User Tag List

Page 429 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

So sorry that some of you are under the weather. Wishing you all a speedy recovery

Name:  getwellbear.gif
Views: 106
Size:  43.3 KB

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH lets me sleep in a few extra hours - I needed it! lol.

Just started my first load of laundry and cleaned up the living room. DH is out snowblowing again.

We're supposed to babysit our nephew, although I'm worried with all the germs... Trying to clean and air out the house as much as possible before he gets here...
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

We were supposed to go out to our friends house but had to cancel for the second time. I dont want to bring the kids out until they are 100%. But BIL called and asked for a sitter so DH said sure. I soooo hoping he doesn't pick up anything here, the kids have been sick for a week! I love my nephew, he's a cutie and totally dont mind babysitting but today is probably not the best day. lol. But I guess they were in desperate need. *fingers crossed* no germs are spread today!!!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I don't want to deal with anyone today....I am going to stay in bed as long as possible
    Darth Penguin and coyote00 like this.

Coupon Lover Clippin Coupon Mama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

My 12yr old dd had a sleepover last night and they demolished the house.....grrr....now I'm left to clean the mess after I already cleaned it yesterday!!!!
    walkonby and coyote00 like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Coyotee.. no more marshies for you unless covered in chocolate..

Nat my goodness. glad the itchin calmed down a bit..

Holly what a sweet little set.. too cute. and anchor hocking is a great brand. that could be worth something ya know.

Abby. you enjoy your rest.. i think your body needs it.

Lola.. good hubs for lettin you sleep in...

hubby here is making me breakfast. guessin he loved dinner last night.. took left over turkey and added onions to it and gravy with rice and steamed carrots.. he thought it was the best.. he licked the friggin plate.. LOL.

laundry and cleaning here.. hubby is back to work on an early shift tomorrow. a switch up so we can party a little bit tomorrow night.. then he's back to afternoon for two weeks. countin days til the 7th here.. kids are back to school.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

WHAT.. NO WAY Mama.. you get her butt down there and have her help. she'll learn real fast how to appreciate you
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

This has been the worst Holiday ever. I am the one going to the lawyer's next week. How can someone you love hurt you so bad? I can't cry one more day. My kids and me are so depressed we need out of here. Separation and sell the house...hopefully get some bridge financing and get a new home fast. Just sucks that my ds2 will change schools with only 6months left of grade 8. I am hoping to find a house and not have a mortgage maybe even a little extra for an emergency fund?? There is always hope
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Clippin Coupon Mama View Post
    My 12yr old dd had a sleepover last night and they demolished the house.....grrr....now I'm left to clean the mess after I already cleaned it yesterday!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    WHAT.. NO WAY Mama.. you get her butt down there and have her help. she'll learn real fast how to appreciate you
    I agree. She's old enough to help clean the mess she made. When her friends have left, she should be helping you!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    This has been the worst Holiday ever. I am the one going to the lawyer's next week. How can someone you love hurt you so bad? I can't cry one more day. My kids and me are so depressed we need out of here. Separation and sell the house...hopefully get some bridge financing and get a new home fast. Just sucks that my ds2 will change schools with only 6months left of grade 8. I am hoping to find a house and not have a mortgage maybe even a little extra for an emergency fund?? There is always hope
    Could you find a place in the same district so that he wouldn't have to change schools?

Is this his last year? It's almost January and it may take time to sell and close so maybe you could try to set closing date for the last month of school. They wouldn't make him transfer for 1 month.

It's great if you can get a house and not have a mortgage (am I reading that right?). Gosh, I'd be broke if we divorced right now but then again I'm broke right now, being married. lol.

Regardless, wishing you the very best for 2013!
    Natalka, Abby5 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Could you find a place in the same district so that he wouldn't have to change schools?

Is this his last year? It's almost January and it may take time to sell and close so maybe you could try to set closing date for the last month of school. They wouldn't make him transfer for 1 month.

It's great if you can get a house and not have a mortgage (am I reading that right?). Gosh, I'd be broke if we divorced right now but then again I'm broke right now, being married. lol.

Regardless, wishing you the very best for 2013!
    Housing is really really expensive in my region. So I would not even get a mortgage on my salary alone Houses sell before they go on the market in my area-and usually a 30 day closing. I would be moving us about 45 minutes east of here--probably a townhouse. That will be a big adjustment to everyone too
    Yes this is his last year before high school so it does suck but I can't do much more.
    thanks for the best wishes...2013 is going to be a tough one but hopefully better then 2012

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Would your husband be able and willing to room with someone and let you and the kids live in the house until the end of the school year?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Would your husband be able and willing to room with someone and let you and the kids live in the house until the end of the school year?
    He says he does not have the money for that. My only choice for that is for me to leave him with the kids. Which I am not willing to do. (I make 1/3 of his income)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    He says he does not have the money for that. My only choice for that is for me to leave him with the kids. Which I am not willing to do. (I make 1/3 of his income)
    He doesn't have a family member or close friend that would take him in until you can sell the house in a few months? Or even just rent a room from someone?

Sorry you are in the situation. It's not fair to the kids and that would be my issue.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Abby it sure sounds like you have your work cut out for you there. We all hope that you can find just the right place for you and the kids. 2013 just has to be a better year than 2012, that is a given. Hug the kids every day, they will see your strength start to shine through don't worry, that sadness is going to lift.
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information