User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Fusion proglide styler overage deal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    glad you called I was going to email in the morning and your right WM won't get the money back.
    There is no reason why WM won't get the money back...the company doesn't know what item it was used on....the only staff member that does is the cashier...because we don't scan coupons it does not say what coupon was used in what order...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have removed as much drama in this thread as I could find,including regular posts with quotes of the drama. Please read the section rules before you post. I'm not sure when some people decided it was acceptable to go against all of Boo's rules but this will simply not be tolerated.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylover View Post
    There is no reason why WM won't get the money back...the company doesn't know what item it was used on....the only staff member that does is the cashier...because we don't scan coupons it does not say what coupon was used in what order...
    the reason why Wm won't get there money cause they have to prove that a product is bought with that coupon either using inventory or a receipt. WM in the back office has someone who audits each coupon or receipt. In my Wm I worked it she explained what she did with coupons when we got hired and she explained companies can pull a product from being sold at a certain WM or all WM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i'm waiting for the solar powered model to come out later next yr...

i'm green like that
    Jezebel, Patty Smyth and Pinkypie like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    the reason why Wm won't get there money cause they have to prove that a product is bought with that coupon either using inventory or a receipt. WM in the back office has someone who audits each coupon or receipt. In my Wm I worked it she explained what she did with coupons when we got hired and she explained companies can pull a product from being sold at a certain WM or all WM.

So if the store did in fact sell the item the coupon was for but in a different order could they claim it? Im just wonder, I know thats kinda sneaky. I work at fresh co. and we just send the coupons away we dont have to prove that we sold that item

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information