User Tag List

Page 123 of 193 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We stopped at SDM because DH wanted some ice cream. That's all we bought. Took it home, it was soup. Their freezer seems broken
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went to dennys for my birthday dinner.. and while it should be a positive thing.. our waitress was horrible.. took our drink orders and took atleast 10 minutes to bring them!, my meal arrived without the side order of bread (one of my fave parts), and when i ask her she said that the kitchen burnt it! it finally arrives when my meal is almost over.. asked for water for the kids again took her ages to bring two cups of water.. then when we're about to go she brings the bill and forgets to add the "birthday meal" credit to the bill.. along with that she carries my left overs to package them up and drops part of the fries on the floor and doesn't even notice..

sadly they didn't hand me back my receipt to fill out the "how did we do?" survey but hey.. at least i got to eat something right?
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I (proudly) told my hubby that i have an offer of 6000pts wus $20 in produce. His reply: "why don't they send you offer for 20,000 pts wus $6.00. Lol
    He is trying to be a true SC.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I put my DRAM cheque in the amount of $20 in my bank account; my final balance is $6.80. Fktrd $^&#* ate more than half of my cheque

I had negative balance Time to put my left over savings of $50 in bank or just close the account until I am somewhat rich
    ROMEO, Ciel, amira84 and 2 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I put my DRAM cheque in the amount of $20 in my bank account; my final balance is $6.80. Fktrd $^&#* ate more than half of my cheque

I had negative balance Time to put my left over savings of $50 in bank or just close the account until I am somewhat rich

Pm'ing you.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Arvilish and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post

I don't understand what ate the cheque? Bank fees? You should look into a credit union. They are much better than banks when it comes to fees.
    ROMEO, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Love getting Christmas cards. Sent about 25. Received only 4

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like people put their shampoo/conditioner and body wash all in the same place, or buy the same brand, or just don't bother looking what they are grabbing?

Imagine if this happens in the kitchen....grabbing something else thinking it's cooking oil

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Haha. Love this.

On the shower line, thought the shampoo was body wash (tough morning) so it bubbled way too much. Oh well, smelled great anyway

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whatever happened to......"it's all about giving" this time of the year, as opposed to receiving

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It has to be bank fees or the poster was in a negative when the cheque was deposited.

I don't understand what ate the cheque? Bank fees? You should look into a credit union. They are much better than banks when it comes to fees.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Whatever happened to......"it's all about giving" this time of the year, as opposed to receiving
    Yeah because receiving an email saying "thanks for the card" or "Merry Christmas" costs them so much money...

Ever heard of "it's the thought that counts?"

I'm just too greedy, it seems.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Dec 26th, 2015 at 10:10 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess am just of the understanding that .....nobody owes you anything

Yeah because receiving an email saying "thanks for the card" or "Merry Christmas" costs them so much money...

Ever heard of "it's the thought that counts?"

I'm just too greedy, it seems.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I guess am just of the understanding that .....nobody owes you anything
    It is not the matter of owing something, but we are talking about least courtesy here.... thanking someone for taking some time to greet or wish them.

However this is not a thread to debate/discuss if it is a 'problem' or not, but rather a place for members to post their problems, irrespective of how big or small it is.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    It is not the matter of owing something, but we are talking about least courtesy here.... thanking someone for taking some time to greet or wish them.

However this is not a thread to debate/discuss if it is a 'problem' or not, but rather a place for members to post their problems, irrespective of how big or small it is.

Bravo!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

sounds about right.. i sent out 8 and only got back 1 (and it took me about 2+ hours to do them.. having to hunt down addresses, names...)
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 123 of 193 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information