User Tag List

Page 115 of 193 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heard that song this morning.... never knew it was about drugs.....hmph!! @torontogal12
    torontogal12 likes this.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Curse you pumpkin pie!
    Just call me Wolfie

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From what I have heard, isn't there a feature to block people? Glad I don't indulge in social media...all my personal business is addressed non-virtually

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I post something personal to Facebook about once a year. I run Facebook pages all day and don't want to do it again when I get home.

I posted something, and people decided to have a side conversation on my post (their conversation wasn't related to my post and they didn't mention me at all, like I don't exist. )

Glad to facilitate your reunion, but I get a million and a half Facebook notifications already and seeing yours makes me think there's an emergency on a work page. Stop posting things that have nothing to do with me on my own post, and stick to each others' walls
    toronto166 likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought yesterday using coupon at Walmart.....I always go for the "light versions", and walked away with 4 varieties.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I want ArmStrong cheese but stupid RCSS does not carry this and no frills is too far! Arr
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the thought of that dimwit trudeau running my country.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    the thought of that dimwit trudeau running my country.
    According to CBC Trudeau said today that he was going to tell Putin off to his face. That'd be worth having him as PM to see. Putin with an uncontrollable laughing fit...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I found brand new looking UGGS at Value Village today in my size for 24.99. Only problem is they were purple, so I didn't buy them and now I'm massively regretting it(even tho I'd probably never wear purple ones out in public).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Oh Lyssia! You should have bought them! They are fairly easy to re-dye or resell... I had to leave some things behind at VV this weekend as well.
    Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh and was in a fishing derby this weekend and only got one nibble outta 2 days of fishing. It was also terrible weather and my hands and face are wind burnt. And I still have to unpack the cooler after my 10 hr shift wahh!
    lecale, DaveP and toronto166 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Oh Lyssia! You should have bought them! They are fairly easy to re-dye or resell... I had to leave some things behind at VV this weekend as well.
    WHAAAAATTTTT?!?! I can re-dye UGGS? I have passed on so many cheap pairs because they have dirt or water stains but if I can dye them and make them look decent I am going to be the UGG queen lol.
    What kind of dye would you use?
    toronto166 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    From what I have heard, isn't there a feature to block people? Glad I don't indulge in social media...all my personal business is addressed non-virtually
    There is a block function but I'd have to post to figure out who needs blocking
    toronto166 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fairycheap View Post
    Heard that song this morning.... never knew it was about drugs.....hmph!! @torontogal12
    Yes the song is him talking to the drugs. She'll be "the death of me" and his face is numb (apparently cocaine does that).

Ughhh
    seylz_gurl, lecale, DaveP and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

That "I can't feel my face" song is so catchy. But I googled what the heck it means and it's about drugs so I don't want to like it.

Just like that "Blurred Lines" song last year. So catchy, but that "I know you want it line" was no good.

Why can't they use positive words instead?
    no!!!!!! OMG, I have been singing that song out loud when I drive DD into work, I'll bet she knew what it was about all this time and has been giggling at me!! Oh I'll have to get her for that!
    seylz_gurl, lecale, DaveP and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes the song is him talking to the drugs. She'll be "the death of me" and his face is numb (apparently cocaine does that). Ughhh
    It's funny how when you listen to songs, you don;t really pay attn to all the lyrics. In a couple weeks, it won;t be on the radio much and we'll forget about it. Thx.
    torontogal12 and toronto166 like this.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    WHAAAAATTTTT?!?! I can re-dye UGGS? I have passed on so many cheap pairs because they have dirt or water stains but if I can dye them and make them look decent I am going to be the UGG queen lol.
    What kind of dye would you use?
    If you have a shoe repair I would pick some seude die up there. Or you might find some in the shoe polish area of a larger store. Its very thin (watery) and you apply it with a pom pom looking brush. I did a pair years ago. Just have to be careful around the opening so you dont get the fleecy part. That was the hardest part.
    Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Arg.....pulled my left side of my neck. Hard to turn my neck...guess imnot checking my blind spot while driving. #driversbeware
    beckie.c and toronto166 like this.

Page 115 of 193 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast

Thread Information