User Tag List

Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1706
Like Tree1095Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks undergoing upgrades and more...

  1. #1036
    Admin Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kingston, Ontario
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,841
    Likes Received
    794
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Ah, that feels good - so very happy to be back in action here on SC!!! I missed my 3 a.m. fix, lol!

    Boo, thanks SO much for restoring picture-posting capabilities!
    It's much appreciated.
    You're welcome

    And sorry for the downtime!

  2. #1037
    Admin Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kingston, Ontario
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,841
    Likes Received
    794
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    still getting logged out
    Which browser you using and which version?

  3. #1038
    Smart Canuck jemwars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,232
    Likes Received
    1348
    Trading Score
    282 (100%)



    I know this was already asked...but I'm not sure if there was an answer (there is just way too many post to read lol)

    But anyways...is there a way we can create "private rooms" in the arcade So there is a way to set up private tournaments with other users??

    That would be sooooo awesome


  4. #1039
    King of the Beasties opus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    1,631
    Likes Received
    12
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)



    just spent hours adding all my new coupons and was logged out and nothing that I had just added was here! just wasted hours of my life for nothing.
    Pleaseeeeee find a way to keep us logged in. I never had this problem before. and Im sooo frustrated!

    Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca



  5. #1040
    CaNewbie Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coeur d' Alene, ID
    Posts
    23
    Likes Received
    9
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by opus View Post
    just spent hours adding all my new coupons and was logged out
    By any chance are you using Internet Explorer? I've been doing some digging, and other forums have been experiencing similar issues regarding login cookies after upgrading to vBulletin 4 like we recently did. This seems to be our situation since a) I cannot replicate the issue on my end and b) it only affects some users -- presumably the ones using IE.

    The new forum cookies shouldn't be conflicting with the old ones, but my guess is that IE handles them a bit differently (for example using the domain as the primary index rather than something more unique).

    The solution: try clearing your cookies (here's how in IE). Alternatively you could try another browser. But for the time being, the problem doesn't seem to be with the forum.

    Please let me know if this helps! I know how frustrating losing a post can be!
    I help when Boo is busy.

  6. #1041
    King of the Beasties opus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    1,631
    Likes Received
    12
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    By any chance are you using Internet Explorer? I've been doing some digging, and other forums have been experiencing similar issues regarding login cookies after upgrading to vBulletin 4 like we recently did. This seems to be our situation since a) I cannot replicate the issue on my end and b) it only affects some users -- presumably the ones using IE.

    The new forum cookies shouldn't be conflicting with the old ones, but my guess is that IE handles them a bit differently (for example using the domain as the primary index rather than something more unique).

    The solution: try clearing your cookies (here's how in IE). Alternatively you could try another browser. But for the time being, the problem doesn't seem to be with the forum.

    Please let me know if this helps! I know how frustrating losing a post can be!
    Using Chrome. Does that make a difference?

    Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca



  7. #1042
    CaNewbie Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coeur d' Alene, ID
    Posts
    23
    Likes Received
    9
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by opus View Post
    Using Chrome.
    Let's find out!

    - Ctrl+Shift+I
    - Go to Resources
    - Open up the Cookies caret
    - Delete all of these bad boys (you'll have to do it one by one)
    - Cross your fingers
    Sally888 likes this.
    I help when Boo is busy.

  8. #1043
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21143
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    In our profile, where it says view latest threads started by... it seems to be missing part of the database - same when I search. I was looking for a thread I started in Dec 2012 and it did not come up in either
    elayjosh and scbpooh like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  9. #1044
    Smart Canuck K8's Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Penetanguishene, ON
    Posts
    2,672
    Likes Received
    4131
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    In our profile, where it says view latest threads started by... it seems to be missing part of the database - same when I search. I was looking for a thread I started in Dec 2012 and it did not come up in either
    Did you mean Dec 2011?

    But yes, I notice this too! I find this when searching my own threads and also searching other users threads (e.g., when viewing their tradelist, then searching their threads for a wishlist). It jumps quickly to threads in 2010, and I know there's a chunk of threads missing. Also, I find posts missing too, not just threads.
    Last edited by K8's Fate; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
    scbpooh likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate
    ...
    .....

  10. #1045
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    86,423
    Likes Received
    44490
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    The site seems very laggy tonight.. takes ages for pages to load. And I've gotten the pop-up about losing my information if i navigate away from the page even though i don't click anything else once i click post.. if i click ok, my message posts properly.. strange, eh?

  11. #1046
    Canadian Guru scbpooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Regina Sask
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,746
    Likes Received
    7909
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    Me too Jay.... Thought maybe it was just my computer!

  12. #1047
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    118,045
    Likes Received
    147799
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    I've had to be using google to search for threads on SC - anyone else find they have to do that?

  13. #1048
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21143
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    yes, a chunk from 2011 then nothing until 2010 and lots of 2012 are missing
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  14. #1049
    Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    19,186
    Likes Received
    899
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    its very laggy tonight.

  15. #1050
    Admin Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kingston, Ontario
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,841
    Likes Received
    794
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Did you mean Dec 2011?

    But yes, I notice this too! I find this when searching my own threads and also searching other users threads (e.g., when viewing their tradelist, then searching their threads for a wishlist). It jumps quickly to threads in 2010, and I know there's a chunk of threads missing. Also, I find posts missing too, not just threads.

    Will look into this! Thanks for letting me know.

    Is it missing from google search too or only on here?

Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •