User Tag List

Page 467 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope everyone feels better tomorrow!

I went to bed early, but neglected to put food in cat bowls, thus I am up again and probably won't sleep for a few hours.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    I hate my life. I am having to come to terms that I will cry all the time, never get out of bed and feel like a failure forever. Love this life
    The good part is that it is Monday tomorrow and I have to put on a smile and go to work. Yeah!
    Name:  hugsbearflowers.gif
Views: 106
Size:  53.9 KB
    hollyquaiscer, Abby5 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I hate my life. I am having to come to terms that I will cry all the time, never get out of bed and feel like a failure forever. Love this life
    The good part is that it is Monday tomorrow and I have to put on a smile and go to work. Yeah!
    Oh honey, I want to give you a big hug right now!!! It WILL get better... I know it doesn't feel like it, and it may take a long time but it will. Don't ever give up!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Good morning friends! What a difference in the weather- it was close to +10 to +12 all weekend and it 's back to being below 0 this morning I'm ready for spring already, enough of this winter crap!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh Abby, I sure hope you cheer up hon. Sometimes life gets us down for sure, but believe me, there are ALWAYS better things waiting around the corner for you. And, you won't cry for the rest of your life, when you least expect it, somewhere, sometime, you will catch yourself smiling and enjoying life
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good Morning everyone. It was a rough night last night. I'm up every two hours, feeding Maggie, we found out she has worms, and she has something that has, or is biting her skin (we checked every inch of her tiny body and don't see any bugs or fleas, but she has all the tiny scabs all over her head, tummy and back. We are hoping to get her into the vets today. I'm terrified she may have heartworm on top of worms, and lord knows what else. I'll keep you all posted as to what the vet says. She is eating the mousse food, but only about a half tin in 24 hours and she should be eating a full tin to a tin and a half. She stopped drinking either milk or water yesterday. I'm really worried...
    Natalka, danger_dan and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Keeping you and your sweet Maggie in my prayers, Holly. You are so kind and she is very lucky to have you!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Oh Holly that is horrible ...it sounds like mange (sp?)
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

holly, hoping for the best for Maggie, that some sort of treatment helps her out!

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Good morning friends! What a difference in the weather- it was close to +10 to +12 all weekend and it 's back to being below 0 this morning I'm ready for spring already, enough of this winter crap!!!
    Oy, it was so funny watching the weather, how different it is all across the country - you guys basking in the warmth, and we're in the deepfreeze. But, wait, we're not done yet - end of Jan, beginning of Feb is time for the -40s. It's always a zillion degrees below on my birthday the end of Jan - ick!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I wouldn't be able to handle it Natalka! It gets cold enough for me here in Ontario!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    holly, hoping for the best for Maggie, that some sort of treatment helps her out!

Oy, it was so funny watching the weather, how different it is all across the country - you guys basking in the warmth, and we're in the deepfreeze. But, wait, we're not done yet - end of Jan, beginning of Feb is time for the -40s. It's always a zillion degrees below on my birthday the end of Jan - ick!
    OMG....how do you do it Nat, I think I would just curl up in a ball and hibernate till spring came around. Hmm, guess I would have to grow myself some fur and get myself a huge belly-o-fat, then maybe the bears would let me bunk with them!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Actually, when it's -40, as long as there's no wind, it's really rather beautiful because the sun shines really strongly, and there is nothing else like the sounds in the atmosphere, which really change how you hear things - the cars, walking on the snow crunching, airplanes, etc. all sound kinda odd but cool...

So, today is Ukrainian New Year's Day - not that we do anything special - but usually there are Malankas, which are NYE celebrations - usually a big supper and dance. I haven't gone for years, though they are lots of fun!

My next-oldest sister went to one here this weekend, and she met and was interviewed by Rick Mercer! So very exciting! Don't know whether it's going to make his show or not, but it's very cool! Seeing the pics of them together is awesome!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh Holly that is horrible ...it sounds like mange (sp?)
    Oh Abby, I just read about mange, and it seems there are 3 types. I hope this is not what the tiny thing has. Although it does say that when found in puppies, the recovery rate is excellent. Older dogs, not so good. If it is, we will have to quarantine her, which will break my heart, we may need to leave her at the vet hospital for that part. My heart just won't take that, the tiny cries from her. Well, I hope to find out exactly what's up today, my fingers are crossed. I'm calling the vet at 8 when they open, and hoping to get an appointment for around 10 if possible, that way we can take her to the gym with us and just go from there. I'll keep you all informed.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Oh Holly, hoping for best for that poor little thing.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Thread Information