User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 45 of 45
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: $1 for Kellogg's Cereal

  1. #31
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    543
    Likes Received
    27
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Wannawin View Post
    This was an awesome deal.. Had some $1.50 from save.ca left for Mini Wheats with wild berry and also had CZ coupons..
    Am stocked up now for quite sometime now..

    One question.. for the SYB PIN.. I have some PINs to claim..
    The picture shows the products you can get for free... How long does it takes for coupons to come once you redeem a PIN?
    They come from websaver, about a week, or however long websaver orders take to get to you.
    Wannawin likes this.

  2. #32
    CaNewbie Faith101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    5
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    can anyone explain what the SYB thing is about? do you get free stuff when you claim the pins?

  3. #33
    Deal and Coupon crazy Wannawin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,015
    Likes Received
    322
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    They come from websaver, about a week, or however long websaver orders take to get to you.
    Thank you so much for the response.

    Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

  4. #34
    Deal and Coupon crazy Wannawin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,015
    Likes Received
    322
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Faith101 View Post
    can anyone explain what the SYB thing is about? do you get free stuff when you claim the pins?
    Yes, you can get Eggos, Bananas, V8, Yogurt FPC and more...from the PIN available on specially marked cereal boxes
    Check out http://www.kelloggs.ca/en_CA/share-your-breakfast.html
    Faith101 likes this.

    Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

  5. #35
    Junior Canuck robin1234s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    445
    Likes Received
    101
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)



    Now you have to eat those flavours...


    Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    I just got back from a massive shopping effort at RCSS.
    First thing this morning, I rode my unusual bike about 10km to arrive as the store opened.
    I got many great deals- which I will detail in a separate post.

    Regarding the Kelloggs's cereal's:
    I picked out 21 boxes of cereal that are regularily $5.49 ( 3 flavours of Mini-Wheats, 2 flavours of Fibres Plus) price-matched the deal at No Frills using their flyer: $2 sale price and then used the CZ Kelloggs Save $3 WUB3. Now each box is $1.

    Oh wait!
    Why did I pick out those flavours and types when there were dozens to choose from?
    They were the only boxes with the "Share Your Breakfast" PIN codes.
    That will add another $80 or more worth of FREE products.

    Summary: 115.29 regular price
    Paid: $21
    Future Bonus: $80 ( approx) of additional FREE SYB products

    ( No shelves were cleared- and I showed several other people in the store how to do the same thing.)

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Niagara,Ontario
    Posts
    734
    Likes Received
    484
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    I actually found 1 coupon when i went to a different no frills on the shelf,i think someone must have left it there on purpose, so excited! Couldn't find any good kinds of cereal left on the shelf though,maybe i will try to go early tomorrow or sometime this week and the one in my city will have them...(they usually don't though!)!

    But either way,even if it is bad cereal, i'll give it away and be paying less for silk if they have the ones with coupons on them itleast!

  7. #37
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    627
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)



    Was special K an option?
    Cheap Cheap Cheap Scrapbooking and Crafting supplies!! http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/43361/

  8. #38
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    363
    Likes Received
    42
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    [QUOTE=kris32;4787723]I actually found 1 coupon when i went to a different no frills on the shelf,i think someone must have left it there on purpose, so excited! Couldn't find any good kinds of cereal left on the shelf though,maybe i will try to go early tomorrow or sometime this week and the one in my city will have them...(they usually don't though!)!

    But either way,even if it is bad cereal, i'll give it away and be paying less for silk if they have the ones with coupons on them itleast![/QUOT

    I very often leave coupons by the product....so they can be used...I hate to see them go to waste

  9. #39
    WantMore QueenH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    623
    Likes Received
    213
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)



    So bummed about this deal brantford wm won't accept cz and nf only has corn flakes or raisin brand as their selected sale for $2. Boring!

  10. #40
    Loves a good trade!
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    138
    Likes Received
    11
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    So bummed about this deal brantford wm won't accept cz and nf only has corn flakes or raisin brand as their selected sale for $2. Boring!
    Hey Guys, So I went to a Loblaws that generally isn't visited by a lot of couponers, so I was able to score a bossload of the $3 for 3 coupons. I went down to No Frills at Dufferin and I coupon fairied - I should've left more.

    I bought a total of 15 boxes between NF and Walmart. I would've bought more except I don't have the storage space and I'm not going to sleep next to Corn Flakes. By that token, the American Extreme Couponers would probably eat me alive. Regardless... 6 of those boxes were SYB, 3 boxes had .75 cents off Cinnamon Corn Pops (please don't be expired!) and the rest are just good for cereal and maybe a craft or two (yessssssssssss!)

