User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: FREE Resolve at Walmarts with coupon still on :) :)

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Went to Walmart this morning and Resolve is still on sale for 2.00 ( Green Bottle-Red trigger) so FREE with coupon from the latest Smart Source. This deal has been on for a while now.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source, Walmart
    hollyquaiscer and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday at Heatland Mall they had plenty and still for $2
    I've used all my coupons and got 19 bottles (on different trips)
    I am all set for awhile now.

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Not at the few wm I've been to lately but going to pm to zellers this week and get them free!! Haha spell check didn't recognize zellers changed it to sellers
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

what are people using the Resolve on??? i only have like 5 bottles as they are stain removers....any other uses???
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    what are people using the Resolve on??? i only have like 5 bottles as they are stain removers....any other uses???

My Sister-in-law's Mom used it as a tile floor cleaner and boy did it worked well
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

it also works fantasrtic as a furniture and curtain refresher....you mix some Resolve with water and spray it on furniture and curtains...it helps clean and freshen.....smells great
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Perogie View Post
    Not at the few wm I've been to lately but going to pm to zellers this week and get them free!! Haha spell check didn't recognize zellers changed it to sellers
    Zellers has Resolve on for $2 now.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I used it on some spots on my carpet and it worked great. I was impressed.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I used it on some spots on my carpet and it worked great. I was impressed.
    Can you give directions on how you did this? I have carpet stains and would love to try to get them out!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I mixed it 1/4 cleaner with 3/4 water and then sprayed it on and then soaked it up with rags. Then I did it again with clear water because I wanted to try and get more of the soap out. I had tried my standard cleaner on it first and it was not working and this got it right out.

It was blood I had to remove and the blood was about 2 days old because the first method left the spot brownish even after I tried to remove it. Now I can't see where the stain was.

The next time I would probably try an even weaker solution first because you don't want to leave soap in the carpet because it can attract dirt.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

For tough stains I spray it right on the carpet and just rinse it out with a wet towel then dab it dry - works awesome!!!!!

You can squirt it right in your washing machine water to get your clothes extra clean every load works great!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    For tough stains I spray it right on the carpet and just rinse it out with a wet towel then dab it dry - works awesome!!!!!

You can squirt it right in your washing machine water to get your clothes extra clean every load works great!

Unless like me, it doesn't work I tried using if for dirty socks, sprayed the bottoms, let them soak then washed them but it didn't get anything out. Looked the exact same as when it went in. DH also complains Resolve stinks bad. He doesn't like when I do laundry because it stinks up the whole apartment.

I however have still been getting some bottles free because its a great donation item.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    it also works fantasrtic as a furniture and curtain refresher....you mix some Resolve with water and spray it on furniture and curtains...it helps clean and freshen.....smells great

You better make sure you mix it up real well, I had a little spill with resolve a month or so back and I wiped it up, but I guess there was a bit left and it turned the fabric white. Juswt don't want to see you with polka dot furniture and drapes
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I mixed it 1/4 cleaner with 3/4 water and then sprayed it on and then soaked it up with rags. Then I did it again with clear water because I wanted to try and get more of the soap out. I had tried my standard cleaner on it first and it was not working and this got it right out.

It was blood I had to remove and the blood was about 2 days old because the first method left the spot brownish even after I tried to remove it. Now I can't see where the stain was.

The next time I would probably try an even weaker solution first because you don't want to leave soap in the carpet because it can attract dirt.
    Awesome, thanks. I'll try this out. I have coffee stains on my white carpet...tried everything and couldn't get them out. Here's hoping Resolve comes to the rescue!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I have heard from people that it works wonders for cleaning the carpet & upolstery in cars, too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information