User Tag List

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shgyvan View Post
    Cyanne, thanks a lot for your kind explanation but it is a long journey to cumulate 75,000 or even 35,000 points, only under such circumstances such extra rewards redemption offer could be taken advantage of..

As for my second question, if the SDM points I get through this event or other means are allowed to buy the SDM gift card LATER (not this time). Your answer is “Yes, you can PAY using GCs, because they are equivalent to cash. You just can't BUY GCs and expect that to count as a purchase.”.

However, I checked out “Shoppers Optimum Program® Terms and Conditions” at http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/engli...gal/index.html and found the following:

Shoppers Optimum Points may not be redeemed towards the purchase of the following products/services: prescription drugs, products containing codeine, electronic gift cards, Post Office, cigarettes and tobacco (where sold), lottery tickets, bus tickets and passes, delivery charges (where applicable), bill payments (where accepted), bottle deposits/returns, charitable donations, gift with purchases and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to add or delete products and services eligible for Shoppers Optimum Points redemption at any time.
    w
    I will appreciate it if you could clarify this question.

Thanks a lot again!
    75,000 points may seem a long way off, but shoppers who have been with us for a few referral events know how very possible it is. Although referral events have gotten less attractive than the unbelievable bargains they used to be, even events like this one will net you close to 10,000 points. Add to that 20x points days, where you get 200 points per dollar spent, weekly bonus points. and various other special offers, and it doesn't take as long as you'd think. Just take advantage of the deals. There have been recent opportunities like 40x the points on clearance cameras, for instance.

The week of this referral event there is special: 10x the points on $20 of life brand products. That could be your 20$ purchase, and it would be another 2000 points. Life brand rechargeable batteries have been recommended. They alse make vitamins, etc.

Shoppers Optimum Points may not be redeemed towards the purchase of the following products/services: prescription drugs, products containing codeine, electronic gift cards, Post Office...
    SDM gift cards are electronic gift cards. Sorry, I'm 100% sure they don't count.
    Last edited by Cyanne; Fri, Mar 28th, 2008 at 02:25 AM.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Thank you, I am all signed up under my leader ACL, I am going to a Memorial at 11am(friday) and should be back the next day, if there are any important messages I should know about please pm me( in case it gets lost in the thread) I will be shopping on April 5th.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

JDiz
    hi,
    I've been watching the posts on here for a little bit and this one really caught my eye. I was just wondering how I could do the event..

Do you still need leaders for groups 3 and 4?

I'm interested!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JDiz View Post
    hi,
    I've been watching the posts on here for a little bit and this one really caught my eye. I was just wondering how I could do the event..

Do you still need leaders for groups 3 and 4?

I'm interested!

Welcome to SC JDiz

Only senior members with a high reputation rating can be leaders. But you are welcome to join under one of the leaders

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shgyvan View Post
    Cyanne, thanks a lot for your kind explanation but it is a long journey to cumulate 75,000 or even 35,000 points, only under such circumstances such extra rewards redemption offer could be taken advantage of..
    I have over 250,000 optimum points right now

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post

Man oh man I have ALOT of catching up to do to get even close to that

wtg BooBoo

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    wtg BooBoo
    @ BooBoo

A couple of weeks ago when chocolate bars were on sale for 44 cents (or 49?) each, the limit was 6. I got 12 and at first the cashier said he can't have 2 separate transactions and asked me to choose 6 only... when he got the receipt and read the number of points I had he got the other 6 out and started a new transaction... the power of points

I should start redeeming some of these points before they change the conversion table

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ BooBoo

A couple of weeks ago when chocolate bars were on sale for 44 cents (or 49?) each, the limit was 6. I got 12 and at first the cashier said he can't have 2 separate transactions and asked me to choose 6 only... when he got the receipt and read the number of points I had he got the other 6 out and started a new transaction... the power of points

I should start redeeming some of these points before they change the conversion table
    Ya know you luv when I call ya BooBoo lol

What you talking about BooBoo???They changing things on us???

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    Ya know you luv when I call ya BooBoo lol

What you talking about BooBoo???They changing things on us???
    I think BooBoo's still better than Mistress
    #1:
    http://www.answers.com/mistress&r=67

No Shoppers are not changing anything but I wouldn't be too surprised if they eventually did.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think BooBoo's still better than Mistress
    #1:
    http://www.answers.com/mistress&r=67

No Shoppers are not changing anything but I wouldn't be too surprised if they eventually did.
    what can I say I like being in control but they can cross out the first definition of it though,Mr.Smartypants

PHEW!!!! you had me worried there for a second BooBoo was thinking was gonna have to hurry and rack up points to cash them out in a fast hurry.

shgyvan
    Cyanne, thanks a lot again for your kind clarification. It looks like the only way to cumulate SDM points quickly & efficiently, like Boo Radley already did and currently have, is through such referral events, instead of by daily shopping there at SDM.

I know SDM gift cards are electronic gift cards. That was why I need to get this question clarified because I don’t shop at SDM very often. So if Shoppers Optimum Points could be redeemed towards the purchase of SDM gift card, I therefore can redeem the points to buy the SDM gift card on the best bonus redemption day and then shop with this card at other time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had sent an email yesterday requesting to join a group for the event but haven't received a reply yet. When I checked my email today I put the wrong optimum number in (I should have entered a 4 not a 6)... I hope this doesn't mess anything up for me!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had 40,000 points but I redeemed them just three weaks ago. I was collecting these points since 2005.lol

AngeLLB
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I had 40,000 points but I redeemed them just three weaks ago. I was collecting these points since 2005.lol
    Oh man...I will never have as many as Boo! Or even you lol...I keep redeeming them as I get them. I should really wait for the redemption events!

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information