User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Canada Post

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Hey everyone - so this isn't really a rant, even thought I am pretty annoyed with how slow mail is moving lately. It's more of me just whining about how freakin slow Ontario mail has been lately, even for envies WITHIN Ontario!!! I am waiting on so many envies and it just ticks me off when I open the mailbox and see a few bills (funny how they never manage to take their time coming) but no SC mail... I don't blame my mail carrier as much as I do the sorters at CP. I'm just frustrated that I got no mail today even though I'm waiting on a bunch of SC stuff to come in!

On a slightly separate issue, has anyone ever called CP to ask about lost mail? I once had to call in because I had ordered a new credit card and it never made it to me but was somehow activated and used! I wasn't blaming my postal worker but I was a little concerned that somewhere along the line my mail had disappeared AND been opened!

Thanks for listening to me whine
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have been concerned about my mail as well, had not even a piece of junk mail yesterday!!

whatever 'shifting' CP is doing, they need to do it and stop being so ridiculous!!!

I'd like to know what CP workers would say if they were all out of a job because of the crappy service!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

A good friend of mine ordered her dd's grad dress "Express Post" last week from a website on-line. It was supposed to be in by last Friday (Monday at the latest) but it still hadn't arrived as of yesterday. She wasn't impressed and called CP to complain and they said Express Post is not guaranteed 2-3 days, its an estimate??? She is not overly happy and her daughter is freaking that she won't have a dress to wear. Well, she has a back-up for the evening, but she wanted to wear a different one for the convocation

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I have had cp make mistakes b4 and give a neighbor my mail... maybe thats how your cc got into the wrong hands. I do agree some of the trades i have done in otario take longer to recieve then some out of province in BC. hope tomorrows a better mail day for you.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am in Southern Ontario and my mail sucks. I blame all the sorting stations then it goes to Toronto, then Hamilton, then Stoney Creek and then out to me. I only get good mail Thursday and Friday and usually empty box on Monday and Tuesday. Mail from my gf in Ottawa takes about 7 days but mail from NS takes about 4 days. I have signed up for all bills via the internet now because sometimes I get them so late.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Natalka, GoJays, SarahS83 and 7 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Haven't noticed any problems here in SK.

OP, that stuff about the credit card is very scary, but probably not a CP issue. I would worry more about why your CC company allowed it without your security answers and info.
    walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Lately I have been getting other people's mail with my postal code and some that are not. I ordered something in the middle of May from the states and it isn't here yet. I think someone else might have received it =\. Before we get our mail around 12- 1ish now its 4:30 ish.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

same..... im still waiting on a potty seat i redeemed a few months ago with my huggies points. By the time it comes my duaghter wont need it! I just the other day recieved a contest winning, i won back in october. Getting pretty ticked off with the post office people.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Monday used to be my biggest mail day, now I get nothing until Wednesday. And trades from a town an hour from me take longer to arrive than envelopes from BC. They've lost a couple of my websaver envelopes too, but never anything worth fighting over.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I have no complaints with CP at this time as I have an awesome mail person especially since they hand delivered my X Box win to my door rather than leaving a parcel notice.
    DaveP, walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

All I will say on this subject is to get used to late deliveries. With new CP legislation they want to have a shift of people who don't start sorting their walks until 10am. By the time they get out and deliver expect some mail around 4 or 5 pm on a regular basis. If not later.

Also there will be more mis sorting as machines do more and people do less. It's going to be a mess.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

My problem with CP is their "expected delivery dates" on parcels. It kinda bugs me that their date is always of by a couple days. Not a huge deal but if its something I'm "eagerly" anticipating I don't like being it told it arrives "insert date" when really its not coming for a few more days. They should really give people dates that are a couple days beyond what they think the shipping time should take KWIM.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I have no complaints with CP at this time as I have an awesome mail person especially since they hand delivered my X Box win to my door rather than leaving a parcel notice.
    Yah, as for my postman he is really awesome. I don't have many complaints towards CP because in general I know it's a hard job (freezing in the winter and boiling in the summer!) but as for the sorting facilities...
    SFARAZ, DaveP, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Having problems with Canada post to! Sent mail x2 to Ontario. Sent mail a week later to Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia has their mail. Ontario. Well I'm worried if they'll ever get it or not.

I feel your pain!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information