User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Purplebunny89's 5th VWT - BIG Train (12 Total!) with FIVE Prizes!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

PammieD are you one of the 3 pregnant on the train?
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by masid View Post
    PammieD are you one of the 3 pregnant on the train?
    oooops sorry just read back! So you're due october? congrats i'm sure you'll do great!
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by masid View Post
    It means vag birth after cesarean. So my son was a c-section, but i will not be having a cesarean this time.
    Cool, thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

awesome just confirming that its in the mail!!! woot woot!!!! im so excited LOL..... Im like a child at xmas LOL
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by artzyGeal View Post
    awesome just confirming that its in the mail!!! woot woot!!!! im so excited LOL..... Im like a child at xmas LOL
    Good!!! I'm thinking this might be one of the best trains I've hosted (minus the speak of poopy diapers, and pushing a 7+ pound baby out of a tiny hole!)

Trains are supposed to be fun, this is my 5th one hosting and I haven't had so many active members posting before, its real nice to get to know the people you are riding with.
    DebraLK, RSAS and Anna Michele like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Well, you're getting one from me, plus a $2 coupon that I won't use so I threw it in for good measure!!! Ive never gotten a rain check. How does it work? Do you have to decide how many you're going to buy up front when you get the rain check?
    You've got it! SDM has always been super with their rain checks. I know RCSS gives rain checks too but never had to ask. Metro gives rain checks as well, they are awsome about it.

The rain check is good for 30 days which is amazing seeing as I got two (one for me and one for DH) last time Chicken Chunkies were on sale and then 3 weeks later they attached a airmiles promo to each box!

I'm hoping there will be a 20x points event coming up at shoppers before end of month so I can use these rain checks with the coupons expiring soon. .

The only hard thing is trying to figure out how many to get it for. In an ideal world I would get one rain check for each product but they don't do that. Metro only allows 6 and if you commit to 6 you have to buy all 6 otherwise they won't allow the use of it. SDM ... not sure about that as only ever gotten a rain check for 2 bottles of vitamins before. Either way I would assume it wouldn't be honoured unless you bought the exact amount its for or the others would be forfited (spelling?). So use the rain check to get 2 when its for 4 then too bad so sad you only ever get 2.

SDM's limit is 4 per person so last night I got one for 4 and my mom got one for 4. I would love to go back and get two more rain checks tonight with DH but he is pooped from working so hard/late lately and I'm not allowed to drive on my own yet (6 more weeks!!!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I was able to mail out this evening. I managed to find coupons for all!

quite the entertaining thread..lol
    artzyGeal and Anna Michele like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

where'd my post go??? It was a long one too!! ohhh Pooh!!!.... well the shorter version of it LOL I have 2 daughers too, and they are in school full time , and its been a*poopy* diaper LOL..... I can't have any more for health reasons, but would love to have one...Im only 30 .... but I do alot of sitter for friends and relatives but my girls were only 6,7 and 7,6 ... I had some complications with my youngest on his side of the family down syndrome runs rampant... so I opted for a amniotesis (spl) and found found she was a happy healthy little one, but found out that I had cancer of the uterus and ended up having a hysterectomy right after having her ...... so no more little ones for me...

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

where'd my post go??? It was a long one too!! ohhh Pooh!!!.... well the shorter version of it LOL I have 2 daughers too, and they are in school full time , and its been a*poopy* diaper LOL..... I can't have any more for health reasons, but would love to have one...Im only 30 .... but I do alot of sitter for friends and relatives but my girls were only 6,7 and 7,6 ... I had some complications with my youngest on his side of the family down syndrome runs rampant... so I opted for a amniotesis (spl) and found found she was a happy healthy little one, but found out that I had cancer of the uterus and ended up having a hysterectomy right after having her ...... so no more little ones for me...
    What a sad story Atleast they were able to find it early for you and I assume it hadn't progressed too bad and hopefully you are doing well now and healthy.
    masid, julesm14, artzyGeal and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I am I still have to go for testing 1 time a year now , it will be 5 years on Sept 11th.... but it also puts me at a higher risk for all the others...... so im under watchful eye and I don't really think about it anymore LOL..... I have changed my tune about everything since that happened..... so im in full remission LOL... but my hormones are all outta wack LOL....
    julesm14 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I am so sorry to hear your story but happy that it all worked out. You know theres always adoption, foster parenting, there are many children out there that need to be needed and so few people willing to take a chance on a child in need
    artzyGeal likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks! much appreciated! I know I watch what to expect when your expecting movie,, if you have not seen it yet go and watch it, I laughed and cried and laughed some more.... and love the ending ... you have to see it
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

We were suppose to go to the drive in tonight but with all this rain it looks like it may be a no go
    artzyGeal likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I would love to go to the drive in. but its an hour away from me and i don't drive But when I do go we take like 9 ppl in a full sized van LOL its always a blast and its raining here too.. and i put clothes on the line last night and they are soaked.... now I have to wait until it stops to rewash..... . Go to the threatre instead and see that movie is awesome LOL
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Thanks! much appreciated! I know I watch what to expect when your expecting movie,, if you have not seen it yet go and watch it, I laughed and cried and laughed some more.... and love the ending ... you have to see it
    I want to watch that!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information