User Tag List

Page 1442 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 442 942 1342 1392 1432 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1452 1492 1542 ... LastLast
Results 21,616 to 21,630 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    uh... @Lynn49 I thought I had mentioned those nasty little treats to you?? Oh sure they are ONLY TWO smartpoints but just try to stop at eating one!! I got 2 boxes of those for free when I was " allowed " at the first few meetings. The booklet they gave me had 2 coupons for those, so what the heck I brought home both boxes never suspecting I would even try them. Both boxes are now gone, and I am NOT bringing any more of those in here again.
    Wallkonby....YES!! THOSE were the ones that got you hooked, too?! I'm eating one now! Never again. They remind of of those foil covered chocolate marshmallow santas at Christmas my Hubby kept buying me, but not filled with marshmallow fluff, but pure, wonderful caramel because he knows my weakness for caramel! I hope they come back next year..

22Hicks...so let me get this straight...we both are limping on our right legs, and wearing plum/purple glasses. Well aren't we just the chic-est pair??!!! Shall we do lunch some day?

Cabmonk, sounds like you've certainly earned your boss's trust; but we wouldn't have expected any less from you.

Sweet dreams, everyone....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

We'll see soon enough lol. So far so good.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Clip from the movie ghost world, one of my favourite movies....https://youtu.be/P36kzl89GNw

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope you all have a relaxing Caturday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!Name:  8d696f96.gif
Views: 102
Size:  38.3 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    @Lynn49 - too funny; we'd look like bf's - what one does, the other must do the same. Could you see the two of walking (sort of) down the street. Too funny. Yes, we should definitely do lunch one day.

Name:  yes, w:end.gif
Views: 87
Size:  92.7 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning to all, it is trying to snow here....again. Although it does look sort of pretty gently falling, see? THAT is how it gets you, it hypnotizes you! Have a wonderful day, stay out of trouble!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone....just a lazy Saturday around here, temp is supposed to reach way up to -1...
    Walkonby, enjoy your relaxing day and your frantic splashing around in the pool for 2 hours..
    Natalka, have a lovely day in the company of your Hubby today, I know how you look forward to weekends with him
    Dededi, Cabmonk...have a lovely weekend

22Hicks....this must be referring to us!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My eldest grandson just had a cast put on his left wrist yesterday. He fractured it snowboarding. The poor guy will be stuck in a cast for 4 - 6 weeks. It's going to be hard for him to keep a low profile; he's a very active kid. Just in time for the March break too! The poor guy is going to have to adjust to life with a cast.

I am very ready for my week off. I'll be able to enjoy eating again! Looking forward to not feeling so tired. I'm still defying the odds & I'll take that anytime.

Love, Loocie xx

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    My eldest grandson just had a cast put on his left wrist yesterday. He fractured it snowboarding. The poor guy will be stuck in a cast for 4 - 6 weeks. It's going to be hard for him to keep a low profile; he's a very active kid. Just in time for the March break too! The poor guy is going to have to adjust to life with a cast.

I am very ready for my week off. I'll be able to enjoy eating again! Looking forward to not feeling so tired. I'm still defying the odds & I'll take that anytime.

Love, Loocie xx
    Oh, Loocie, the poor little critter. How old is he? That snowboarding terrifies me...our SIL snowboarded with friends last month in Michigan when "the girls" and their kids were at Great Wolf Lodge there, and I was so scared of him barreling down those hills...do they at least wear helmets? {{mental note to ask him}} Well, the little guy will learn some valuable lessons on staying quiet for a while, although I'm sure he won't see it that way, poor kid.

Just as an aside, our grandson was grounded fro using his ipad for 2 weeks last month, absolutely no contact with it, and he came out of it ASKING for a schedule to use it again because he enjoyed playing more board games and card games, going sliding with his Dad, etc!!! Out of the mouths of babes, eh? So he's now on an limited schedule and is enjoying it.

I hope his wrist heals beautifully, Hon.

And how nice that you're off for the next week and enjoying eating again; we take so much for granted, don't we, Loocie? Bless your heart, enjoy your week!

Take good care, Hon...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, Loocie, the poor little critter. How old is he? That snowboarding terrifies me...our SIL snowboarded with friends last month in Michigan when "the girls" and their kids were at Great Wolf Lodge there, and I was so scared of him barreling down those hills...do they at least wear helmets? {{mental note to ask him}} Well, the little guy will learn some valuable lessons on staying quiet for a while, although I'm sure he won't see it that way, poor kid.

Just as an aside, our grandson was grounded fro using his ipad for 2 weeks last month, absolutely no contact with it, and he came out of it ASKING for a schedule to use it again because he enjoyed playing more board games and card games, going sliding with his Dad, etc!!! Out of the mouths of babes, eh? So he's now on an limited schedule and is enjoying it.

I hope his wrist heals beautifully, Hon.

And how nice that you're off for the next week and enjoying eating again; we take so much for granted, don't we, Loocie? Bless your heart, enjoy your week!

Take good care, Hon...
    My grandson is 13. He just loves the outdoors & I know it's going to be a challenge for him to keep a low profile. I've heard Great Wolf Lodge is a place to go for family fun, but it is very expensive. Money comes & goes doesn't it? I'm making tomato soup today & also going to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I guess you could say it will be a puttering day for me. xx

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Do you know I would love to sit at a table with all my Smart Canuck friends?
    I would so enjoy a sociable time & we could chat about odds & ends,

Can you imagine sharing a pizza that is an entire meter long?
    That is just over 3 feet & 3 inches unless my calculations are wrong,
    In some places this is a growing trend for an intimate soirée,
    & you don’t have to leave your seat & fight traffic at the buffet,
    Some of the best laughs & conversations take place at the table,
    & sometimes legendary discussions play out just like a fable,
    We could have one side just for the girls & the other just for the boys,
    & everyone gets to pick a song that will blend with the background noise,
    I’m kind of partial to a pint of lager or ale if you would rather,
    & we don’t really need a specific reason for all of us to gather,
    Although many of us here have never been formally introduced,
    I can’t think of nicer people to chill with & have a little roost.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

Love, Loocie xx
    That's a shame; the poor kid. He'll probably have a rough time staying inactive.
    Thankfully, it'll be off for the hot temps of summer.

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  11.1 KB
    Lynn49, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey Loocie, I'm going to make some raisin oatmeal cookies. Want to share ?
    Lynn49, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

22Hicks....this must be referring to us!

I love that @Lynn49 - I could just see it, well most of it.

Do you see us in this ?

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 84
Size:  6.1 KB

Or, maybe we'll blow every1 away, and look like this ….

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  6.4 KB

I just had to do this post in purple.

Thread Information