User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: FPC Liberte Yogurt sent for FPC for Liberte Organic Milk (Sobeys Urban Fresh)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hey Guys, Just checked my mail to discover that Liberte sent me a replacement coupon for the Liberte Organic 1L milk FPC they sent a few weeks ago. They sent a FPC for Liberte Greek yogurt! Which this is great for people who couldn't use the original coupon because it was only vaild in Toronto but sucks for the people who wanted to redeem the coupon for the milk. I was going to redeem my coupon this weekend so now I can't and to be honest I rather have an FPC for milk instead of Yogurt but oh well. At least they have great customer service and offered a replacement to the people who couldn't use the original one. I only wish they would honour the original coupon as well.

Update: So maybe the FPC for milk is still valid at Sobeys urban Fresh location, due to the confusing wording I thought is wasn't. So hopefully the coupon is still valid !
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Last edited by AmorDeRosa; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Did they say the milk FPC wasnt valid in the letter?
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

got mine too :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I got the yogurt but never did receive the milk I have it up for trade

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Did they say the milk FPC wasnt valid in the letter?
    Yes it did,

"A few weeks ago, you signed up to recieve a coupon exchangeable for free organic milk from Liberte on our Facebook page. Due to circumstances beyond our control, it may not be possible to redeem your coupon at Sobeys Urban Fresh. We would like to apologize for any incovenience this situation may cause.

We are also taking this opportunity to offer you a coupon for a free Greek yogurt from Liberte, redeemable in most grocery stores."
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    172 (100%)

I got one as well....what a great surprise!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmorDeRosa View Post
    Yes it did,

"A few weeks ago, you signed up to recieve a coupon exchangeable for free organic milk from Liberte on our Facebook page. Due to circumstances beyond our control, it may not be possible to redeem your coupon at Sobeys Urban Fresh. We would like to apologize for any incovenience this situation may cause.

We are also taking this opportunity to offer you a coupon for a free Greek yogurt from Liberte, redeemable in most grocery stores."
    I'm SO confused! What do they mean by this? Is Sobeys Urban Fresh NOT accepting the coupons or do they mean people who did not live in the GTA were unable to use them?
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Yes it did,

I read this to mean that it MAY not be possible to redeem (because of a supply issue) NOT that the coupon is no longer valid.
    krysta lynne and PBNJ like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I am confused as well because of the wording, so maybe someone close by a Sobeys Urban Fresh can try to redeem there coupon and see what happens. Someone asked them on their facebook and this is what they responded,

"Hello Liberté Canada,
    I received a coupon in the mail this morning for a tub of the Greek yogurt. I noticed it mentioned it was a "replacement" for the organic milk. I have not used that coupon yet. Is it no longer valid? Thank you

Liberté Canada: Hi, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may not be possible to redeem your coupon at Sobeys Urban Fresh. Your coupon should not be available anymore. That's why we sent you a new coupon. This coupon will allow you to try one of our Greek yogurt. Thank you"

So again the answer is not really clear

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I got the letter too with the FPC Yogurt. I hope the person I traded my coupon was able to redeem it....
    Jasmynflower and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

"Due to circumstances beyond our control, it may not be possible to redeem your coupon at Sobeys Urban Fresh."
    "Your coupon should not be available anymore."

That's confusing.....
    frugallady19 likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

me too what a great way to say sorry for the mix-up, def restored my faith in them
    sharkie likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

the whole problem was many people don't have a sobeys urban fresh in there area my closest one is toronto and obviously I wouldn't drive 2 hrs for milk free or not
    Giddymonkey and sharkie like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I used 2 milk FPC's yesterday. I was in the city and knew nothing about a replacement coupon. There were no issues.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Well based on this response I think all one can to is try to redeem it and see what happens.

I am confused as well because of the wording, so maybe someone close by a Sobeys Urban Fresh can try to redeem there coupon and see what happens. Someone asked them on their facebook and this is what they responded,

"Hello Liberté Canada,
    I received a coupon in the mail this morning for a tub of the Greek yogurt. I noticed it mentioned it was a "replacement" for the organic milk. I have not used that coupon yet. Is it no longer valid? Thank you

Liberté Canada: Hi, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may not be possible to redeem your coupon at Sobeys Urban Fresh. Your coupon should not be available anymore. That's why we sent you a new coupon. This coupon will allow you to try one of our Greek yogurt. Thank you"

So again the answer is not really clear

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information