    Weird problem at Walmart Dufferin. So I went in, ready to price match and use the CZ coupon - no big, did it before, going to do it again. Cashier said no. CSR said no and explained that they used to but no longer. I was so irritated. I'll let you know I was dressed like a hobo from hell - not really in any state to put my best face forward. I'm pretty sure I smelled because I wasn't expecting to have a coupon show down in the middle of Walmart - Prada purse don't mean ish when the Lactaid pills tumble out when fumbling for the store's coupon policy. All class all the time.

    I'm sure this wasn't helping the process, especially, I'm the crazy woman trying to buy a Walmart cart full of cereal...

    *sigh*

    In the end, I learned that the agent didn't really look at the coupon. Thought it was $3 per box and that I was asking for an overage. They don't do overages on competitors coupons. But when I left I couldn't tell if they don't accept CZC at all any more or just ones with overage because I know she got the okay from her manager to apply my coupons with the requisite "This ONE TIME!" warning.

    Anyone else have any CZ feedback on the Dufferin Mall Walmart? Also, curious anyone here grab any of the fairied coupons at NF there?
    Missuniversexoxo likes this.
    "I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
    Pablo Picasso

  11. #41
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    I too had difficulty with the CZ and price matching. They thought it was 3.00 off each and would be overage on the competitior but I explained that I had to buy 3 in order to get 3.00 off. They gave me the pm and CZ deal.
    Mings likes this.

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Niagara,Ontario
    Posts
    734
    Likes Received
    484
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    noth nf locations had 0$! So went there for nothing,wasn't even interested in much there this week.

  13. #43
    Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edson, Alberta
    Posts
    571
    Likes Received
    288
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)



    I don't get it... We only have an Extra Foods store in town. You would think that all the Loblaw stores would have the same sales but I checked and we don't I am so sad. We are always running out of cereal. I did see the CZ coupon, but no cheapy cereal sale

  14. #44
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    192
    Likes Received
    23
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)



    Oh Lord that killed me 'prada purse don't mean ish when the lactaid pill tumble out'

    hahahaha same thing here . .. except with pads Loud and proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mings View Post
    Hey Guys, So I went to a Loblaws that generally isn't visited by a lot of couponers, so I was able to score a bossload of the $3 for 3 coupons. I went down to No Frills at Dufferin and I coupon fairied - I should've left more.

    I bought a total of 15 boxes between NF and Walmart. I would've bought more except I don't have the storage space and I'm not going to sleep next to Corn Flakes. By that token, the American Extreme Couponers would probably eat me alive. Regardless... 6 of those boxes were SYB, 3 boxes had .75 cents off Cinnamon Corn Pops (please don't be expired!) and the rest are just good for cereal and maybe a craft or two (yessssssssssss!)

    Weird problem at Walmart Dufferin. So I went in, ready to price match and use the CZ coupon - no big, did it before, going to do it again. Cashier said no. CSR said no and explained that they used to but no longer. I was so irritated. I'll let you know I was dressed like a hobo from hell - not really in any state to put my best face forward. I'm pretty sure I smelled because I wasn't expecting to have a coupon show down in the middle of Walmart - Prada purse don't mean ish when the Lactaid pills tumble out when fumbling for the store's coupon policy. All class all the time.

    I'm sure this wasn't helping the process, especially, I'm the crazy woman trying to buy a Walmart cart full of cereal...

    *sigh*

    In the end, I learned that the agent didn't really look at the coupon. Thought it was $3 per box and that I was asking for an overage. They don't do overages on competitors coupons. But when I left I couldn't tell if they don't accept CZC at all any more or just ones with overage because I know she got the okay from her manager to apply my coupons with the requisite "This ONE TIME!" warning.

    Anyone else have any CZ feedback on the Dufferin Mall Walmart? Also, curious anyone here grab any of the fairied coupons at NF there?
    Mings likes this.

  15. #45
    Loves a good trade!
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    138
    Likes Received
    11
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Missuniversexoxo View Post
    Oh Lord that killed me 'prada purse don't mean ish when the lactaid pill tumble out'

    hahahaha same thing here . .. except with pads Loud and proud!
    Giiiiiiiiirl, you know it. :D You and me, two peas in a pod.
    "I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
    Pablo Picasso

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •