User Tag List

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So a few weeks back, RCSS had large cans of Nestea on sale with $10 off coupons for Delissio Pizza for $3.99. I was pretty excited as love pizza, so purchased the Nestea, just for the coupons. Came home and cut the coupons off the can, to discover they all expired on March 31st 2012, so already expired, but the Nestea itself doesn't expire until 2013. I was extremely disappointed. So looked on the label and found an email address for Nestle to complain to. Emailed them, and have yet to receive any type of response. Kinda annoyed to say the least......
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yup. Been there done that with other products. Yogurt, Janes Chicken etc. I feel your pain. Perhaps a follow-up email or phone call to the company might help. Danone sent me replacement coupons when I called about their issue. Janes did not. My approach is always to give them advice on marketing (of which i know nothing about really) I don't call to ask for a coupon replacement. On the up side, you have a great summer drink for these hot days!

One more reason why i love this site. I'm much more aware of which promotions are a bit dodgy because I have an idea about when I first heard about them on here.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I called Nestle about this as well. Although it was last fall. The reason I called was because the canisters actually expired the end of the year 2011, but the coupons were good until March 31, 2012. And, I thought it was odd that the label with the coupons was applied over an existing label. So to me it looked like they took there older stock, but a coupon label over it and put them out for sale, which is very misleading to the customer. They ended up sending me some coupons but I think just to shut me up, I haven't bought that product again.
    Couponing Since 2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Oh that would make me cranky.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Huh, thanks for the heads up. I'm sorry that happened and I hope they resolve it for you. I was going to buy some with the coupons, but now maybe I won't.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I had that happen with hot chocolate. I have also had 2companies send me expired coupons.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Nestle doesn't give good customer service. I sent them an emailed complaint about their coffee (Nestle instant french vanilla--yuck!) and didn't even get a response.

Thread Information