User Tag List

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193
Results 2,881 to 2,885 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

And the rules change depending on the day or time you go to the store, which cashier you get and what CSM is on duty.

I miss the good old days when Maxi would price match anywhere in Quebec and when, for a short time, we could stack coupons. SIGH....miss those times.

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    It used to be that they would do most anything to get your money. i.e. "Do everything you can to get the $$"
    Now, it seems like they try to "Do just enough to still claim/pretend to 'match prices' while not doing anything."

We match prices! (On dates divisible by 7, between the hours of 0800-0900, and days with a W in the name.)
    HermanH likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It has been a few weeks now and this annoying pain in my baby toe was persistent. I remember stepping on something in the basement in bare feet, figured it was a small piece of cat litter or something. WELL....I finally got this thing out! It looks like a teensy speck of glass! The photo doesn't show the reflective/shiny properties OR the pointed end, but they are there. Compared next to the size of the head of a Q-Tip, you'd never think it could cause as much pain with every step, but it did.
    Adios shard of glass!

Name:  piece of glass in my foot.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  12.5 KB

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I just have to let this out....On May 31/23 I asked my mother's accountant to request a clearance certificate (it should take about 4 months to complete) from Revenue Canada. I have finally been able to get a Revenue Canada rep to assist me and lo and behold...there is nothing there! The accountant did not do it at all! So I have to start again..I am going to the lawyer this time..and wait again for 4-6 months. Sigh...will these ever be done???

Just had to let this out.
    Last edited by Tweets77; Thu, Dec 14th, 2023 at 10:52 AM.
    HermanH likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can understand your frustration--the same thing happened to us when dealing with a grandparent estate. My suggestion to you is to send an email to the accountant stating that you had asked for them to do so May 31/23 and that the CRA states they have nothing on file and could the accountant please forward the request sent to the CRA, for your records. I'd then forward whatever you get sent or not sent to the CRA--only because: 1. the CRA is also useless and loses things and 2. if it hasn't been sent it might be expedited..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I just have to let this out....On May 31/23 I asked my mother's accountant to request a clearance certificate (it should take about 4 months to complete) from Revenue Canada. I have finally been able to get a Revenue Canada rep to assist me and lo and behold...there is nothing there! The accountant did not do it at all! So I have to start again..I am going to the lawyer this time..and wait again for 4-6 months. Sigh...will these ever be done???

Just had to let this out.
    Tweets77 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Had several chat with the accountant and now everything is being resent by courier today. Hopefully this goes better than last time.
    walkonby and alex78 like this.

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193

Thread Information