User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Do you have vivid dreams?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had a horrible nightmare last night and it was so vivid and real. Background, I'm married but don't want to have biological children. I want to adopt someday.

Nightmare began that I found out I was pregnant with triplets, the triplets were born early at 5 months, and then a month or two later in the dream I was pregnant again with twins and they were born a month or two early. So in my dream I had just started my new job and had 5 babies within a year. Absolutely terrifying.

I was never so glad to wake up in my bed here in my old apartment childless. Terrifying dream, 5 babies.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    tasha313 and lecale like this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hm 5 babies under a year.. not like its never been done before .. but i've had some wicked ones.. i've just learned to lay off the spicy food at night.

Good luck in your adoption search. im sure you'll make an awesome mommy
    matrix82, tasha313 and glowworm2k like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks, once I get settled in my new job, we are going to start the provincial adoption process. It's kind of exciting.
    Natalka, janetta, tasha313 and 2 others like this.
    Use this link

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Very vivid dreams...plus I can be a lucid dreamer and change events.

My worst dreams involve falling/swooping from a abnormal height. I'm a touch acrophobic to start with so that really freaks me out.

I like the ones where I'm Mary-Sue in a movie or show I like and every-one thinks I'm the best and I save the universe and stuff...
    matrix82, tasha313, Kalmel and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I used to have dreams a lot where for some reason I didn't have any shoes on, and I couldnt find my shoes so walking became very uncomfortable.

Other dreams when I couldn't walk/stand for some reason I had to crawl, or pull myself up to stand, the ground is always very slippery making it hard to get anywhere. I don't like those dreams.

There are also the dreams when the car doesn't have any working brakes, so it's a puzzle on how to stop/slow down.

Those were my fairly regular dreams for a while.

I love the flying/floating dreams. I know when I am flying, to start flying I always need to flap my arms like wings to get off the ground. Those dreams are the most fun though.
    Use this link

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have terrible nightmares and they got even worse when I was pregnant. Always had them ever since I can remember, I also have recurring ones from childhood until this day.

Doesn't help that I love horror movies and books.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

This is weird, I totally had one of those dreams last night! I was redecorating this house and a bunch of construction workers started trying to kill me. I hopped into a taxi with this nice old guy and the construction workers were shooting at us, and hit the taxi driver. The car flipped over but we were okay and managed to get out. Then the construction workers caught up to us and the old guy pushed me under the car to hide me and they killed him and I was frantically trying to unpin myself from under the car to get away when I woke up. My face was actually wet with tears because I was crying!

Last week I had a dream that I opened the door to go outside and there was a huge Bear there and I started screaming Mommy, mommy, mommy!!! (keep in mind I'm 33 and a mommy in my own right) I was actually shouting out loud, woke up my husband and the baby and didn't get much sleep the rest of the night. LOL.
    matrix82 and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yes, but nothing I can post about here...
    lecale and glowworm2k like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Not as exciting... but I have dreams that I am studying when actually I fell asleep trying to study LOL! I'm usually nodding to myself and thinking I'm learning something new!
    matrix82 likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

of course, most of them are nightmare...........

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    Yes, but nothing I can post about here...
    are they that bad or just too humm ya know..lol!!!
    DH666 likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    are they that bad or just too humm ya know..lol!!!
    I will leave that up to everyone's imagination.
    matrix82 and Kalmel like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It's been a longtime i havent had vivid dreams like your describing. I usually dream about my life, kids or what i want to buy.. lots of cool stuff
    matrix82, Natalka and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

very vivid dreams.alot of the time.i keep a notebook and write them..a montha go i had a weird one that showed an actual date..it said may 21st 2012,it was on a newspaper in the dream,and i remember the sky going dark and then a big storm happened and we had to hide in a cellar...then i woke up...then my grandma died on the 21st of may....i feel weirded out...even still...i dotn know what the dream was trying to tell me or if it was coincidence or what...

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Very vivid dreams...plus I can be a lucid dreamer and change events.

My worst dreams involve falling/swooping from a abnormal height. I'm a touch acrophobic to start with so that really freaks me out..
    I get the occasional lucid dream too, often fun, but when they're annoying and I can't make it fun (like when I'm trapped at an abnormal height on a friggin cliff) I'll just jump knowing that will wake me or reset the dream.

I get what my grandfather (who passed in 1982) called the 'mollygrubs' from time to time. That's usually when I've completely exhausted myself over the course of weeks and my brain needs to repair itself. It's dozens of strange, very strange, dream fragments accompanied by a sleep so deep it's almost like a coma. The brain knows when it absolutely needs rest and fires neurons a bit crazily to occupy you, I think, so you're oblivious to anything external. Just a theory though. They're always fun and refreshing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information