User Tag List

Page 109 of 193 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Yesterday was full of little problems. Had to clean up a doggy accident on the floor first thing after waking up... followed by an exploding protein shake in my purse on the way to work. Topped it off with getting out of work late and having to cut my massage appointment from 60 minutes to 45 minutes. Today is a better day

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Time for you to move to a better neighbourhood don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Drunk people yelling outside walking down the street waking me up at 3:00 am.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Yesterday was full of little problems. Had to clean up a doggy accident on the floor first thing after waking up... followed by an exploding protein shake in my purse on the way to work. Topped it off with getting out of work late and having to cut my massage appointment from 60 minutes to 45 minutes. Today is a better day
    oooohhhh, messy. Glad today is going better.
    beckie.c, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why does this come across as TMI...i.e. giving your male room mate a "jump start"?

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Woken up early to give my roomate a jump start on my first day back to work after vacation. And he was super y about it because he was stressed out about being late for work. On the bright side I've given myself enough time now to get to work On time as we are faced with power outages for the third day after a wicked Storm this weekend
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Garbage was missed for pickup today because it was tipped over and garbage strewn all over the neighbor's yard( some sort of animal got into it). Got a citation. I am upset because the garbage man had enough time to write me a citation but not enough time to straighten up the garbage can and empty it.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Leaving the states today....no more Target for me until at least Christmas. I can ship things to my mil but its not the same

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I feel for you Lyssia! I do have a few Targets within 40-60 mins from me and I can also ship to a service and pick up just over the border, but its not the same as having a "Target vacation". At least you drove (I think) I was limited to a suitcase coming home which really restricted my shopping.
    dededi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I feel for you Lyssia! I do have a few Targets within 40-60 mins from me and I can also ship to a service and pick up just over the border, but its not the same as having a "Target vacation". At least you drove (I think) I was limited to a suitcase coming home which really restricted my shopping.
    I drove but my trunk is really small and once we got all our luggage in, there wasn't much room for anything else. We took pictures of us in pretty much aisle and out front of the Target signs and you should have seen the looks we were getting. Some lady even stopped to tell us "It's Target there's nothing really special about it". No its just Target, when you live in the States and have access to it whenever you want.

dededi likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Drunk people yelling outside walking down the street waking me up at 3:00 am.
    Sorry..didn't realise I was soo loud.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That lady is right though..... JC Penney and Burlington Coat factory on the other hand

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I drove but my trunk is really small and once we got all our luggage in, there wasn't much room for anything else. We took pictures of us in pretty much aisle and out front of the Target signs and you should have seen the looks we were getting. Some lady even stopped to tell us "It's Target there's nothing really special about it". No its just Target, when you live in the States and have access to it whenever you want.

dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Went to Sobey's yesterday to get some Iogo Moments, and they were out (and stock person didn't remember EVER seeing it, so he thought it was discontinued). Was sad, but oh well.

Went to RCSS tonight...and found it...30% off. 2 problems: expires in 3 days (okay, that's not a problem, because....) I eat it like crazy. Looooooooooove this yogourt.
    And found...COOKIE BUTTER. OMG!!!! I have seen so many RAVES about this stuff on my BabyBump app. And...$1!!!!!

My problem.......I'm gonna get FAT.
    beckie.c, vw_girl and dededi like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post

My problem.......I'm gonna get FAT.
    Nothing that a long run, or intense workout won't get rid of.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post

Nothing SPECIAL!!?! Sheesh. I don't know how I would have responded but I am sure I would have come across as a real freak....but it's Target.
    Lyssia510, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Nothing that a long run, or intense workout won't get rid of.
    Running with the spoon and jar in hand.....
    I let DD try a spoon this morning. She's not good with trying new things and is VERY picky when it comes to food/snacks. So she did a tiny lick...then snatched the spoon from my hand and shoved it in her mouth, lol!
    walkonby, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nothing SPECIAL!!?! Sheesh. I don't know how I would have responded but I am sure I would have come across as a real freak....but it's Target.
    My father in law was so amazed at how excited we got over Target. Every time we saw a Target store my kids would start screaming and beg him to stop lol. I guess you can't fully appreciate Target until you have it cruely ripped away from you and all you have left is a trashier, crappier version of American Walmart. We got told by so many people how bad and crappy Walmart is in the States and we'd be like go to a Canadian Walmart and your Walmarts will seem like Saks lol.

Page 109 of 193 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Thread Information