User Tag List

Page 630 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 680 730 1130 1630 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Good Monday morning to you all. I'm sad, this morning we are leaving Lethbridge and our youngest daughter and heading home. We had a fabulous visit but only spending 2 nights and 3 days with her just isn't enough. We had a wonderful time together. Did some shopping, did some coupon scouting, I made her her favorite meals of coarse, and we had lots of catching up to do. She looks fabulous She is doing so well here in the very short time since she has moved to Lethbridge. I can't wait to see her again. We're bringing her down to Calgary on April 13th for the night. We're going to celebrate 3 things Ashley & Nikki's birthdays (both between the 1st and 15 of April) and our Anniversary on the 14th so it won't be long and we will be together again

Glad your daughter is doing well! Wow, lots to celebrate for you in April!

Safe travels!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Growing up DH never got anything for Easter and barely anything for Christmas, focus was always on Church. I always got a few treats and a new Spring dress from the Easter bunny and presents at Christmas. We do both with our kids. They go to Church but also get presents.

So far I've picked up some cute baskets (was going to re-use their old ones but saw a Thomas one that DS will love, so caved and got 2 new ones), some treats, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, hair clips, toy car. And then both are getting a new swim suit (they both need new ones so it's a 2 in 1) and a new outfit for Church.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oh and we'll do a little Easter Egg hunt with these (saw them at one SDM for $3, meanwhile everywhere else was $6. Weird how SDM's can vary so much):

gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Nat, Sheets, good morning to the two of you...
    taking a sick day...feel awful...sent my notice into work...going back to bed..night night
    D
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I love tapatalk but I can't copy and paste pics, so annoying! lol. I also can't see reps, wall posts or trade ratings (so if I dont respond to something for a long time, its because I probably haven't gotten it).

Anyhoo, here's a pic of the type of fruit basket/stand I want. It's more to hold fruit than to serve it.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

maybe michaes? or pier 1? the latter might be a bit more expensive but if you have a coupon for michaels you might get a decent priced one. i got mine there quite a few years ago, but it isnt a 2 tier one.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i think dd2 knows about the easter bunny. or at least, has a feeling. when we were at the easter egg hunt there was a girl dressed up and the back of her costume wasnt done up at the top so her hair was showing, grace kept saying 'thats not the easter bunny that's a person mommy'. but everyone kept saying 'did you see THE easter bunny?" if that makes sense. she questions EVERYTHING to pieces. even santa...i said to my husband i bet next year is the end (and she'll only be 5 next year).

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Thanks for the tip! I'll try Michaels today. I was going to head out after dropping DD off but I realized my cell was dead so now it's changing and I'll go this afternoon.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My DD is 4 and I'm betting I'll have awhile before she questions the Easter bunny. lol. She's not too observant right now. lol

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

if you get the flyers i think there's a 40% off coupon in it for any 1 regualr priced item. don't quote me on that though

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i can hear the girls having a tea party downstairs in the playroom. i spent 2 hours organizing and cleaning it the other day. i'm scared to see what it looks like hehe

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

morning all...

get well soon, dan.
    coyote00 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

good morning everyone.. hope your feeling better after some rest Dan..

Holly sounds like a lovely visit you had. plus plans for more.

Easter here will be about family. just the way it should be.

great week here, ordered TWO brand new pairs of glasses off of CC.. plans to RAOK a coupon friend today with a new binder. confirming some details for the party. excited for shopping at Talize next Monday- 50% off. have my eye on a few things for the party.

preparing for some clean up work around here, selling stuff on Kijiji. so far so good.
    Natalka, cabmonk, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lola ever checked winners. I have seen similar items there..

So heard from call centre today. Go in tues to sign paper work and training starts monday..so i have another week off to rest up. Im meeting my aunt for lunch which was my idea but she said its on her..lol.
    coyote00 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Congrats, cabbie, on the new job.
    That's one job I wouldn't/couldn't ever do - no way could I sit on my arse all day and sell on the phone! What product/service will you be hawking?
    Good luck!
    cabmonk and coyote00 like this.

Thread Information