User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I'm adding another to hittin' up Nashville (and maybe seeing BSB/NKTOB)... hoping to catch Katy Perry in Calgary in July!!!!!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    This year my Husband and I will be buying a new Bedroom set. I've never owned a completed and new bedroom set so I figure it would be nice
    VERY nice!

We have a bedroom set that belonged to my parents, solid maple. It's a dresser, tall chest of drawers, cedar chest, mirror and a canopy bed. We're happy with the set, it's stuff from my childhood. I slept in the canopy bed when I was a kid.

Unfortunately the bed is only double sized and DH and I are big folks (he's 6'5, I'm 5'11 and you'd never have to shake out the sheets to find me), so the double bed will never work for us, we need at least a queen, we have no headboard or anything.

But I can't bring myself to get rid of the canopy bed quite yet. If I'd had a daughter I could save it for her, but well, we have DS. Do I save it for HIS *maybe* daughters someday? For Heaven's sake, he's four! I guess I'll either need to sell it or find someone else who will use it.
    Last edited by Zonny; Wed, Jan 19th, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My husband and I are going to try to go on our honeymoon to Vegas
    Want to earn free Gift Cards? It's as easy as a few searches and clicks! I've received $70 in 3 months for doing what I normally do on the computer Come on over to Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chronosfire86

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Trip to Florida and disney world, air balloon rides, air boat rides fun galore!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I just spent $500 on an ESQ watch, the gold and diamonds attracted me.. However, if you think YOU need a new laptop. Every time I want to use the computer comfortably in bed or on my couch, this is what I have to play around with..

It is now secured with immense amounts of duct tape.. something internally that connects to the charger is all messed up so i have to tape it to the angle where it will charge.. Battery life of 30 min if it isn't plugged in, woo!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I just spent $500 on an ESQ watch, the gold and diamonds attracted me.. However, if you think YOU need a new laptop. Every time I want to use the computer comfortably in bed or on my couch, this is what I have to play around with..

It is now secured with immense amounts of duct tape.. something internally that connects to the charger is all messed up so i have to tape it to the angle where it will charge.. Battery life of 30 min if it isn't plugged in, woo!
    now thats a mighty tape fest!-though i know the feeling on battery life.. mine was going too (i'd get 45 minutes on average) my wonderful hubby ended up buying me a new battery for my birthday (ever the practical man!)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

As you can see I was on SC when I took that My DH got a new imac last year.. We are done investing in computers for awhile :-(

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I splurged on hardwood floors recently and I always splurge on free range meat. Saw Food Inc and there was no going back. It costs a little more but it is worth it and I just eat meat less often to compensate. Causes me to think up some more vegetarian options too
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

If you find a local farm, and get it directly from there, it'll save you some money. Also, if you like game meat, it's better for you and always free range. Bison is quite delicious, similar to beef but lower in fat and very, very good for you! Mmm..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    REDMOUSE, so nice to see you again!

For us, a few bathroom renovations once we get our tax return figured out!

thanks Zonny! I've been lurking for the longest time LOL
    Just sooo busy I've only have time to lurk but appreciate all the deals I found while doing so
    Want to be like Redmouse? * Join me here at SC * Tell them Redmouse sent you!!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    If you find a local farm, and get it directly from there, it'll save you some money. Also, if you like game meat, it's better for you and always free range. Bison is quite delicious, similar to beef but lower in fat and very, very good for you! Mmm..
    I live in a very small town and get all my meat at the butchers. He is an awesome guy with a large selection of free range pork, beef bison and chicken all in one place for very reasonable prices. He supports local farmers doing it right and it wouldn't be worth my time and gas to drive to all the farms individually to buy it all. And yes I always get buffalo instead of ground beef Soooo good and always free range

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

See, because I'm in the city, the bison & game meat is WAY overpriced, so it's worth it to go out to the farms and stock up. And it's a relaxing drive

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

True, drives in the country are very relaxing...another benefit of free range

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

A gently used Louis Vuitton purse. Just got it today, and only paid $60. Plus it matches my $20 LV wallet. Not much of a splurge, but glad to not have paid retail.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I like to splurge on designer things...of course I never pay full price for them either but sometimes it hurts a little because they are more than non designer things but I feel like I save money as often as I can so if I want a pandora charm for my bracelet or a versace dress I am going to buy it Not to mention the clothing is used so I am not paying retail for it either. The only thing I tend to pay full price for is jewelery...
    I want to splurge on the tiffany and co gold bow necklace for my birthday but my parents will be with me when I get to yorkdale mall and they don't understand spending that much on anything so I might get it later on when I am alone and then just won't tell them it's tiffany since they freaked out when they found out how much I have spent on my pandora bracelet... :|

I also want an ipad but I am waiting for the new ones to come out so I can use skype on them...and I am trying to win one in the meantime cause free would be better than spending $500 on it...
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Sun, Feb 20th, 2011 at 08:19 PM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information