User Tag List

Page 847 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 845 846 847 848 849 857 897 947 1347 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    What type of climber have you been looking at?
    I bought my kids the wooden set from Costco 2 years ago with the tube slide, 2 story playhouse, swings and rock wall and they just LOVE IT. It is holding up great as well and has taken quite the beating.
    Same type thing! I have been eyeing a few on Walmart.com (would just have to ship to store and drive it up here) since they are cheaper. I am hoping for a good sale here though. Just depends on the price.

I want something with at least 2 swings, a slide, a climbing spot, and a "fort" area.

DH wants to build an actual tree house when the kids are older. I told him I wanted the one from the movie "Now and Then". lmao!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Nat

Morning all
    DANGER

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

morning everyone
    LuvToUseCoupons and coyote00 like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

dh is going to be building a tree fort (sorry, 'mickey mouse club house' as she says) for dd's 5th birthday in a couple weeks. she really doesn't need any toys. we already had the big yellow slide from our previous house. we have one of those plastic step2 playhouses already which is great for dd2 but dd1 keeps smucking her head on it when she walks in. can't wait to see the new fort. gonna give it a pink roof and paint it purple, sew some curtains..hopefully dh can make some shutters and some window boxes. hopefully they use it for many years to come.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

has anyone ever had their child's ears pierced at claires? do they even do it? dd1 wants her ears pierced but haven't ever looked into it before. I remember getting mine done at the hair dressers when I was a kid but I don't think they do that anymore.

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

after the kids bath last night I cut dd2s hair... her first hair cut! she had super long curly/ringlet hair and it was a nightmare to comb. pretty to look at, not so pretty to brush. last night was my last battle with it and when I told her I was gonna cut it she just said 'ok'. omg is it so cute. its still got its wavy ringlets so you cant tell how uneven it really is but its so strange to see her with short hair (it was down to her bum, now its to her shoulders). I kinda felt guilty because dd1 went to 'melonheads' in the mall and got a certificate and stuff for her baby book. I just put claire's in an envelope and wrote her name on it for her baby book.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    has anyone ever had their child's ears pierced at claires? do they even do it? dd1 wants her ears pierced but haven't ever looked into it before. I remember getting mine done at the hair dressers when I was a kid but I don't think they do that anymore.
    I'd steer clear from Claire's personally. I'd opt for a professional piercer.

I worked at Claire's and you got almost zero training. Like a booklet, movie and you got to do one friend for free. Not a lot of training. Especially if you're doing kids ears.

I will say though it depends on the person. My manager worked at Claire's for 8 Years and was a pro! Did hundreds of ears but the problem is employees are told to say they've done loads of ear piercing even if they haven't ...
    gracesmommy, coyote00 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I took both kids for their first hair cut just for the certificate. lol. Plus at first choice it's free!

But now I do DS's myself. Faster and cheaper! I also do DH's.
    gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

thanks lola

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Staying home today.

Van needs a caliper (think that's how you spell it) and its being ordered today. Should be fixed tonight.

Sucks that its a preschool day and DS will miss it. It's half way across town so I can't walk and its not worth taking a taxi.

Backyard play day it is.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

at melonheads they just do kids hair, so that's why we took dd1 there. I think it cost like $30, she got a certificate, and they put 'pixie dust' in her hair. dd2 is very shy. when dd1 got her hair cut at the beginning of summer I brought dd2 along to see if she'd be willing to get it done then but it was a no-go. I just decided to do it myself because I knew she wouldn't sit still and she'd be screaming and crying if someone else did it. and to be honest, I don't have the energy to fight about combing her hair twice a day haha

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

have fun in the back yard. sometimes those are the nicest days. we're heading to the library in a bit for their step into stories program. might make a pit stop at giant tiger for some bread that's on for $1. hopefully they've got some left. have a great day everyone!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Aw, so cute!

We don't have a kids only hair cutting place here. I remember seeing some when we were in Edmonton and thinking it would be a great idea here.

Both kids sat on my lap for their first cut. But now DD gets it done when I go to the salon for mine. She loves to be pampered. My mom even took her for a Mani/pedi while we were gone. lol
    gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Have a great day GM
    gracesmommy likes this.

Thread Information