User Tag List

Page 21 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Like Tree1095Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks undergoing upgrades and more...

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I’m seeing gradual changes that remind me of my old internet home Just wish some of the regulars would start coming around, I think some scared off!

Now a very important question! Do we get our candies back our do we start planning a massive candie funeral ??????????????????????
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm missing being in the games room more. I want my bought and paid for powers back!

Anything coming on the signature front?

Also, are our profile pages staying in the current layout; I don't like it.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Boo, you've made a lot of great improvements over the weekend, so thanks so much for that. Mostly for me, it's the readability factor - I got really turned off when things were all smooshed...

I was just posting in the Tea Room and ran into an odd problem - regarding the smilies.
    I was multiquoting (I don't think that part matters, but in case it does...). I wrote something after the first quote, and after the second one I quoted, I at first just wanted to use one smiley, so I went to the list of them - and decided I didn't like any of them, but there was no way for me to get out of the box - I tried everything I could think of, and ended up using one of the smilies after all just so I could get out of it. I presume there is an 'x' at the far right of the box to get out of it (?) but the right edge was off of my screen, so I couldn't see.
    Make any sense?
    Same thing happened to me! I had to F5 the page and start over without the smileys!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    ahahahahahaha, love the way you describe that!! Poor Leprechaun and Elf!!

Well I want to actually revert back to the old look as much as I can... think you can help me out? lol
    Ok lets see - the red that is being used on the forum now is #960119 but the old look used #6A0112, so with the newer & brighter red, adding in the green buttons, it's a bit.... well, murderous lol

So, with the old nice red, there are many colours, and a nicer green that would work (colour palette pasted below), plus a few views of some other things that IMO could improve the look & feel of the site.
    Also, the new icons are very large; they are nice, just too big - if their size could be reduced, I think that would make an improvement as well.

Pictures now..

I hope I'm making some sense lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

kelly, I didn't want to refresh, because I had so much typed out, and I couldn't copy it because the smilies box was in the way.

Boo, so glad you were able to clean up the listings (like on the new posts) so the little extra tops of the next line weren't showing.
    But now the lower part of the last posters' names are being a little cut off, as is the time - and the words for the forum listing at the very right isn't all showing.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

do a ctrl-refresh

and if you have some free time do you mind contacting me please. Maybe you can help me out with the colours

my msn messenger is [email protected]
    email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Ok lets see - the red that is being used on the forum now is #960119 but the old look used #6A0112, so with the newer & brighter red, adding in the green buttons, it's a bit.... well, murderous lol

So, with the old nice red, there are many colours, and a nicer green that would work (colour palette pasted below), plus a few views of some other things that IMO could improve the look & feel of the site.
    Also, the new icons are very large; they are nice, just too big - if their size could be reduced, I think that would make an improvement as well.

Pictures now..

I hope I'm making some sense lol

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ok, added to MSN which I had not even fired up on my new laptop lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do you know what I miss? When I used to get notifications for reps, etc, it highlighted in a different colour.. I miss that.. and I miss not getting notifications for reps received

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Is there a way to make notifications stand out more? I find it very easy to over look. Before it was very noticeable when I had a PM or other notification.

I'm also being logged off as well. I have SC as my homepage and never log out. Now whenever I go to a different site and come back to SC, I'm logged off again. I'll try the ctrl-refresh though.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Do you know what I miss? When I used to get notifications for reps, etc, it highlighted in a different colour.. I miss that.. and I miss not getting notifications for reps received
    lmao. I was just typing the same thing as you posted! lol

Ok, just tried the ctrl-refresh and it didn't help with the drop down menu's. They still disappear before I can click on anything.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Mon, Mar 26th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    GoJays likes this.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I don't like the pop-ups for New Private Message. I thought I would start to get used to it, but it's still very annoying.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

let me see if i can improve on notifications and pm popups etc...
    will do this now...

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I just found the little headers at the top, so now I'm not bothered by my drop downs not staying. I like the little headers much better! Thanks for adding in the tea room and parenting sections also.
    Natalka and kelly25 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now if only you could put a little icon there for the game room, that would be lovely.. hmm, but what icon to use to denote games.. hmm.... oh, i don't know, let's just throw one out there randomly.. how about a.... baseball!! totally random and not thought-out...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Now if only you could put a little icon there for the game room, that would be lovely.. hmm, but what icon to use to denote games.. hmm.... oh, i don't know, let's just throw one out there randomly.. how about a.... baseball!! totally random and not thought-out...

Has nothing to do with you being a jays fan hehhe

Page 21 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information