User Tag List

Page 113 of 193 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    then screw backs MIGHT wwork well for you.. because there's no amount of tugging she can do to the earring to make the back come off.. she would have to full on unscrew the back which isn't an easy thing to do when it's screwed tight and small fingers (it can only be screwed into a set depth) like i said my daughter wore a pair for years when she was young (toddler age probably from 1-4years old) and they NEVER fell out the posts were bent from her playing with them but never once did she lose her earrings the only flaw is i think they cost about $50 since they were gold earrings
    Screw backs really work so much better. You will find them being used on high end earrings. Which brings me to my FWP. I decided to color my hair after 2 months( scary roots) and had to remove my earrings. I have a pair of diamond studs that I wear constantly and don't take out until I color my hair. The first one came out no problem. But I had a tough time getting the second one to unscrew. The back wouldn't budge so I had to unscrew it from the front. But even then the back was stuck to my earlobe. DH had to literally rip it off with a pair of tweezers as the skin had grown over the back! Blood down my neck, shirt. So yes, the screw backs work the best!
    Midnightly and Davetherave like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Wrong thread
    Last edited by johnb56789; Mon, Sep 28th, 2015 at 09:15 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just logged into my Optimum account (which apparently had never been set up before??) and it says I have 0 points??? I've definitely used my Optimum card in the last year!! Grrrr I'm gonna have to go to the store and see if it's true... I freaking hope not!!
    lecale likes this.
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People that want something for nothing.....mind boggling

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovelikewinter3 View Post
    I just logged into my Optimum account (which apparently had never been set up before??) and it says I have 0 points??? I've definitely used my Optimum card in the last year!! Grrrr I'm gonna have to go to the store and see if it's true... I freaking hope not!!
    Last time you shopped did you get a points balance? Sounds like your online account is not linked to your Optimum #. Or if you had to have your card replaced it can take 2-4 weeks for them to be synced and show your proper balance. You would be better off calling them...they will be able to give you more info than a cashier in store.

Hope you get it sorted out! I personally get pretty uptight about missing points lol
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've only had one cup of coffee today. Now it's raining so hard that I don't want to go out to get one. Looks like I'll have to make one instead.
    Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Here's hoping! There was more than enough in there for a max redemption! I'm pretty sure, but I haven't been doing big purchases at Shoppers lately, just eggs and sometimes milk, but I always scan my card... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Last time you shopped did you get a points balance? Sounds like your online account is not linked to your Optimum #. Or if you had to have your card replaced it can take 2-4 weeks for them to be synced and show your proper balance. You would be better off calling them...they will be able to give you more info than a cashier in store.

Hope you get it sorted out! I personally get pretty uptight about missing points lol
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

nooo damn you target! why did you have to close!!

i was watching black-ish tonight and the kids have on the cutest backpacks.. i see the tag name (just barely.. don't think it's a planned product placement) google it find out it's a target item!! and even worse i google it and find out that they are a interactive backpack (the wings go up and down with a little pump thing in the strap)

Name:  16817462.jpe
Views: 219
Size:  23.9 KB
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The weather change. My jaw and ears hurt from the cold.

I know, blah its summer, blah its cold. Never satisfied
    lecale and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i was watching black-ish tonight and the kids have on the cutest backpacks.. i see the tag name (just barely.. don't think it's a planned product placement) google it find out it's a target item!! and even worse i google it and find out that they are a interactive backpack (the wings go up and down with a little pump thing in the strap)

I curse Target for leaving every single day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    lecale, Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

ohhhhh Target! *sigh* Every time I hear that word. So many memories.
    I've had so many urges to hop over the border this week after work and make a visit, but I just couldn't afford an unnecessary shopping trip. But payday is Friday so I think that's where I will be

I am gonna make it even worse for you Midnightly....this adorable backpack is currently on clearance too! $ 5.98
    lecale, Lyssia510 and wolfwoman like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post

I am gonna make it even worse for you Midnightly....this adorable backpack is currently on clearance too! $ 5.98

nooo!!! that makes it even sadder!! damn you target for leaving me!!
    Candini and Lyssia510 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

nooo!!! that makes it even sadder!! damn you target for leaving me!!
    I have taken out all my halloween decorations this week, 90% of them from target. I had a moment sitting on the floor, looking at all of it.
    Need a passport... need a vehicle.. have already mapped the closest target to niagara, usa lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Ha, I just took out most of my decorations today (mostly just took out the Halloween clothing and accessories for the kids, and the bigger decorations...not enough time today for ALL the decorations lol). Found a few things in Target stickers.... Like the stick-on light-up patches (for trick-or-treating).
    lecale, wolfwoman and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I have taken out all my halloween decorations this week, 90% of them from target. I had a moment sitting on the floor, looking at all of it.
    Need a passport... need a vehicle.. have already mapped the closest target to niagara, usa lol
    Get a passport, I have a vehicle and we'll stock up on American cereal
    wolfwoman and vw_girl like this.

Page 113 of 193 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Thread Information