User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pizza Hut

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anyone else have issues ordering from Pizza Hut? The girl who answered the phone at our local resturaunt didn't know what cheese was then when we tried calling back we kept getting a call center that would ask for our phone number & still have no idea where we calling from! I saw on thier facebook some people complaing about a 613-10-10 number & I'm wondering if that's the call center number???
    This thread is currently associated with: Pizza Hut
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Isn't the Pizza Hut phone number 310-10-10?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yup...it is here anyway
    310-1010

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Oh it could be... We don't call the call center directly here we call our local store & the call center sometimes answers.
    I actually got a call back from the owner last night after making a huge complaint & he says that call center should know where people are calling from & where location thier order needs to be placed through.
    Bascially what happened was the girl working at our local store couldn't speak any english. When we decided to call back twice we got the call center and they're no better. They ask for our phone number (which should tell them where we are!) then they ask
    "what city?"
    "Moose Jaw"
    "province?"
    "Saskatchewan"
    "what province?"
    "Saskatchewan!"
    "hello? Hello!? What province?"
    The next person at least figured out where we were but also could not figure out no cheese on a pizza. Finally we got through to the store, asked for a manager & placed our order. The counter girl sure wasn't happy with us when we got there. She even went & rummaged through a storage room to find us warm pepsi! Pizza was soggy & gross, boneless chicken was barely cooked. breadsticks were really good though.
    So the owner called back & he said they hired all new staff not too long ago because of how bad the old staff was but he said they're still having alot of problems. Apparently that rude counter girl is actually a supervisor!
    So he's gonna talk to Pizza Hut & get them to send us some vouchers so I can mystery shop them & let him know what happens next time!
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, sheesh! I guess we are 'lucky' because our nearest PH is really, really good. We always just call the place directly to order, and they are good at telling about specials, etc. as well. Never any problems with the quality there, either, of anything.
    I know some people don't like PH, and there are other places we get pizza as well - but nothing beats a Canadian pan pizza! They are my total fave!
    bmpsmommy likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We had a different issue. We stopped by the local pizza hut store to order takeout but their menu was incomplete. They had like 5 specials (I guess because of hockey) but none of them were anywhere to be found on the menu. We had to ask the casheir about these specials and just reciting them took like 5 minutes of continuos talk (have no idea how he managed to memorize all this). So as you can imagine it took a while just to decipher the menu, add that to the fact that there was alineup and the whole ordering process was just unpleasent.

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

The Pizza Hut in Medicine Hat AB has filthy washrooms. :/
    Jessi...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Pizza Hut in Quebec is terrible. The cheese always tastes old on the pizzas and every time i ordered breadsticks, they would just give them to me plain.

NY pizza ftw.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find that quality of their service and food varies greatly based on the location and time of the day.
    Free Flooring Samples
    No Credit Card! No Obligation!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I usually don't order from pizza hut. I don't like talking to people on the phone,lol so I try to always order online whenever I can. I usually don't have any issues that way. Even when you order fries online from pizza pizza the system automatically prints out on the order add salt and ketchup..

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i get them sometimes what i like is expencive and if im not ordering 5 dollar ready medium at little cezars i want thin crust or stuffed crust veggie.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well for me i like a treat at pizza hut when go there i always have a good service also goooood food

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pizza hut in scarborough sucks .. you ask for mushroom they put you 2 slices.. when you have paid for a topping... also their online ordering is crappy.. it shuts down on you .. i had to do it like 5 times to make the other................

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVED Pizza Huts buffett. Too bad the one in Oshawa closed up. I miss it.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

p-jen, my husband and son really miss the buffet, too! The one closest to us is take-out only now, as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information