User Tag List

Page 87 of 114 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1706
Like Tree1095Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks undergoing upgrades and more...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    nope, was happening to others last night too - it was fine posting just really slow at opening pages

Every other website was fine

I think you're lying..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Done
    - Check time on drop down tabs at top of page, they seem to have been reset as they drop down on mousing over now
    - Subforums under Tea Room for Pets and News (with clear note that news is not a debate section)
    - Reduce time on reporting threads/posts (currently 40 seconds) -- now 10 seconds

The header was also changed to make it smaller, if you still have old links that are covering others, hard refresh (Control+F5 *not just F5* or clear your cache) and they should be fixed
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Someone PMed me that when they open in a new tab, it just shows forums.smartcanucks.ca in the URL box so they can't paste a link to the post - anyone else having this issue?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So I'm not sure if this is an issue....or just the way it's supposed to be, but I've been having troubles reading some of my inbox messages.....specifically ones that have been received and replied to a few times. The first messages show up in the little quotations bubble....but the bubble extends down the entire page with only one or two letters or words per line (if that makes sense......looking at my screen the conversation/quote bubble is about 1 inch wide and 20 inches long, lol). I tried to copy and paste the problem but it showed up the way it's supposed to everytime I paste it :S

elayjosh, Jezebel and Natalka like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

pssss while we are waiting for full service I would still like to suggest a single section lol there were others before who thought this would be a great idea ; ) lol
    feetfrown likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Like a SC dating site? lol

Speckled, it happens because the quotes within quotes get smaller - but it is better than not having the thread of back and forth when trading

I just delete the non important stuff when replying
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

I sure would love to see private rooms in the arcade or a way to set up a password to get entry into tournaments

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The Arcade is an add on software and I don't think its possible for them to make changes to it - looking at the coders page, he seems to have moved onto other things as there is months of suggestions with no reply
    ~ ~ ~

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Is anyone playing with the word sizes or am I going crazy?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine seems to be the same, but people can change them

Your post is definitely not the default though, it looks like you added a font and colour tag
    ~ ~ ~

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Like a SC dating site? lol

Speckled, it happens because the quotes within quotes get smaller - but it is better than not having the thread of back and forth when trading

I just delete the non important stuff when replying

No not just a dating site just like a support system for the single people, ask questions, ect it is amazing how when you branch out you don't feel like your the only one. Example a SC'er put a rants thread about being alone forever. Since this site is really high on women compared to men not much match making to be had lol
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I can suggest it to Boo, but look how long it took for them to put in Sally's request for a pet section lol
    ~ ~ ~

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

lol well there was a group of us can't reamber who and boo said he would look into it it was a while back ago though

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Is there a way to make the threads you have expired stand out more?

When I go to my "latest threads" link, everything comes up now (which is awesome) but the ones I have marked as expired dont really stand out. Before they had a symbol or something, I can't quite remember why they stood out but they did and it was easier to see what I had expired or didn't. I use that feature to remind myself to expire old trade threads or trains. I like being able to click on the link and quickly scroll through and find my threads and if they are old or I dont need them, see that I need to expire them.

Hopefully that all makes sense. lol.
    elayjosh likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    pssss while we are waiting for full service I would still like to suggest a single section lol there were others before who thought this would be a great idea ; ) lol
    I think that would be a great idea! A place to talk about being single....dates gone wrong.....those pesky relatives who always want to know when you're going to make your parents grandparents!! lol
    KK7 likes this.

Page 87 of 114 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread Information