User Tag List

Page 148 of 197 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

an idiot runs a stop sign in front of you and is so busy giving you a dirty look why?!! that they don't see person coming from another direction and they almost run into them as well. learn how to drive before you hurt someone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

someone continues to break promises and you keep believing they'll change.
    ROMEO, Midnightly and Koolaid like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Trying to get over this stupid body image that was drilled into me in my teens and 20's. Im 5'10" and at 182lbs. I was always at 140lbs and told that I was too thin. But I don't feel comfortable at this weight and yet society is trying to say this is a realistic body shape.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Trying to get over this stupid body image that was drilled into me in my teens and 20's. Im 5'10" and at 182lbs. I was always at 140lbs and told that I was too thin. But I don't feel comfortable at this weight and yet society is trying to say this is a realistic body shape.
    If you don't feel comfortable, then it's not an ideal weight.
    I am COMFORTABLE at 115. Otherwise, I 'feel' fat (I know I'm not, but..I feel it, sorry). I am 135lbs right now, and I HATE it....hate hate HATE it. (I am 5'4", btw.)
    But everyone else, they say this is a good weight for me. And if I say I feel fat, someone will always pipe in, asking if I am calling them fat..*sigh* No, I am just happier when I am smaller.
    At my current weight, I feel like if I eat, I will balloon up. When I am my ideal weight (115), I feel like I have some wiggle room. It's like my safety zone.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My brother took away my aromatherapy stuff, because my eczema/ haven't got well, (it was just on my hands and elbow, (I thought the aromatherapy would help it?)
    SillyLoocie and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

when you go to the kitchen to figure out what to make for dinner but you make a snack instead and forget all about the original plan

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    when you go to the kitchen to figure out what to make for dinner but you make a snack instead and forget all about the original plan
    oh you mean what I refer to as " everyday! " lol
    SillyLoocie, ROMEO, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The "deposit" option on banking apps... what the hell is the point of it when every single error pops up. So useless.
    SillyLoocie and ROMEO like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We all seem to give our weight more attention then it probably deserves. the diet & weight loss business has made many millionaires & even billionaires. It is one of the few recession proof ventures that always seem to survive. Lots of fly by nighters too! I have a couple of friends who are doing Dr. Poon & meeting with success.... If you can define success by the weight loss.

i like how you support one another here, as that can be so insirping....especially if you can smile along the way.

It grinds my gears when some of you are so hard on yourselves...... Keep the faith!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i went to winners looking to buy 2 things ...a bra & a handbag. how is it possible to have ONE bra in my size left on the rack???

as for the bags...what a mess! does nobody take pride in thier job anymore? I left feeling disgusted, i wont be going back.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Missed some greats deals because I was sick and do some severe depression and crisis of panicking
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Stupid people who think I am an idiot and lie to me
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

[QUOTE=[/QUOTE]double post sorry

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Missed some greats deals because I was sick with a severe depression and got severe crisis of panicking

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate it when i get two conflicting answers to the same question. I tried to price match the ground beef at the Superstore with the price in the Food Basics flyer. I went on Thursday, the first day of the sale, and was told by one cashier I could not do it. I had done it other times since Food Basics has their periodic sale on ground beef so I knew they allowed it in the past. She wasn't going to budge no matter what I said so I let it go. So Friday morning I load up my points and there I find a nice points offer on fresh beef. I was just going to go to Food Basics and get it there but I thought I would give this another shot at the Superstore for the points. I see the same cashier from the day before and go one cashier over from her and she tells me to go to the meat dept to get a new label with the price match price on it. I go to the meat dept and they tell me initially that the cashier is supposed to do it. However I tell them what the cashier says and she puts on the corrected price or the amount to be deducted from the original price. I use the self checkout to try to avoid dealing with another cashier at this point but the corrected prices need to be taken care of by the cashier supervising the self checkouts anyway. With the new label on them they show up on the receipt as meat random and as a result no points. Thanks to points inquiry I received the points within an hour or two. This was the bright spot in the whole process. All i ask is be consistent and develop a policy and stick with it.

Page 148 of 197 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Thread Information