User Tag List

Page 111 of 193 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

lmao! @ 'constantly being watched'

My problem is earrings. DD seems to lose her studs constantly. Usually, they wind up in her bed, though...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

McDonald's ran out of medium coffee cups. Instead of putting it in a large cup they decide to give me two small cups and split my cream and sugar between the two cups.
    I'm also getting annoyed not being able to go outside, without getting having to swat away bees, lady bugs and whatever else is flying around and annoying me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Yeah....that is comments for another forum kinky you
    pffftt hehehe *devil laugh* I remember buying Cascade bathroom tissues when dad wanted cascade dishwashing detergent when I started couponing and got into buying things on my own...He used to write the list and I had to buy them...not sure why they have so same name?

Finally found my Brookside chocolate bag but it was empty pesky bros...I asked my bro 5 times to give me his chocolate but nope. He is ignoring me and guess who brought that chocolate? I am always falsely 'victimized' of being chocoholics
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i think we've nearly outgrown polly pockets...but she does love her beads... and the small ones at that..

my other big frustration is little art things that stick to the bare feet as your walking through the house.. i can't tell you how many times i've pulled a little gem off the bottom of my feet... and don't get me started on googly eyes... i haven't bought them for her in atleast a year and i still find them randomly stuck to my feet and all over the house.. i feel like i'm constantly being watched
    bawhahahaha :p
    lecale likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Scanned for the first time last night using my wireless MFC. Sure it's wireless but you need your left hand for the control panel and right hand for the mouse In other words, it's wired by flesh.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i made my kid cry today... i asked her to spell afraid (one of her spelling list words) ohh i see some battles in my future
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You big meanie Midnightly.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    You big meanie Midnightly.

yup... i'm a mean mommy to i try and help her learn i've even told her if she gets 100% on her spelling test she gets a kinder egg as a treat.. i'm just helping her earn her kinder egg!
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    lmao! @ 'constantly being watched'

My problem is earrings. DD seems to lose her studs constantly. Usually, they wind up in her bed, though...

there are days when i consider randomly dropping googly eyes on playgrounds and such or just stick them randomly in places...in places where you see random faces in things (like two eyes above a hook)

try putting hoops in her... i had the issue with studs for my kid then replaced them with hoops and never lost them again (also screw back earrings are great! those suckers never fell out!)
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Having to buy acne medication for Jaeger! First time I have ever had a dog with zits
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Having to buy acne medication for Jaeger! First time I have ever had a dog with zits
    When my cats got fleas they also got zits (allergic reaction)...I just cleaned them up with Dettol
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Tried using Cascade! Your as will bleed...
    Lol!!!!! I tried some " Green " TP. Sorry I can't remember the name. But it was so green I swear it had splinters in it!!!!
    walkonby and vw_girl like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post

try putting hoops in her... i had the issue with studs for my kid then replaced them with hoops and never lost them again (also screw back earrings are great! those suckers never fell out!)
    She has a pair of 'huggie' hoops, but DD likes her character earrings and such. Like, the last one she lost was her school bus earrings (front and back earrings shaped like a school bus), that I let her wear for the first week of school.
    This girl doesn't do simple...:p
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Had to walk back to work from Walmart instead of getting a ride with my coworker (she had a meeting to get to, and we left late since she had to fart around on Twitter for 20 minutes first)...
    (ETA: It's a 3 minute walk normally, but I hurt my foot )
    Last edited by lovelikewinter3; Thu, Sep 17th, 2015 at 03:45 PM.
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when my remote is too far from me, am I right!?
    vw_girl likes this.

Page 111 of 193 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast

Thread Information