User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Official Coach Factory Store Products Now Available Online! Shipping to Canada!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    I was at their factory store a few months ago too and bought quite a few items, and since it's in OR, no tax! Last week I placed the online order without telling DH as I knew he would complain, and guess what, he came home for lunch for a short 20 minutes and the parcel was delivered right at that time!
    But the online selection is certainly better. what I really liked about the products I received is that they were all in flawless condition, nicely wrapped in tissue paper straight from their warehouse in Florida, unlike the ones in store that were all picked over by so many hands.

BTW, were you talking about one of these bags? The price is very tempting...
    yup the $95 turquoise one! My boyfriend said do you really need more bags?? So I didn't order it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like an invite. Thanks!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

would LOVE an invite!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Can somebody please send me an invite. PLEASE?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ah I didn't get selected this time, hoping for next time! Those prices are really awesome. With a new baby I had put off this purchase for several months already but now I think I can manage to get one :D thanks for the invite!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

HI Everyone,

I was shocked to see the prices on this site and thought they sounded too good to be true. I emailed Coach to see if this site was legitimate and they sent the following email to me:

Dear Jodi

Thank you for your e-mail.

The website you are inquiring about is not affiliated with COACH. We do not have COACH parties or offer our
    merchandise for sale through individuals, websites or catalogues at discounted prices.

Please refer to the link below for authorized distributors:

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/genWCM-10551-10051-en-/Coach_US/CustomerService/ProductInformation/Authorized+Distributors

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to
    contact us.

Sincerely,

Irene
    COACH Online Consumer Service

So this perplexes me - has anyone actually received anything they ordered and had it authenticated as being real? I love Coach and my daughter is an addict (lol). I hope the mechandise is real. Please let me know.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Colleensmom, I believe you were browsing a site faking to be Coach factory store online - there are tons out there. Coach factory store online is not searchable through google or other search engine.

FYI, I have made purchase from them and everything is legitimate.
    Last edited by MapleLeaves; Sat, Jul 7th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ok thanks because the prices I was seeing were unbelievable. I did get an invite to the real site though. I just didn't want to get taken or lose out on a bargain!! Thanks again

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colleensmom View Post
    Ok thanks because the prices I was seeing were unbelievable. I did get an invite to the real site though. I just didn't want to get taken or lose out on a bargain!! Thanks again
    Have you been to a Coach factory store before? They're very different from the Coach boutiques. They do have crazy prices and discounts are all year round.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Could I please have the invite as well?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone

Just a quick question - does anybody know if you have to pay duty fees upon receiving your package? If so, how much?

I just want to know to avoid hidden fees, thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

This is the website I was looking at that is fake stuff - someone had sent it to me. the grammar is very poor so I thought it was fishy. Yes, I have been to the outlets for Coach in Maine and in Florida. Thanks for the feedback. My daughter would be mortified to carry a "fake".

http://www.coachoutlets-canadas.net/coach-outlet-canada-2012-c-35.html

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colleensmom View Post
    This is the website I was looking at that is fake stuff - someone had sent it to me. the grammar is very poor so I thought it was fishy. Yes, I have been to the outlets for Coach in Maine and in Florida. Thanks for the feedback. My daughter would be mortified to carry a "fake".

http://www.coachoutlets-canadas.net/coach-outlet-canada-2012-c-35.html
    It's so obviously fake!
    The official one is not searchable on the Internet, and even if you're a registered member you won't have access to their sales info if you're not selected for the current sales campaign. Any heavily discounted Coach products you can easily find in those online 'stores' are guaranteed fake.
    Sally888 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miss_helen View Post
    Hello everyone

Just a quick question - does anybody know if you have to pay duty fees upon receiving your package? If so, how much?

I just want to know to avoid hidden fees, thanks!
    The tax and duty are calculated at check out. No surprise upon package arrival.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love an invite! Coach

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information