User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Looks like the zombie apocalypse has started

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

New strategy, I plan on blending in ,no one will know.

DaveP likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    New strategy, I plan on blending in ,no one will know.

That didn't work out so well for Bill Murray...

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

NY police officcer planned to kill, eat wife and other women

"I was going to be tied up by my feet and my throat slit, and they would have fun watching the blood gush out of me because I was young," Kathleen Mangan-Valle told a Manhattan jury that one chat revealed.
    Mangan-Valle, 27, also read about plans to put one friend in a suitcase, wheel her out of her building and murder her. Two other women were "going to be raped in front of each other to heighten their fears," while another was going to be roasted alive over an open fire, she said.
    "The suffering was for his enjoyment, and he wanted to make it last as long as possible," she said.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

2 British men arrested in NYC Cannibal plot case

Two men from Kent have been arrested in connection with the case of a former New York policeman accused of plotting to eat women in the US.
    Gilberto Valle, 28, is charged with conspiracy to kidnap, and using police databases to make a list of targets. He denies the allegations.
    A Kent Police spokesman said two men aged 57 and 30, from the Canterbury area, were arrested on 21 February.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

List of Canadian cities most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse

1. St. John’s
    2. Regina
    3. Edmonton
    4. Halifax
    5. Winnipeg

In his tongue-in-cheek analysis, Michael Ross, an Edmonton engineering graduate who runs an award-winning blog called Extreme Enginerding, recently used data from Statistics Canada to determine which cities in the country stand the best chance of surviving a hungry horde.

In order to calculate which city can potentially be the safest stronghold, Ross included factors such as average temperature, population density, physical fitness, distance to the nearest military base and gun ownership.

This resulted in Regina claiming the number two spot on the list of 20 cities, right behind St. John’s N.L. Saskatoon came in at number seven.

So what makes Regina such a good spot to hole up during a zombie outbreak? Ross said the city has a number of things going for it.

“Regina’s good because it’s relatively close to a military base, but it’s also really cold,” said Ross from Edmonton.

Regina is lucky to be close to CFB Moose Jaw, since the army could help suppress a zombie uprising. It also turns out those frustrating freezing temperatures during the winter are a boon.

“If you’re dead and frozen solid, you’re less likely to be a threat than if you’re dead and flexible,” Ross wrote on his blog.

The city’s low population density also makes it a desirable post-apocalyptic destination. After all, more people means more potential zombies.

http://www.leaderpost.com/health/Reg...593/story.html

Tatiana Maslany, from Regina, an actress on "Orphan Black" was on Conan and talked about this

Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Apr 17th, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
    Patty Smyth and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/3476279281001 Surviving a zombie Apocalypse, newspiece on sun news
    princessjen and DaveP like this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

NY policeman acquitted in cannibal plot

A federal judge in New York has overturned the conviction of a former police officer found guilty of plotting to murder his wife and cook and eat other women.
    Judge Paul Gardephe found insufficient evidence to support the March 2013 conviction of Gilberto Valle.
    His lawyer had argued Valle was only engaged in online role-playing fantasy on fetish websites.
    Valle, dubbed the "cannibal cop" by US media, had faced life in prison.
    Calling the case "extraordinary" in his opinion on Monday night, Judge Gardephe found the government failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Valle "entered into a genuine agreement to kidnap a woman, or that he specifically intended to commit a kidnapping".
    Valle was released from jail on Tuesday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information