User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Nexxus Coupons on Ebay - Let the rant begin!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

this person http://myworld.ebay.ca/thecrazycoupo...id=p4340.l2559 lives within 10kms of me and I swear I know who it is by doing research on here. I just want to meet her one day and ask her why.
    And now I know why I have never seen these coupons,
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/15x-NEXXUS-Sa...item19d058aa39

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You know, considering Nexxus is Unilever I'm surprised they haven't put "No Trial Size" on it since they are sticklers with their Dove coupons...

I noticed on That Site people were talking about people who were at their coupon trade group who had taken full pads of Nexxus coupons. Apparently they only took them because they knew they could get overages at Wal-Mart and trade them for high value and free product coupons--they said they don't even use the product and just sell the trial size on Kijiji and to friends! I wish they'd recorded the person saying it (and yes, I know you're on this website! A few coupons is one thing, but the entire tear-pads? Unnecessary!) so that they could be made an example of...

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OMG Like the name says it all!!!! man what shocker lol...

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

aww come on....i wanna know who it is!!!
    JK...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    You know, considering Nexxus is Unilever I'm surprised they haven't put "No Trial Size" on it since they are sticklers with their Dove coupons...

I noticed on That Site people were talking about people who were at their coupon trade group who had taken full pads of Nexxus coupons. Apparently they only took them because they knew they could get overages at Wal-Mart and trade them for high value and free product coupons--they said they don't even use the product and just sell the trial size on Kijiji and to friends! I wish they'd recorded the person saying it (and yes, I know you're on this website! A few coupons is one thing, but the entire tear-pads? Unnecessary!) so that they could be made an example of...
    bmpsmommy likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Look at us trying to find out who these people are lol...we should have a secetion called "Find That Couponer Stealer" lol.
    thats brilliant!! although they wouldnt allow it!! lol!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

with nexxus we should all write them an email and maybe next batch of coupons they won't do it. We have enough evidence of abuse from here and from ebay to let them know.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post

The next time they put them out ( after these all expire ) they will say "excludes trial sizes" I know a few people who have called to make them aware of it. They had no idea it was happening.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ LOL why not, if people think they have the right to sell coupons on line then why not post about it why hide it??? They say your paying for there time, ya right! Your doing your shopping anyways and you just take all the packs anyways! I think a thread should be allowed on it

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    thats brilliant!! although they wouldnt allow it!! lol!!
    but we could make a web page or tumlr account or even FB with a link

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^that a good idea lol. I just think hey if your doing to sell them online be honest don't hide it.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    but we could make a web page or tumlr account or even FB with a link
    now thats not a bad idea. They addresses can be posted the same way the banned address are here..... with ** blocking out enough information to make it legal to post.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

"Couponer Stealer, Couponer Stealer, what cha goin do, what cha goin do when SC comes for you, Couponer Stealer, Couponer Stealer" LOL

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ I don't think you should post anything else your like 100% sure. Mistaken ID does happen.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think if we make a thread asking them to come forward and be honest then that should be fine. I just want people to be honest about it

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Unbelievable!!!! Just when you think that people have sunk as low as possible.........

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information