User Tag List

Page 124 of 179 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2672
Like Tree7321Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

  1. #1846
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    3,487
    Likes Received
    2737
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)




    I've got too many shows to catch up or start and same goes with books. I can't decide which to start first.
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

  2. #1847
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,358
    Likes Received
    6339
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    been a long day.. didn't want to cook.. but kid didn't want cookies for dinner, so i had to cook her something pfftt...
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

  3. #1848
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I guess am just of the understanding that .....nobody owes you anything

    Nobody owes your posts responses either then?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Dec 27th, 2015 at 01:02 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  4. #1849
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    sounds about right.. i sent out 8 and only got back 1 (and it took me about 2+ hours to do them.. having to hunt down addresses, names...)
    Yes I don't think I will bother with many more next year. It takes too long to track down the addresses. I don't even know if they've received them because I've just heard silence
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  5. #1850
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,358
    Likes Received
    6339
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Yes I don't think I will bother with many more next year. It takes too long to track down the addresses. I don't even know if they've received them because I've just heard silence
    thats pretty much what i'm thinking also.. though most the work is done.. as long as they don't move.. i have the addresses, the proper name spellings.. it won't be nearly as hard next year...
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

  6. #1851
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    723
    Likes Received
    857
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Coupons that is going to expire in December 31st, duh! So my mom throw it out, but it's one of the non food coupons!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  7. #1852
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7954
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Everything I wanted to buy on boxing day either sold out or is not in my size.
    There was alot of stuff we needed on sale at Shoppers this weekend, and with boxing day sales I could have easily spent 100+(trying to build up my points so I can use them for a palette I really want), what's my optimum offer this weekend? 3000 pts when you spend 10.00 on food or snacks. Offer for tomorrow? 8000 pts wus 40 or more on baby food/diapers/formula(haven't bought diapers there in over 6 months).
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.

  8. #1853
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    @Lyssia510 I had the opposite problem. Everything I wanted was in stock at SDM, so much that I would've dropped about $75 for the first time ever.

    But my offer was for a finite amount of points WUS $40 so I ended up buying just $40ish. Had they offered me 20x I would've spent a lot more.
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  9. #1854
    I heart DH and DS francine1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    6,777
    Likes Received
    4579
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)




    I got a gift card for Pennington for Christmas and was planning to go shopping yesterday during the Black Friday sales (b1g1 free all regular priced items or 60% off sale items) but there was a snowstorm. It wasn't bad enough to cancel the city busses but it was bad enough that I wasn't going to take 2 kids out. They don't let you use a gift card online and Boxing Day is a holiday here so the only day I could take advantage of the sale was yesterday. Today the sale changed to 50% off sale items or 20% off regular priced items. It's not worth going out of my way with 2 kids since the store is about a 5 minute walk from the mall and they rarely get the sidewalks plowed. I will just save the gift card until the spring/summer when I can take the kids in nicer weather and not have to worry about walking on a busy road with 2 kids.
    torontogal12, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

  10. #1855
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,388
    Likes Received
    15238
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I got a gift card for Pennington for Christmas and was planning to go shopping yesterday during the Black Friday sales (b1g1 free all regular priced items or 60% off sale items) but there was a snowstorm. It wasn't bad enough to cancel the city busses but it was bad enough that I wasn't going to take 2 kids out. They don't let you use a gift card online and Boxing Day is a holiday here so the only day I could take advantage of the sale was yesterday. Today the sale changed to 50% off sale items or 20% off regular priced items. It's not worth going out of my way with 2 kids since the store is about a 5 minute walk from the mall and they rarely get the sidewalks plowed. I will just save the gift card until the spring/summer when I can take the kids in nicer weather and not have to worry about walking on a busy road with 2 kids.
    sometimes giving people gift cards is giving them more work to do. A truly first world problem
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  11. #1856
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I should have acted fast. I wanted to buy urban decay vice 4 palette at sephora.ca. After extra 20% on sale it would have cost me only $36+tax (originally $70) but now it's all gone. All the lucky girls got it before me. Uuggghhh...now i don't even know what else to buy for my b'day present. Lol
    Lyssia510 and dededi like this.

  12. #1857
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,533
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I should have acted fast. I wanted to buy urban decay vice 4 palette at sephora.ca. After extra 20% on sale it would have cost me only $36+tax (originally $70) but now it's all gone. All the lucky girls got it before me. Uuggghhh...now i don't even know what else to buy for my b'day present. Lol
    Check again in few days; sometimes, they bring them back. You have Sephora store nearby?

    EDIT: Better add my rant before de-railing the thread

    umm, my bro became rouge for Sephora and I spent hours looking at items that I should buy and then decided to not buy because it is expensive.

    Another rant: got a facial cream from store for my mom; opened it and it is used as someone dipped their fingers!


    Name:  mypic.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  46.5 KB

    WTF? Eww thats so gross! Do they not check the returns? My $30 ! I hope they will accept it and will allow me to exchange it. Oh the cream was so old with the packaging destroyed
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Dec 29th, 2015 at 09:33 PM.
    Lyssia510, amira84 and dededi like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

    Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

  13. #1858
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7954
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I should have acted fast. I wanted to buy urban decay vice 4 palette at sephora.ca. After extra 20% on sale it would have cost me only $36+tax (originally $70) but now it's all gone. All the lucky girls got it before me. Uuggghhh...now i don't even know what else to buy for my b'day present. Lol
    I had the same thing happen but I wanted the Make Up Forever palette they had and stupidly decided to wait till boxing day for the 20% off and it was sold out. Guess it's a sign that I only need the Gwen Stefani one.
    I've heard mixed reviews on the Vice 4 palette(mostly that it's not up to normal UD quality), the electric palette has better reviews but not as many colours and not on sale.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

  14. #1859
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I had the same thing happen but I wanted the Make Up Forever palette they had and stupidly decided to wait till boxing day for the 20% off and it was sold out. Guess it's a sign that I only need the Gwen Stefani one.
    I've heard mixed reviews on the Vice 4 palette(mostly that it's not up to normal UD quality), the electric palette has better reviews but not as many colours and not on sale.


    Actually there is no sephora near us so i can't go and physically see the palettes. I didn't want either of these palettes when they came out but when i went to sephora on boxing day and saw sooooo much glitter in vice 4 and it was on sale...i almost died. Lol. Glitter! My love!
    And i guess it's a sign that i should keep money in my pocket instead of buying another palette. There is only 1 thing that can keep me from buying glittery palettes and it's when they are sold out online. Lol.

    But i just can't forget that i could've gotten a $70 palette (vice4) for only $36.
    Oh well....may be i should follow your footsteps and start buying designer bags. Lol
    dededi likes this.

  15. #1860
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,574
    Likes Received
    4523
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Every half hour I take a different med until the pain go away. I think next year I'll try alternative medicine.
    JadeAngel and dededi like this.

Page 124 of 179 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •