User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Jnazurk
  • 5 Post By misstarbender
  • 1 Post By Natalka

Thread: So now it appears our neighbors are trying to kill us....

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

A few weeks ago my husband told me the tail lights were out on our truck. ALL of them. He bought all new bulbs & that did nothing, bought new fuses & one brake light & both signals started working. the other brake light & the lights around the license plate still don't work. Tuesday afternoon we were out putting the spare tire back on our truck & I happen to see a wire hanging, I ask if that's supposed to be there- NO! The wire has not only been cut but a chunk is missing so it can't be fixed. You can see 2 other places where someone tried to cut through several wires but couldn't, and one side where wires were covered in plastic that's been cut away!
    I'm hoping we can claim this on insurance & we better not get pulled over for a burnt out tail light! If the cops would do thier job stuff like this wouldn't keep happening!
    And unfortuneately we can't go back on our security system sisnce it's been too long.
    ....well on the bright side at least they're too dumb to find the brake lines
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

jnazurk
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

That is crazy! Just a thought-it couldn't be some sort of wildlife? Our neighbors had a squirrel living under their hood. They had no idea until their electronics went wonky. They pulled it apart and found wires chewed And NUTS crammed up in there!
    misstarbender likes this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jnazurk View Post
    That is crazy! Just a thought-it couldn't be some sort of wildlife? Our neighbors had a squirrel living under their hood. They had no idea until their electronics went wonky. They pulled it apart and found wires chewed And NUTS crammed up in there!

awwwwwwwwww thats so cute...he put his nuts in there...poor little squirrel worked so hard and then lost his stash

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ooo, that's nuts.... why do you mention your neighbours in the title?
    Jnazurk likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    If the cops would do thier job stuff like this wouldn't keep happening!
    I'm sorry for your car trouble, but could you expand on how this is the police's fault? What other occurrences have taken place which have not been fully investigated after filing a report? In my experience the police take car tampering very seriously. The principal at a past school which I worked, had her car tampered with and the police did an investigation which did end up in an arrest.

I hope your situation gets resolved and you're able to find the cause of your car problems.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Ooo, that's nuts.... why do you mention your neighbours in the title?
    Slaney mentioned having many previous issues with the neighbor in this thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/287340-...-worse-canada/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Have you report it to the police? You can claim insurance with the police report but I doubt if it worth it (especially if you have deductable).

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I am just wondering if your neighbourhood is having these problems all the time? Is that why you say, if the cops would do there job? Most times, it's very hard to catch someone in the act, but if you report it to the police, I'm sure they would come and take a report and look into it. These types of things can be very dangerous and yes, the police would take this very serious.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I read your other thread from the link posted by Speckled. Wow!!! Those are some insane neighbours you have to deal with! They're like people from a TV show or something. I'm so sorry you have to live next to them in real life!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

We've caught them in the act & were told "you can't prove it". That was the week they did almost $4000 of damage to our truck in one week. So we bought a $1000 security system & every time we've caught someone on camera they tell us "well you can't see exactly what they're doing". Then we gpo to SGI to get the damage fixed & they act like we're lying! Moose Jaw cops are useless. My car got stolen once & I was told "well you shouldn't have gave it to them"! I actually made a complaint to the public complaints commission last summer after I tried to make a complaint to a supervisor & he told me I was lying.
    And the cuts are very precice, it's clearly not chew marks.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

OMG, I have no idea how you are dealing with this without going insane, I actually thought our neighbour was bad, I am so sorry you are going through this

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whoa, sorry about your psycho neighbours! Maybe time to start doing things to their property?

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Yikes! We are luckier than you in the neighbour department, but DH has contemplated disabling the neighbours' car on more than one occasion when they had a hole in the exhaust system and just sat in the driveway and revved the stinking car for OVER 30 MINUTES at 3 AM or later!! It happened in the middle of winter, and he was about to go out and pour boiling water on the roof (won't harm the car at all, but all the doors will be frozen shut and unopenable if the temp's -10 or colder). We didn't do anything, but were heartened when we chatted with some of our other neighbours and together made outrageous fake revenge plots - hopefully you have some reasonable neighbours who you can vent to as well. Good luck and hang on tight to your sanity through this all!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was goin to say you are lucky the turck is stil there! I had a grand total of four stolen out of my driveway in 5 years. I finally got the hint and stopped buying trucks! *LOL*

Sad that you have to live like that... I know it hard to do, but maybe it is time to move?
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Thread Information