User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I Hate Kellogg's

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

As usual thier customer service just does not care.
    I'm having issues with the share you breakfast promotion. The other night the direct link was down so I had to search through thier site. Now today I have 4 pins, entered my first one & completed that order then it wouldn't let me do another one!
    I call customer service & they tell me to delete my cookies and browser history. I tell them that will delete all my banking information & links & stuff like that that's saved on my computer already. How about they get a better system!? Or allow more than one pin to be entered at once!
    And then what do I do while I'm talking to her & not fully paying attention? I deleted my cookies & history!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

arent you able to delete just your cookies with out deleted all your saved forms on your computer? Sucks that they were not able to help you out.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry you are having trouble, I haven't done that promo yet.
    However, I am very pro-Kellogg's!! I think they and most of their products are great, and have always had great customer service from them.

Too bad you totally deleted cookies and history - next time find the particular cookies relating to whatever company or promo company you are dealing with, and just delete those specific ones.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thier products are great it's just thier customer service I don't like. And thier website....
    Also I just accidently unclicked my last coupon I had selected from my last pin & that just solved the problem!!! It clears that page pack to the pin entering screen! Are you kidding me?????
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I love Kellogg's for the most part but their online pin redemption systems, especially the SYB/websaver ones have issues that are soo annoying. Definitely needs improvement.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Gosh I'm sorry that you had such a negative experience.When my pins could not be enter on my computer the customer service rep took my pin over the phone,she asked what my first 2 choices were but did inform me if they were out of those a random coupon would be sent to me.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

They definately do. And I said to them they're inconveniecing Websaver too. I've had 6 pins this week which is 6 seperate coupons they have to mail out. The girl tried to tell me they'll just print & send them together. I've never had Websaver do that

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That sucks!!!! I had the same problem before I figured out to uncheck my choice.. prior to that I just went to their home page every time.. sorry about your cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    Thier products are great it's just thier customer service I don't like. And thier website....
    Also I just accidently unclicked my last coupon I had selected from my last pin & that just solved the problem!!! It clears that page pack to the pin entering screen! Are you kidding me?????
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

They definately do. And I said to them they're inconveniecing Websaver too. I've had 6 pins this week which is 6 seperate coupons they have to mail out. The girl tried to tell me they'll just print & send them together. I've never had Websaver do that
    I entered over 100 of these pins...... they ALL come separately
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OMG So I just called back to tell them how to fix the problem. First I was on hold then got disconnected then when I got through to someone she says "that's what we were told to tell people, we didn't just pull it out of a hat".
    So you know your site does that & no one thinks to fix that glitch?

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

What do you mean by glitch? Do you mean you can use the same code more than once?

OMG So I just called back to tell them how to fix the problem. First I was on hold then got disconnected then when I got through to someone she says "that's what we were told to tell people, we didn't just pull it out of a hat".
    So you know your site does that & no one thinks to fix that glitch?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I entered over 100 of these pins...... they ALL come separately
    Wow. Did you buy over 100 boxes of cereal or did you get the pins from recycle walks?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I'm not very happy with Kellogg's customer service either. I have had problems entering almost every pin from the syb promo. It shouldn't take me entering the pin 6 times for it to successfully work.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robin1234s View Post
    What do you mean by glitch? Do you mean you can use the same code more than once?
    No when I was at the main screen & clicked "enter pin" the select your coupon screen would pop up but the coupon from my last order would already be selected

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I'm sorry you've had trouble with their site...but I just had to say, with all the computer viruses and whatnot out there, I delete my cookies every time I log off the computer, and run CCleaner at least twice a week.

It's a PITA to re-enter everything when I want to do my online banking and so forth, so I keep that information stored in a text file on my desktop (password protected and named something innocuous in case my PC is ever stolen or left somewhere by accident) and copy and paste it in when I need to log in to bank/buy stuff online/etc.

Identity theft is so much more irritating to deal with than having to re-input everything that for me, at least, that process wins hands down. If you want to download CCleaner (which was recommended by my IT department), you can get it free at Piriform.com.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information