User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: With Sally no longer a mod this site will be .......... finish the sentence

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Given that you feel it is unfair to talk about people when they are not around to defend themselves, perhaps you should extend the same courtesy to Sally that you feel you deserved.
    As I said, she didn't have that courtesy for me. Also, while she was here talking behind my back, I was banned for 2 days where I could defend myself if I wanted to. She's still around, theres a huge difference.
    Stifler likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Were you bullied when you were young, Jenny?

I've kept out of this thread for a reason....but mcminsen..that was below the belt. I expected better from you.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    As I said, she didn't have that courtesy for me. Also, while she was here talking behind my back, I was banned for 2 days where I could defend myself if I wanted to. She's still around, theres a huge difference.
    Actually, she clearly indicated she would be away from SC for the next month. Either way, rehashing old grudges is counter-productive to the SC site and probably doesn't do any good for anyone personally involved in the dispute anyway.
    GoJays likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Really Jenny, Really. Go find something constructive to do. Youve been banned so many times on here I cant count them anymore. Haha why don't you get amberlab to come on here and say im lying? Hilarious.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Jezebel, Natalka, mcminsen and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Really Jenny, Really. Go find something constructive to do. Youve been banned so many times on here I cant count them anymore. Haha why don't you get amberlab to come on here and say im lying? Hilarious.
    Wow, you can't count to 10?? Because its been less than that. I don't have to get amberlab to come on and say you were lying, i can post screen shots of the pm's if you'd like??
    SirSpendsALot and Stifler like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ladies....this thread was expired for a reason..

please leave it alone...

necromancing threads is universally frowned on...
    GoJays likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Jenny stop it already. You act like a child. Maybe amber just didnt want to deal with you and pacified you.

Either way, srsly leave me alone. With every word you type you are just reinterating what a mouthy and nasty person you can be, out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 10:42 PM.
    GoJays, krysta lynne and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Clearly, amberlab said you were generalizing. Anyway, I didn't post my comment to start an argument, I just expressed my opinion. Some people are sad your leaving, others like myself are glad. Take it at face value, no need to start a big poo throwing match.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Like I said she doesnt want to deal with you. And obviously Jenny, you dug up an expired thread JUST TO CAUSE DRAMA

Private messages are private, and I am sure amberlab will be fuming that you even posted that. She wasnt even modding when you msged her, and she didnt have to deal with you. Not only that but your making her look like a liar because she clearly posted the other day she was fired, but your msg is changed to that she quit? I dont get it.

Either way Jenny, enough.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Ladies....this thread was expired for a reason..

please leave it alone...

necromancing threads is universally frowned on...
    Love that word!

necromancy |ˈnekrəˌmansē|nounthe supposed practice of communicating with the dead, esp. in order to predict the future.• witchcraft, sorcery, or black magic in general.DERIVATIVESnecromantic |ˌnekrəˈmantik|adjectiveORIGIN Middle English nigromancie, via Old French from medieval Latinnigromantia, changed (by association with Latin niger, nigr- ‘black’) fromlate Latin necromantia, from Greek (see necro-,-mancy). The spelling was changed in the 16th cent. to conform with the late Latin form.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Like I said she doesnt want to deal with you. And obviously Jenny, you dug up an expired thread JUST TO CAUSE DRAMA

Private messages are private, and I am sure amberlab will be fuming that you even posted that. She wasnt even modding when you msged her, and she didnt have to deal with you. Not only that but your making her look like a liar because she clearly posted the other day she was fired, but your msg is changed to that she quit? I dont get it.

Either way Jenny, enough.
    Your calling her a liar by saying she only told me she didnt tell you. So whats worse?? Either way, the proof is in the pudding. Its right there, you can call her a liar if you want, but I would believe her over you any day. End of story.

Oh by the way, since we are on the topic of quit and fired, which were you?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Intermision, just passing through, hi folks.

Jezebel, KK7, mcminsen and 5 others like this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Not really Jenny, I have pms saying otherwise but I dont play your juevenille games.

Like I said your just a nasty person out of nowhere I wish you the best.
    Jezebel, mcminsen, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Wow, I've been on vacation for over a month and just saw that sally is no longer a mod, for one, I am quite happy. She was always bias and rude towards me and always showed favoritism. It will be great to get a new mod now that is looking through fresh eyes that isn't harboring any grudges.
    Wow I find this very rude, disrespectful and inconsiderate. Sally is a wonderful person who did a lot for SC and without her SC would not be what it is today. I will NOT tolerate anyone saying anything bad about her.

Furthermore, we have a policy that you are not allowed to attack any other member on SC, and you've been blatantly breaking this rule. Please don't do this again or you'll be banned.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information