User Tag List

Page 62 of 197 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you need to print some coupons and your printer who was working perfectly las week does not open...In those times...Breath, kept calm..and search a solution...except that I lost my coupon...I hate technicals problems grrrr.....
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When facebook seems to have always technicals problems...today it is the sharing of picture button who dont show up!!!!I tried with my 2 pc..so definatelly fb the problems;but my others friends have the not problems.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Why Metro QC have 3 less coupons offers for the hollidays Than Metro ON...I dont complaint we had good offers..But it is strange.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am very polite...but now I am mad...What is the goal for Metro (QC) to do great promo (I talked about the last coupon of this week on the holliday calender) when you go there and hit CLEARED SHELVES....they should be filling in consequences...And the price are so expensive..I went the most early I can ..so I am deceive...I bet they will restocking.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you go to Mcdo and it cost you the double for a bigmac trio...Because you did not receive the coupons in the mail...and no ones to print in their website...I hate that...BF argue it was expensive and when you have the coupon for 2 trio it is the same price....I cannot more agree!!!Where to complain if you dont receive the coupons....You cannot ask at the till..because the ones they got from custumer have to be in their cash...And ....worst thing I have a bad cold..I cannot go to my familly Christmas Supper because I feel bad...great

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Put two recycling blue boxes out last night for today's collection-yet this morning I see only one box? Family member said the collector only took one box to empty and left other one? Huh? Only some neighbours had their containers out at the curb-not everyone looks at the public works collection calendar on holiday weeks...

Will try to think that there *might* be a staffing issue with contractor or just reluctance to collect large loads of recycling due to number of trips to empty truck. Patience...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you forget it's garbage collection day, and you have a lot of extra garbage because of Christmas! Good note, I always leave my big Green bin at the top of the driveway (to the side), and the person that collects that still emptied it out (it was a good 10-15 ft from road, and they are supposed to be curbside for them to empty it). I am thrilled because since we had some cold winter lately, I took the opportunit to clean out of my freezer, so there was quite a bit in it. It would have sucked to have to wait another week to have it emptied.
    Ciel, cath007, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when they tell you to drive decent on the 401 because of ice under the snow
    ... when buddy decides he's gonna drive like it's a warm summer day, because he has a big pick up truck, and he can weave in and out of traffic, because he's SPECIAL
    ... when drivers on the 401 who want to go fast, but refuse to use the left lane (in case the Ontario Provincial Police is lurking)
    ... when buddy passes you in the middle lane and sprays you when you are driving in the right lane -- you were staying out of his way!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you are sick with a bad sore throat and a bad cold..and you have to shovel the entrance and the driveway...altrought we are 3 ....sharing it..nobody did it...it is insane..

An I dont find my medications for my troat and with this temperature I wont go outside. Can I add I hate neigbours pretexting because they dont go outside they dont have to shovel??????
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Dec 27th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

When you think you have gotten no mail for the day. Only to realize your letter carrier has rolled your mail and stuck it in the railing of the front porch! Meanwhile we have a slot in our front door and a mailbox on the side door(this is the one that is used more often during the winter months). Sure we got some snow but the porch was cleared and a little snow on the steps. I really don't appreciate wet mail!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you get 103 temperature, vomiting etc and wind up in hospital for Christmas Day. Slowly recovering...curse the person who gave me and my family this lovely bacterial infection for Christmas.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...you get 103 temperature, vomiting etc and wind up in hospital for Christmas Day. Slowly recovering...curse the person who gave me and my family this lovely bacterial infection for Christmas.
    Sorry to hear this. Sorry you had to be in the hospital.
    I heard there is a stomach bug going around and some seniors retirement homes were in quarantine because of it.
    Hope you are better soon.
    Koolaid likes this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

when your shopping for jeans at Talize you find a perfect pair and see that the butt of the jeans is stretched out.. on numerous pairs..

gaaah first world problems lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Hope you're better soon.
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cath007-pretend you don't see the snow one day while you are recovering. You did clear it one day but forget the other days for now.
    Koolaid-hoping you have your favourite drinks/foods that you can manage to consume while recovering.
    Sweetmomma-see what a sign on bright paper "mailbox must be used for all mail unless otherwise indicated" on the porch railing does for your letter carrier to make the effort to the mailbox. (You might want to put in brackets that otherwise you will avail yourself of the complaints line...)
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Dec 28th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 62 of 197 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread Information