADA GO
    !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everybody. Haven't had time to read the overnight or morning chat yet. I found this in my e-mail this morning.

Andrew Koenig’s body found in Vancouver park

February 26, 2010 | Leave a Comment

The body of Andrew Koenig, 41, who went missing in Vancouver on February 16, has been found. A group of his friends, along with his father, Walter, spent yesterday morning scouring Stanley park. Just before noon, two members of the group found Andrew’s body 30 to 40 metres off the popular Bridle Path trail, in a densely wooded area. Andrew was best known for playing Kirk Cameron’s best friend in the 1980s sitcom Growing Pains. He had suffered from depression for years and had stopped taking his medication. Police have not released any details, but have ruled out foul play. Andrew’s father and mother, Judy, had flown to Vancouver this week to search for their son. Mr. Koenig asked for privacy for his family, but spoke out to others who may also be suffering from depression, giving them words of encouragement: “If you’re one of those people and you feel you can’t handle it any more, you know, if you can learn anything from this, it’s that there’s people out there who really care. Before you make that final, final decision, check it out again. Talk to somebody. And for families who have somebody who they fear are susceptible to this kind of behaviour, don’t ignore it, don’t rationalize it. Extend a hand.” ~Alexandra Heilbron

Does anybody have a pic of what this guy looked like on the show so I can place him?
    Last edited by karmac; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 11:07 AM.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Thread Information