User Tag List

Page 20 of 114 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree1095Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks undergoing upgrades and more...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I really miss this feature also. I'm getting really frustrated at the drop downs options. When I hover over them, the subforums show but then when I move my cursors to click on a subforum, they all disappear. I can never get to the subforum I want and click fast enough before they disappear. Does that make sense? It's really frustrating! I now have to go to the forum tab and scroll to get where I want to go.

Do a ctrl-refresh

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm glad you were able to fix the unread thread titles by making them bolder, but is it possible to make them even darker? Or bolder? Or both? Am I asking too much? Should I have stopped with just darker? Thanks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I'm glad you were able to fix the unread thread titles by making them bolder, but is it possible to make them even darker? Or bolder? Or both? Am I asking too much? Should I have stopped with just darker? Thanks
    Sure I can do that!! Will try to make them stand out more

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ugh, now the vbulletin theme I was using is gone as a choice. I'm sorry, but I completely hate the SC one I'm being forced to use; it's absolutely atrocious.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Ugh, now the vbulletin theme I was using is gone as a choice. I'm sorry, but I completely hate the SC one I'm being forced to use; it's absolutely atrocious.
    Fine it's back...

but I'd rather get feedback on how I can make the main theme better. I want to end with 1 main theme that everyone likes.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I am still very frustrated with PM's

I write:

Great!
    To confirm I will send you:

2 x $3 J&J Mailout coupons good on Aveeno product
    2012 expiry only

you will send me:

2 x $3 J&J call in blue good on Aveeno product exp. 2013

Thanks for the trade!

And this is they way it ends of looking:

Great!To confirm I will send you: 2 x $3 J&J Mailout coupons good on Aveeno product 2012 expiry only you will send me: 2 x $3 J&J call in blue good on Aveeno product exp. 2013 Thanks for the trade!

with longer trades it ends up one very hard to read run on sentance!

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am still very frustrated with PM's

I write:

Great!
    To confirm I will send you:

2 x $3 J&J Mailout coupons good on Aveeno product
    2012 expiry only

you will send me:

2 x $3 J&J call in blue good on Aveeno product exp. 2013

Thanks for the trade!

And this is they way it ends of looking:

Great!To confirm I will send you: 2 x $3 J&J Mailout coupons good on Aveeno product 2012 expiry only you will send me: 2 x $3 J&J call in blue good on Aveeno product exp. 2013 Thanks for the trade!

with longer trades it ends up one very hard to read run on sentance!

oh this will be fixed by tonight!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

and I just used advance to change my title on my post and the same thing happened to my whole trade list:

here is just part of it:

******************************HV and FPC coupons2 x 3.00 J & J call in Aveeno, Neutrogena Blue 04376428 June 20125 x 1.00J & J call in Hohnson's Brown 04376444 June 20121 x 3.00 Ensure cheque May 1 20121 x FPC Dr. Pepper 591ML bottle April 29 2012 1 x FPC Stouffer’s Bistro Sliders 4-pack (up to $5.00) March 31 20122 x FPCDr.Oetker 50 cal Mousse Apr 3 2012 4 x FREE 750 g green Giant frozen vegetable product WUB Hamburger Helper 76142866 June 30 2012 4 x BOGO regular size Booster juice smoothie May 31 20121 x $5SCHNEIDERS Lunchmate City Bucks Codes June 30 20126 x 0.75 D'Italino product ANY 7540264 Sept 30 20125 x 1.00 Lactantia milk ANY 2 x 2L or 4L 13611385 June 30 20123 x 1.00 Old Dutch Chips 45503447 May 31 2012 "On The Go" magazine *************************************New

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    oh this will be fixed by tonight!
    That would be fantastic!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am still being logged out once or twice a day and I cannot find where to fix my signature anymore. Is that part still being fixed? Will there be a profile pic on my page or is that gone to and what happened to USER CP i cannot see any reps. Is it just me? lol

Oh I can't see my feedback but i can see others <----scratch that now I see it
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Mon, Mar 26th, 2012 at 11:59 AM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Fine it's back...

but I'd rather get feedback on how I can make the main theme better. I want to end with 1 main theme that everyone likes.
    Well, to start with it looks like a Leprechaun & an Elf were murdered & they are bleeding in the snow lol

Ok, I'll switch to it & give you screenshots etc; I used to design vBulletin themes for a very high traffic site that I won't mention (it's not a competitor & has nothing to do with coupons in the least), so the least I can do is have a looksie & give you feedback

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I am still being logged out once or twice a day and I cannot find where to fix my signature anymore. Is that part still being fixed? Will there be a profile pic on my page or is that gone to and what happened to USER CP i cannot see any reps. Is it just me? lol

You can edit your sig. by going into Notifications (and also see your subcriptions) it's on the left hand side (I've never used USER CP).

Now I just found my reps a few minutes ago, but forgot how I found it, so not much help there. LOL

HTH

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Well, to start with it looks like a Leprechaun & an Elf were murdered & they are bleeding in the snow lol

Ok, I'll switch to it & give you screenshots etc; I used to design vBulletin themes for a very high traffic site that I won't mention (it's not a competitor & has nothing to do with coupons in the least), so the least I can do is have a looksie & give you feedback
    ahahahahahaha, love the way you describe that!! Poor Leprechaun and Elf!!

Well I want to actually revert back to the old look as much as I can... think you can help me out? lol

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post

Patty, did you get logged in and out today as well? i thought I fixed that prob but apparently not will look into it.

Also will try bringing back something similar to control panel.

I will basically try making it feel like the old forum as much as I can!
    kelly25 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Boo, you've made a lot of great improvements over the weekend, so thanks so much for that. Mostly for me, it's the readability factor - I got really turned off when things were all smooshed...

I was just posting in the Tea Room and ran into an odd problem - regarding the smilies.
    I was multiquoting (I don't think that part matters, but in case it does...). I wrote something after the first quote, and after the second one I quoted, I at first just wanted to use one smiley, so I went to the list of them - and decided I didn't like any of them, but there was no way for me to get out of the box - I tried everything I could think of, and ended up using one of the smilies after all just so I could get out of it. I presume there is an 'x' at the far right of the box to get out of it (?) but the right edge was off of my screen, so I couldn't see.
    Make any sense?

Page 20 of 114 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information